Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think it would have been far nicer for Lukey if she had gone without lover boy, her sister was there too anyway so it’s not like she’d be on her own, she doesn’t know anywhere to bring kids so this would have been a nice opportunity to make a memory with just Luke.

Reactions: 10
I honestly think it would have been far nicer for Lukey if she had gone without lover boy, her sister was there too anyway so it’s not like she’d be on her own, she doesn’t know anywhere to bring kids so this would have been a nice opportunity to make a memory with just Luke.
That would mean not putting herself first so that's a no

Reactions: 6
She wouldn’t have went then. It’s all about showing a happy family unit on the gram. She takes that little boy nowhere. I’ve never even seen her take him to the cinema.

Reactions: 3
After she reads this she will 😂
This makes me so sad. I was a (genuine) single parent for years and I took my child abroad 100% on my own. We did weekends away in Ireland. We sat and had dinner in hotels just us two while away. We did everything and anything any other family was doing. Yes I did get the sympathy looks but f me.. I didn't care. My child never noticed and we genuinely had great fun. I was happy with my life and never felt the need to have a man in our lives. We were too busy living!! I took every ounce of credit I got for how well raised and mannerly my child is.... we killed it if i do say so myself.
She is truly missing out on the alone time. Honestly. Luke really deserves 1:1 time, from both his parents.
We look back on it now and its precious memories, like our own little club. Hard to describe...but a time when it was just us two. Its one of the things im most glad I did during those years.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This makes me so sad. I was a (genuine) single parent for years and I took my child abroad 100% on my own. We did weekends away in Ireland. We sat and had dinner in hotels just us two while away. We did everything and anything any other family was doing. Yes I did get the sympathy looks but f me.. I didn't care. My child never noticed and we genuinely had great fun. I was happy with my life and never felt the need to have a man in our lives. We were too busy living!! I took every ounce of credit I got for how well raised and mannerly my child is.... we killed it if i do say so myself.
She is truly missing out on the alone time. Honestly. Luke really deserves 1:1 time, from both his parents.
We look back on it now and its precious memories, like our own little club. Hard to describe...but a time when it was just us two. Its one of the things im most glad I did during those years.
This is spot on and I so can relate 🥰🥰

Reactions: 4
Is she even doing slimming world anymore? How many nights does she have alcohol

Is she even doing slimming world anymore? How many nights does she have alcohol
Been wondering about slimmin World for quiet some time with her.
Is there a way to see if someone is a legit "consultant" for them?

She often uses the term "measured as a member"... what the heck is that meant to mean?! Why would she go do a physical weigh in with another group? Just seems so strange. If she can't keep herself on track with her own group then.. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So much for this I work full time shite when she’s been drinking basically every 2nd night for how long?!

Reactions: 7
876577 SP days before Lanzarote- down 9 pounds

7 days on beer in Lanzarote. - up 19 pounds, blame the flight & PCOS.
Drive it on.

Eat, Sleep, Burp, Moan, Repeat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Omfg ... Dead 🤣🤣🤣 Betcha she's on the first flight out. Can smell it off her 🤣 Her ovaries be grand over there shur !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love this same so special I love my time away with my daughter just us best memories and I loved that I could do it we didn't need anyone else
Sarah out again tonight the new fella probably babysitting

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.