Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
btw guys her age is irrelevant, no one would be saying age references if she was a guy. I’d rather be single and 30,40,50 if it meant I was at peace. So many people are unhappy because they’re with someone just so they’re not alone so I wish the best for her. She was the prize, she just needs to relax on the fillers and weight loss.

Reactions: 17
btw guys her age is irrelevant, no one would be saying age references if she was a guy. I’d rather be single and 30,40,50 if it meant I was at peace. So many people are unhappy because they’re with someone just so they’re not alone so I wish the best for her. She was the prize, she just needs to relax on the fillers and weight loss.
I disagree here. Her age is relevant. She has always spoken about wanting/having kids. As a female time isn’t on her side.

Reactions: 6
I disagree here. Her age is relevant. She has always spoken about wanting/having kids. As a female time isn’t on her side.
just because you live in the medieval times it doesn’t mean the rest have too. There’s plenty of options available and women are having kids into their 40s now. Stop putting pressure on women when they have enough judgement and pressure as it is.

Reactions: 23
Break ups are the worst, and they did literally everything together, trips, work, living, share friends the change is going to be hard especially add on top the change wasn't even your decision.

It's hard for anyone when having to go on as normal, go to work and appear fine. But she has friends and family and a business. So emotionally she should take the time to process and not avoid the emotions, but also it seems she's got good healthy relationships to lean on if things get tough.

It's probably just hard with the fact it's public and everyone knows or speculates so you can't just move on like nothing has happened. I guess that's what you sign up for as an influencer people get invested, and expect an answer and when you've opened a chapter in your life up, people will be curious.

I always think when Love islanders post their break up posts, who cares did you really need to announce but here I am like awww 😫 over Sarah's and Joe's. Again I did like him but she did change once she got with him and I just don't know like I've said before id it was due to being with him and wanting to settle down or she had that change within herself. Her best vlogs were when she'd go away with brand trips and Rebecca. I'm curious now to see if she takes a different direction with stuff. I think she definitely as she said on her vlogs struggled with lockdown and I think a change within her happened. Plus being an influencer you can lose yourself trying to keep up appearances and keep with the trends.

Reactions: 9
I genuinely think Joe got bored of her, when they first got together she was this tanned blonde fun lass where as now she’s pale, dark haired, VERY skinny and doesn’t seem as fun anymore. I think Joe got bored and cheated for that reason. I bet it was with another influencer who came on the Komodo trips and I bet you when it comes out in the wash (cause it always does) that she was blonde, tanned and younger

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I genuinely think Joe got bored of her, when they first got together she was this tanned blonde fun lass where as now she’s pale, dark haired, VERY skinny and doesn’t seem as fun anymore. I think Joe got bored and cheated for that reason. I bet it was with another influencer who came on the Komodo trips and I bet you when it comes out in the wash (cause it always does) that she was blonde, tanned and younger
you’re surely not saying her changing her hair colour matters in any of this as that would be insane and it’s irrelevant.

Reactions: 17
I watched the whole episode of the recent podcast she was on

I was hoping she would mention something

Definitely would have cheated with a Komodo girl

could have been on that Maldives trip
Who knows

her new house looks unreal anyway

Reactions: 1
you’re surely not saying her changing her hair colour matters in any of this as that would be insane and it’s irrelevant.
I don’t think I worded it right, I think her as a WHOLE person changed n it’s not what Joe liked 😂 I just used the hair as an example 😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t think I worded it right, I think her as a WHOLE person changed n it’s not what Joe liked 😂 I just used the hair as an example 😂
oh hahaha but yes I agree with what you said, it’s sad when people lose themselves in a relationship and a lot of us have been there

Her latest TikTok I really feel for her 😢 really hope she is ok her voice sounds so weak and croaky too

Her latest TikTok I really feel for her 😢 really hope she is ok her voice sounds so weak and croaky too
Yeh she seems really upset. It feels like there’s more to it than he cheated and they broke up. If he cheated I can’t imagine her taking it this hard and being so raw about it

Reactions: 2
Tbf I watched her Tik Tok and as much I joke on here, I did genuinely feel for her here! She’s looking so pale and so thin, I think at first maybe she has been on something to help with weight loss but now the break up has contributed massively!

Props to her for being so genuine and raw, I felt this was a genuine video which you don’t often see from influencers!

I hope she finds her spark again cause out of all her influencers out there, I do think she’s a little bit different from the rest!

Hope Joe the nonce looking bastard rots in hell 😊

Reactions: 11
Tbf I watched her Tik Tok and as much I joke on here, I did genuinely feel for her here! She’s looking so pale and so thin, I think at first maybe she has been on something to help with weight loss but now the break up has contributed massively!

Props to her for being so genuine and raw, I felt this was a genuine video which you don’t often see from influencers!

I hope she finds her spark again cause out of all her influencers out there, I do think she’s a little bit different from the rest!

Hope Joe the nonce looking bastard rots in hell 😊
The last line cracked me up 😂😂😂
Can anyone link the video as I don’t have TIKTOK
🙂

I remember in her vlogs last year she was talking about them getting married in Italy, whilst he was stood right next to her. What makes me think there’s some cheating involved is that it was all so sudden, if someone is over a relationship they don’t move into a new home with you 3 months before, you’d usually use a house move as a get out clause? Maybe she found out by accident.

Part of the devastation of any break (even without cheating) is not being able to realise those dreams you’ve thought about for years.

I feel bad for her

Reactions: 8
I do feel awful for her tbh, I know she is still young and she's wealthy and attractive and surely won't stay single for long if she wants to date... but nothing would prepare me or comfort me from the hell I'd go through if my bf of 5-10 years broke up with me out of the blue, I would be inconsolable. Obviously we don't know what happened in detail but it seems like she is still extremely fragile watching that tiktok. Her hair has always been a massive emotional trigger for her so I don't blame her for being upset that her hair is now falling out from the stress

Reactions: 9