Sarah Battle #6 The Lady of the Beg hovered like a cleg until one day the Haus of Maguire said ok we’ll hire.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's trying to troll here and is using her son to do it
This 💯. I think she’s seen the discussion here, got pissed off and thought she’d stick two fingers up at the discussion but used her kid to do so. Imagine your Mam doing that! 🙈

She doesn’t show the older 3 any longer so she’s treating her kids differently - protecting the older 3’s privacy but parading the twins on Insta for likes and engagement. The fact that she’s treating the kids differently demonstrates that she knows using kids for content is wrong but she does it anyway. Very poor judgement on her part. Someone who does that is no loss to the teaching profession for sure.
---
Whatever you think about her… today, what should have been the 40th birthday of her late sister, is one of the worst days she’ll ever put down. God love her family. It’s an awful milestone to endure.
I’m beginning to think there’s narcissistic tendencies in Beggy. She’s attention-seeking, disregards her kids privacy for her own promotion, tries to get sympathy by talking about her deceased sister and comes across as all soft whispery voice but I think she’s hard nosed and doesn’t take criticism well. It is heartbreaking that her sister died so young but she has used her death a lot as content, including in a podcast apparently. I get that certain milestones will be poignant for the family but remember her in private by all means. I dunno I just think that Beggy seems to get some mileage out of it as content and it’s all about her and how she’s feeling. Just get this feeling that there’s a side to Beggy that’s very narcissistic. Seeing it more and more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I recognised her twins in Tesco yesterday. I shouldn't recognise her boys, I don't know her kids yet I recognise them and know their names.

Surely she sees they are an easy target if someone wanted to kidnap them. She puts far too much information out there. It blows my mind that neither parent cant see or cares about how dangerous it could be.

Reactions: 4
What happened her sister ?
Bertha babe where have you been? Beggy has referred to it a fair bit. Her sister Kate died in her 30s due to a brain tumour, leaving a partner and young daughter bereaved. The only reason I know this is because of what Beggy has revealed on Insta. I’ve never listened to the podcast but apparently Beggy talks about her niece’s last moments with her Mam. If you read through the threads here it’s clear that Beggy brings up her sister’s death on Insta from time to time, in various ways/references. I do understand that losing a sibling is a very significant life event but I just get the impression that Beggy brings it up to garner sympathy and attention. The book with the verses gets trotted out periodically too.
If there was a game of Beggy Bingo, it would be obvious how she recycles certain things/themes and I’d be able to call a full house.
---
I recognised her twins in Tesco yesterday. I shouldn't recognise her boys, I don't know her kids yet I recognise them and know their names.

Surely she sees they are an easy target if someone wanted to kidnap them. She puts far too much information out there. It blows my mind that neither parent cant see or cares about how dangerous it could be.
Exactly @whocarez. I know teachers and they have to do all sorts of safeguarding training so Beggy more than most ought to know about the dangers never mind the ethical considerations of putting young non-consenting toddlers on social media. It’s obviously to satisfy another agenda - engagement, money making, attention, narcissism, etc.
I’ve noticed that a lot of the other influencers have cut down on showing their kids or only from behind therefore not identifiable. Even better a lot have stopped showing their kids entirely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow House Of Goose? I dunno where to put this but I’ve never seen anyone to have her kids dressed SO badly at all times, it’s like they pick there own clothes out of a dirty laundry bin and just duck on whatever.

Reactions: 2
Bertha babe where have you been? Beggy has referred to it a fair bit. Her sister Kate died in her 30s due to a brain tumour, leaving a partner and young daughter bereaved. The only reason I know this is because of what Beggy has revealed on Insta. I’ve never listened to the podcast but apparently Beggy talks about her niece’s last moments with her Mam. If you read through the threads here it’s clear that Beggy brings up her sister’s death on Insta from time to time, in various ways/references. I do understand that losing a sibling is a very significant life event but I just get the impression that Beggy brings it up to garner sympathy and attention. The book with the verses gets trotted out periodically too.
If there was a game of Beggy Bingo, it would be obvious how she recycles certain things/themes and I’d be able to call a full house.
---

Exactly @whocarez. I know teachers and they have to do all sorts of safeguarding training so Beggy more than most ought to know about the dangers never mind the ethical considerations of putting young non-consenting toddlers on social media. It’s obviously to satisfy another agenda - engagement, money making, attention, narcissism, etc.
I’ve noticed that a lot of the other influencers have cut down on showing their kids or only from behind therefore not identifiable. Even better a lot have stopped showing their kids entirely.
re: sister, thanks. I don’t follow her but know of her & follow this thread.Very sad to hear of someone passing

Does anyone follow House Of Goose? I dunno where to put this but I’ve never seen anyone to have her kids dressed SO badly at all times, it’s like they pick there own clothes out of a dirty laundry bin and just duck on whatever.
Totally agree. They all look so unkempt in London.

Another dose. Stopped following her.

Sarah B is a strange, odd woman. She’s highlighting that she’s listening to a psychotherapist talk about parenting, the same psychotherapist who has contributed to discussion about keeping children safe online, yet she then posts pics and clips of her kids online in subsequent stories. I really do think that there is something not connecting here - to be this lacking in self-awareness suggests more than just being up her own arse.

IMG_0348.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Just sharing this, She's enjoying the kids birthday in Enniscrone but where are they?

You might think she's just stopped sharing the little ones but I'm afraid they were not there!

I was at the beach with my sister & kids, we spotted her walking/taking photos in her baseball hat & long coat, she got into the car by herself & drove away!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just sharing this, She's enjoying the kids birthday in Enniscrone but where are they?

You might think she's just stopped sharing the little ones but I'm afraid they were not there!

I was at the beach with my sister & kids, we spotted her walking/taking photos in her baseball hat & long coat, she got into the car by herself & drove away!
They were working as stable hands

Ha ha! Liar liar 🤥 She’s got caught rotten there!!! Wonder did she mean her kids were at another child’s party? Either way her content is the most boring drivel of all the Huns. She literally has nothing going on.

Ha ha! Liar liar 🤥 She’s got caught rotten there!!! Wonder did she mean her kids were at another child’s party? Either way her content is the most boring drivel of all the Huns. She literally has nothing going on.
maybe that is what she meant I took it as her own kids

I met her once recently and she came across very stuck up . Friendly but in a judgy way.. one thing I will say is her skin looked nice but Far to much Botox

• Haha