Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s given her dogs away to her parents? Why? Surely after breaking up having dogs would give you more company and would help, she also works for herself so could easily take her tiny dogs into the office with her. I don’t understand people who can just give their animals away like that - even if it’s to family members, baffling.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s given her dogs away to her parents? Why? Surely after breaking up having dogs would give you more company and would help, she also works for herself so could easily take her tiny dogs into the office with her. I don’t understand people who can just give their animals away like that - even if it’s to family members, baffling.
Yeah that’s sad that she’s just palmed them off like that as soon as Joe is out of the picture. I get she might want to do it for a bit while she goes through the transition but permanently? Why?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Yeah that’s sad that she’s just palmed them off like that as soon as Joe is out of the picture. I get she might want to do it for a bit while she goes through the transition but permanently? Why?
Reminds her of a time with Joe? Still that would be really odd
Surely you grow so much love for the dogs externally of the relationship you were in when you got them ?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Reminds her of a time with Joe? Still that would be really odd
Surely you grow so much love for the dogs externally of the relationship you were in when you got them ?
It seems like she’s maybe not been a dog person but maybe Joe was and she got dogs to fit in with what he liked and now he’s no longer in the picture she doesn’t need to fit that dog mum vibe and doesn’t want to look after them anymore?
No dog/cat lover would get rid of their pet after a break up just because they once shared the pet. It’s giving Tanya burr

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Couples breaking up usually fight about who gets to keep the dogs.

• Heart
I wonder if Joe taking the dogs was ever an option. Glad they have a home where they can thrive and not be shipped off all the time. As, much as she loves them she travelled a lot and still will travel a lot, and it was evident to see, to even us what was the point in them having the dogs. Did she just get the dogs as they were aesthetically pleasing and cute for the gram, did she like having them but jumped the gun and realised they won't fit in with her lifestyle, would she have said for her parents to look after if her and Joe were still together, who knows. Tbf with how her parents are with their dogs it was probably always going to be am option if she couldn't look after.

Another pathetic influencer who clearly bought the dogs because they are aesthetically pleasing, then once bored they palm them off to someone else!!! 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel really sad for her, this break up has been really hard for her and must be daunting to then be the sole carer of two dogs when before she could have shared the care / made sure one person was at home while the other was at work. She obviously didn’t see this break up coming and making this decision has probably added to her sadness and stress which she has said has been taking a toll on her body :/ I’m sure it wasn’t an easy decision as she really loves those dogs you could see it in her vlogs. I hope she’s up for vlogging again soon she’s pretty much one of the very few I would watch these days!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I feel really sad for her, this break up has been really hard for her and must be daunting to then be the sole carer of two dogs when before she could have shared the care / made sure one person was at home while the other was at work. She obviously didn’t see this break up coming and making this decision has probably added to her sadness and stress which she has said has been taking a toll on her body :/ I’m sure it wasn’t an easy decision as she really loves those dogs you could see it in her vlogs. I hope she’s up for vlogging again soon she’s pretty much one of the very few I would watch these days!
Everyone goes through breaks up and everyone struggles. I have sympathy for her as she seems really heart broken about it but in my opinion when you make the decision to get a pet you should be prepared to be committed to looking after them, regardless of circumstantial changes- of course sometimes people can go through terrible things like losing jobs, homes or illnesses that completely prevent them from being able to look after their pet. But she has more income and resources than the average person to help her look after the dogs but she chose to get rid of them.

I’m sure the dogs will have a better life with her parents anyways but that’s besides the point. I’m sick of seeing influencers and the everyday person buying pets and getting rid of them at the slight inconvenience/when they are bored and no longer want to deal with caring for them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Everyone goes through breaks up and everyone struggles. I have sympathy for her as she seems really heart broken about it but in my opinion when you make the decision to get a pet you should be prepared to be committed to looking after them, regardless of circumstantial changes- of course sometimes people can go through terrible things like losing jobs, homes or illnesses that completely prevent them from being able to look after their pet. But she has more income and resources than the average person to help her look after the dogs but she chose to get rid of them.

