Sarah Battle #6 The Lady of the Beg hovered like a cleg until one day the Haus of Maguire said ok we’ll hire.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may be an unpopular opinion but it’s about the video of the twin she shared yesterday - Blaise? - I can’t remember who is who.
Anyone else find the little lad annoying? You know the way you find your own children amusing but to others they’re just not. I find him a little irritating and precocious. I find my own kids irritating at times but then I don’t sell their clips on social media to fund my lifestyle with the result that thousands of people can see how annoying they are 😂
Any video clips where they are being little upstarts I just send to my husband and my Mam for the laugh.

Reactions: 4
Of course the other side to this is that Beggy set up a video showing her badgering her young son for a kiss and shared the exchange for thousands to see. So he had every right to assert himself and say no but when he did she asked again.

Beggy has no content so she maximized the opportunity with the child. It’s a sad state of affairs

Reactions: 2
Kids speak what they hear, I'd imagine everything is a No for them from her and he's doing the same back

Reactions: 3
For Beggy, of all people, to be asking for holiday recommendations is a frikin joke. She’s begging for a free holiday for 7. Can’t you just see her sashaying around Albufeira 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
What was the point of that story with the child today... I got the impression he wasn't enjoying a camera shoved in his face. I also got the vibe off the girl in background. Imagine not being able to Walk around your own home without someone filming. I actually feel so bad for those kids.

What was the point of that story with the child today... I got the impression he wasn't enjoying a camera shoved in his face. I also got the vibe off the girl in background. Imagine not being able to Walk around your own home without someone filming. I actually feel so bad for those kids.
I think she's trying to troll here and is using her son to do it

Awful whiff of desperation coming from beggy… has she no family /friends to tell her straight ?

Reactions: 6
Whatever you think about her… today, what should have been the 40th birthday of her late sister, is one of the worst days she’ll ever put down. God love her family. It’s an awful milestone to endure.

Reactions: 1
Whatever you think about her… today, what should have been the 40th birthday of her late sister, is one of the worst days she’ll ever put down. God love her family. It’s an awful milestone to endure.
Why put that over Instagram ? Do not get it