Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the impression he just “fell out of love” with her, which is heartbreaking. It’s so hard when you’re so in love and there’s nothing you can do to change their mind. I do think he’ll move on quite quickly which is never nice to see

Reactions: 9
Hair loss COULD be a side effect from her losing so much weight. It's not necessarily the mental stress that's caused it, undereating is also a stress on your body and if it feels threatened then it can react in various ways. So just in general I hope her health isn't suffering

Reactions: 4
How long were they together for?
Wonder why that user is saying that the cheating on the komodo trips was horrific ?!?!

Reactions: 1
Hair loss COULD be a side effect from her losing so much weight. It's not necessarily the mental stress that's caused it, undereating is also a stress on your body and if it feels threatened then it can react in various ways. So just in general I hope her health isn't suffering
Tbh I know it sounds awful but as soon as she mentioned her hair loss I thought it was down to her weight loss! She is skeleton skinny now and this will have an effect on her hair!
---
hope their dogs are okay and haven't been abandoned.
I really hope so cause I’m sick of seeing influencers use dogs for clout and then duck them off at every given opportunity

Reactions: 2
I reckon maybe he said he’s decided he doesn’t want kids or to get married or not yet and maybe she did? I kind of feel like that kind of breakup is worse than being cheated on because there’s no real reason to split up other than different wants and needs. At least being cheated on you kind of end up resenting them and it’s slightly easier to move on!

Reactions: 7
generally it’s stress related initially. The first thing the body is impacted by when it comes to health is your skin and hair dropping. When I lost a parent a short while ago mine was falling in clumps

• Heart
Reactions: 3
To be honest I don’t think her saying that about him not cheating doesn’t mean he didn’t cheat. She will have some crazy fans who are no doubt giving him ear ache and no matter how sad she is she seems the type who would still want to protect him. Her publicly announcing he cheated would cause uproar and also look very tacky which I just don’t think is her.
He turned his insta private as soon as she announced they had split which speaks volumes.
I still believe he cheated.

Reactions: 14
To be honest I don’t think her saying that about him not cheating doesn’t mean he didn’t cheat. She will have some crazy fans who are no doubt giving him ear ache and no matter how sad she is she seems the type who would still want to protect him. Her publicly announcing he cheated would cause uproar and also look very tacky which I just don’t think is her.
He turned his insta private as soon as she announced they had split which speaks volumes.
I still believe he cheated.
I am with you! I 100% believe he cheated on her but they are so connected business wise she’s probably not wanting to slander him too much on socials so he can make it messy over the business!
I get vibes from him that he’d do the crappy deed but somehow make it worse for her if she called him out on it, even thou in my opinion he deserves to be called out!

Reactions: 8
Exactly also if he has cheated the other person will be taken in to consideration too. Is she in the public eye? Was she a work colleague? It would open up a can of worms and I get why she wouldn’t announce it

Reactions: 5
I reckon maybe he said he’s decided he doesn’t want kids or to get married or not yet and maybe she did? I kind of feel like that kind of breakup is worse than being cheated on because there’s no real reason to split up other than different wants and needs. At least being cheated on you kind of end up resenting them and it’s slightly easier to move on!
]
This. I always got the impression from him that he was never going to fully settle down despite living together for many years. He needs to grow the f up.

]
This. I always got the impression from him that he was never going to fully settle down despite living together for many years. He needs to grow the f up.
I think it was a few years ago the Sarah mentioned she was ready to buy a place in London but Joe wanted to wait another year to save up. At the time, I thought it was a bit of a red flag given he owns what looks like a successful business but gave him the benefit of doubt because business owners need to prioritise growing over taking money out to put into into purchasing a house but they never ended up buying which feels like it probably was a sign

Reactions: 9
I think it was a few years ago the Sarah mentioned she was ready to buy a place in London but Joe wanted to wait another year to save up. At the time, I thought it was a bit of a red flag given he owns what looks like a successful business but gave him the benefit of doubt because business owners need to prioritise growing over taking money out to put into into purchasing a house but they never ended up buying which feels like it probably was a sign
I remember this, I think it was suggested that they wanted to pay equal amounts to the deposit and he wasn’t in a position to do so at that point
---
Exactly also if he has cheated the other person will be taken in to consideration too. Is she in the public eye? Was she a work colleague? It would open up a can of worms and I get why she wouldn’t announce it
if this was the case I can’t see her being so raw and upset about it online. Like if he cheated and she wanted to protect him for whatever reason then wouldn’t she do the “new start I’m fine with it, it is what it is” response. She would look pretty silly if it comes out that he cheated and she found out and that’s how she responded to it.

Last edited:
What the hell is going on with her arms? Is it weight loss or lipo? Looks similar to what Molly mae’s look like which is apparently bad lipo
Yup lipo arms 10000%. Shes had it on her stomach so not surprised

She’s pushing this breakup more and more on her Tik Tok now, think she’s got something she can use for extra engagement 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just watched her YT video about the break up. I feel so, so sorry for her. I appreciate that she’s being vulnerable and showing her audience that it’s ok to feel this way but it’s so heartbreaking to watch. She did explain the reason they broke up but I’ll put it behind a spoiler in case anyone wants to go see for themselves.

She said he thought they were too different, he wasn’t sure if he wanted to marry her and he wanted to be alone.

One thing she said really got me; ‘what was wrong with me that the person I loved didn’t pick me’ 😭

She has also had to leave her management Komodo for obvious reasons, and it feels like a second break up.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think she was very honest yet respectful - not sure I could have been after two months.

Being blindsided by someone you love is the absolute worst

Reactions: 12
I think her video was classy. It’s clear she is still so very heartbroken and has a lot of love still for him.
I’ve been in her exact position before and it’s absolutely hell. I almost wish my partner at the time had cheated and then I could accept it more and almost hate him.
I think his job has had a massive part to play, maybe he is just the type that doesn’t want to settle down and get married etc - and that’s ok. I also think men hit a certain age and panic. Maybe he’ll regret it. Who knows.
I really like Sarah, she has helped so many people throughout her breakup it’s rare ‘influencers’ share so much. I wish her well

Reactions: 20
I felt her video was really sad. I also felt she was saying things incase he watches it (things like they could’ve communicated better etc maybe I’m reading too into it). It’s very sad but it doesn’t matter to guys how long you’ve been with them, it matters about timing and when they’re ready, that’s it. I wish her all the best as it’s not going to be easy healing but she’s smart and successful she’ll be fine

• Heart
Reactions: 12