I’m sure the dogs will have a better life with her parents anyways but that’s besides the point. I’m sick of seeing influencers and the everyday person buying pets and getting rid of them at the slight inconvenience/when they are bored and no longer want to deal with caring for them
absolutely this. Sorry but a pet is for life not just a relationship 🙄 didn’t she have one dog before she even got with Joe? And then they got another together?! Too many influencers just palm their dogs off and it’s not good enough! Your dog is a family member (or should be treat like one). If me and my partner spilt up tomorrow we would not leave our dog, we would sort something out. You wouldn’t give your child up would you and too many treat pets like disposables

• Wow
That’s shocking if she had one before too. She comes across as someone is quite selfish, not saying that is a bad thing so suprused she would have gotten a dog on her own. It’s actually annoyed me. The amount of gorgeous dogs that are in shelters where I live that people have paid around £4000 for is shocking but there is also the extreme where they are being pushed around in prams by owners and are wearing dresses, backpacks and sunglasses ( the dogs)😄

Reactions: 1
That’s shocking if she had one before too. She comes across as someone is quite selfish, not saying that is a bad thing so suprused she would have gotten a dog on her own. It’s actually annoyed me. The amount of gorgeous dogs that are in shelters where I live that people have paid around £4000 for is shocking but there is also the extreme where they are being pushed around in prams by owners and are wearing dresses, backpacks and sunglasses ( the dogs)😄
too many influencers these days use dogs as a fashion statement and it’s not right

Reactions: 3
I know the kit is by a dentist but I remember a long time ago Sarah being against these type of kits and told her followers that if anyone is in the area to go to her dad who’s an actual dentist and get them professionally done or go to theirs. Wonder what changed.

Reactions: 4
IMO dogs are similar to children, you don't just break up with your partner and decide oh we don't want these kids anymore we'll give them to my mum?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Never been a big follower of celebs, seen people mention this girl in this thread how Sarah copies everything she does and OMG tonight I saw this and genuinely thought it was Sarah!
Kinda weird and pathetic how she’s moulded herself to look like this celeb! Just be yourself ffs 🙄
I also find it bizarre considering she is an ‘influencer’ wouldn’t you want to be yourself and more unique rather than the girl that looks like that other more famous girl? Like Matilda djerf is very distinctive, Molly mae is very Molly mae, heck even Lydia millen has an identity that makes her very ‘Lydia millen’ if that makes any sense. Whereas Sarah just looks like Hayley Beiber.. it’s like those girls that morphed themselves into Kim kardashian, why? Kim Kardashian already exists! Anyway… why do Sarah’s eyes look so weird? They look small/like she can’t open them properly, is it because of all the filler around them?

Reactions: 1
when i was travelling australia literally years ago when sarah was first on the scene, i became really good friends with a girl i met and ended up travelling around with her. she went to the same fashion college as sarah and she said back then she was an absolute stuck up witch 🤣 i mean i can see it for sure, i felt bad but sacking off the dog makes me lose all sympathy

Reactions: 9
Maybe she isn’t allowed dogs in her new home although I’m sure when I first started following her years ago she had another sausage dog which she ended up giving to her mum

Maybe she isn’t allowed dogs in her new home although I’m sure when I first started following her years ago she had another sausage dog which she ended up giving to her mum
nah let’s stop making excuses for her. If that were the case she would have said this. Either way, I’m sorry but your dogs come first. You don’t just throw a baby away so why would you do the same to your pet?! She’s just a tit person who thinks it’s okay to buy animals then when they aren’t trendy anymore, palm them off! She’s a crappy person irregardless of her excuse.
To me unless you die or have a serious life changing situation then no, you shouldn’t give up your animals. And I’m talking having a terminal illness for life changing, not a bleeping break up 🥴😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8