Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only take away point I took from it was it legit looked like she was sat in an old 70s mental institution 😂

In fairness to her thou, it would have took her a lot to make and edit that video. She’s been very sincere about things which is rare in the influencer world

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Argh bless her!
I really really bleeping felt for her in that video her poor crumbly voice really had me
It’s really crappy of him like she said to have been with her for so many years and had a home together etc to then randomly decide he doesn’t want her anymore, she seems completely shocked that he came to this decision so it’s also really crappy of him to of given no warning signs or even insinuated that the relationship was heading that way
She’s a stunning girl and seems really genuine so I’m sure when she’s ready she will have no troubles finding someone new

Reactions: 10
Sorry for her but if a man isn’t marrying after 6 years and you want it that’s a red flag, i hope she knows her worth and standards for her next relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To be fair I have a number of friends in relationships who have only got engaged after 6-8 years and they are the happiest ever. It’s not always a red flag.

Reactions: 9
It’s not about the length of time, it’s all about when men are ready. When they’re ready they’ll pick anyone and that’s statistically proven, they’re not like women where they romanticise and have the fairytale in their mind. They could have the most perfect woman but if they’re not there then they’ll not take it to the next step.. and when they’re ready to do so, they won’t pick the most perfect woman, just someone that fits enough of what they want. It’s insane but it’s better she knows now than years down the line she’s still super young

Reactions: 11
If it was just a case of he wasn’t ready to get married yet then fine, u can work with that, but it was a ‘i don’t want to get married and actually I don’t want to be with u anymore’
Maybe he just fell out of love with her. It happens

I have never known of any man who’s married or been in a long term relationship just leave to be on there own. There’s always been either another woman or they’ve had their eye on another woman and want to make themselves available.
I’m mid 40s and had and seen my fair share of relationship break ups and divorces, and can honestly say any man that blindsides a woman like that, has been in a ‘new’ relationship within a couple of months after. I really hope for Sarah’s sake this isn’t the case as it will break her heart even more and no one deserves that, especially when you’ve given your all to someone. But I really wouldn’t be shocked if ‘starts’ dating someone new very quickly.

Reactions: 25
I have never known of any man who’s married or been in a long term relationship just leave to be on there own. There’s always been either another woman or they’ve had their eye on another woman and want to make themselves available.
I’m mid 40s and had and seen my fair share of relationship break ups and divorces, and can honestly say any man that blindsides a woman like that, has been in a ‘new’ relationship within a couple of months after. I really hope for Sarah’s sake this isn’t the case as it will break her heart even more and no one deserves that, especially when you’ve given your all to someone. But I really wouldn’t be shocked if ‘starts’ dating someone new very quickly.
yes you’re right. men usually have someone else involved hence why a relationship ends, and even if they don’t, they have their fun for x amount of months as they’re unable to just be on their own and then realise the implications of what they’ve done. women are the opposite, which is initially why it’s harder but then they usually see they were better off

Reactions: 14
i completely agree with this and was my thought too. No doubt she will be thinking the same. Time will tell I guess

Reactions: 4
Sorry for her but if a man isn’t marrying after 6 years and you want it that’s a red flag, i hope she knows her worth and standards for her next relationship.
Lmao well me and my partner of 13 years are fucked then 😂

Reactions: 5
Tbh I don't know who she is (or he is) and the first vid I saw was the "We Broke Up" vid, so I have zero context for any of this... 😂

But here's the thing, I feel like I don't even need to know the details. This story happens way too often, to too many women: Where guys will just use women, lead them on for years, and then "oops, never mind!"

I'm so annoyed on her behalf lol. The audacity and male entitlement. He broke up with her after using her as a bangmaid that he could split rent with, wasting all of her 20s, and having convos about getting engaged? Spineless. Absolutely pathetic. He knew. He must've known earlier on that she wasn't the "one," but he didn't want to give up the convenience(s) and benefit(s) of being with her.

Is she toxic in her own ways? Probably (most influencers are), so I'm not saying she's perfect. And her fake cheekbones kinda scare me LOL. But, I actually think she handled this quite gracefully, given the circumstances. Good riddance!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah I mean they haven’t just become “different”. In fact I think you could see Sarah toning herself down to suit him. Often men settle to have someone (their mates are doing it) but they don’t commit because they want something better.

Often is happens when they’ve met someone already or definitely have an eye on someone.

I suspect he’ll be with someone else with 2024 and engaged very quickly after that. It’s such a common thing to happen.

I also suspect his company was making quite a good income from managing Sarah so he wasn’t just draining her from a relationship perspective either.

clearly a massive head, she’ll be glad it ended when she meets the right person

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg his company managed and profited from Sarah? That makes this 100x worse. What an ass.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t even think of that! Surely she was their biggest talent? Watch them go downhill fast 😂

such a dick for wasting all her 20s. As someone said here, he surely knew she wasn’t the one a long time ago? Honestly really hope she finds a good guy, she’s one of the few influencers I actually like and has a work ethic

Nah, they are pretty big so wouldn't think it would affect them not having her on their books.

Reactions: 2
I think her video was classy. It’s clear she is still so very heartbroken and has a lot of love still for him.
I’ve been in her exact position before and it’s absolutely hell. I almost wish my partner at the time had cheated and then I could accept it more and almost hate him.
I think his job has had a massive part to play, maybe he is just the type that doesn’t want to settle down and get married etc - and that’s ok. I also think men hit a certain age and panic. Maybe he’ll regret it. Who knows.
I really like Sarah, she has helped so many people throughout her breakup it’s rare ‘influencers’ share so much. I wish her well
Her video changed my mind on her ALOT. I was never the hugest fan. But I found her very mature in her video yet refreshingly honest and I respect that she’s been so candid. as opposed to the usual fake toxic positivity tit. a lot of the things she said I found myself thinking that’s exactly how I think/would think too. it REALLY changed my mind on Sarah lol and I really do feel for her especially when 2 months is nothing when you’re grieving.

Reactions: 11
She’s been sponsored by bondi sands for years, looks like they dropped her and stayed loyal with Komodo instead. She went to so many of their influencer trips but they were always set up by Komodo so she must have lost that company in the break up 😬 what a kick in the teeth too given she’s half Australian

Attachments

• Sad
She touched on the fact that they were very different and that she liked the finer things in life and could be materialistic. That must've been something Joe touched on as a reason to leave. I can imagine she's quite hard work and princessy and he's more laid back. She was probably trying to push wedding ideas he really wasn't into, I'd imagine hers would be for content and for show and his would just be a wedding on a beach with close friends. They both love travelling, which is what has kept them going this long and they seemed to be well matched in travel vlogs but I guess home life is very different.

Reactions: 5
She touched on the fact that they were very different and that she liked the finer things in life and could be materialistic. That must've been something Joe touched on as a reason to leave. I can imagine she's quite hard work and princessy and he's more laid back. She was probably trying to push wedding ideas he really wasn't into, I'd imagine hers would be for content and for show and his would just be a wedding on a beach with close friends. They both love travelling, which is what has kept them going this long and they seemed to be well matched in travel vlogs but I guess home life is very different.
I just find this odd because they were constantly going on lavish holidays and for expensive dinners, if he didn’t like the “finer things” why did he do it for so long?

• Heart
Reactions: 16