Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, these are trashy

The collection is a little ironic 😂
I actually feel bad for her, I think this collection was created as she was close to or thought she would get engaged this year and it all would have tied in. It did seem she was heading that way as they were together for such a long time and a majority of their friends seemed to have been getting married. The timing of the collection is bad but these things are months in the making and it seems like she was blindsided by this breakup judging by her post

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry, these are trashy

The collection is a little ironic 😂
This looks like the robot version of Pete Burns . What is she doing to herself for goodness sakes

and yeah he is just a stuck up rugby guy . He lived in Hong Kong is that right ?

Reactions: 4
Such unfortunate timing 😬 I don’t think the pieces are “bad” but definitely think they’ve marketed it wrong. They seem more like things you’d wear on a hen trip or maybe honeymoon, not actual “bridal” wear

Reactions: 4
I assumed they were more for the Ibiza hen dos or maybe wedding after party vibes at an absolute push.
If the campaign involved bouji ibiza hotels and the pieces were styled bouji boho beach club hen do (not piss up in Malla, matching tshirt type hen do - although absolutely nothing wrong with that type 😄), it could work with a niche buyer.
100% don’t see it as actual bridal wear, not one of the pieces was remotely suitable even for an elopement.

Reactions: 5
how do these skinny witches get it 😂 boots & Superdrug (in the UK) are quite rigorous with pictures to send them, proof of weight and driving license/ID 😂😂 they don’t allow it if your BMI is under 27
I’ve been on it on and off since before Christmas. Lost over a stone. I buy it from someone at the gym. It’s just as easy to get as cannabis these days 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest reel is heartbreaking to be fair.
I think he has either cheated or decided he wants different things. I think she was expecting the engagement/wedding whereas he just wants to travel the world and be surrounded by young girls.
I always thought it was strange that they only ever rented and never bought a place together. she used to say it was because Joe wanted to have his own money to contribute and wasn’t there yet. Maybe he has just never been that invested.
Either way I wouldn’t wish heart break on my worst enemy, it is hell.

Do u reckon they had split before the ski trip she went on with his company?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes the feel was really sad wasn’t it, although I did keep thinking “ooh that flat is lovely” as she was unpacking. It’s better to be heartbroken in a gorgeous period apartment with floor to ceiling windows than not right?
I think it was probably on the cards across January and has happened after the ski trip - based on nothing other than the fact she looked fairly happy in the ski trip photos (although I don’t think the whole vibe suited her really).

I just had a Quick Look back at her insta and i really loved her slightly lighter hair and more tanned, less toned down look tbh. I know she loves Hailey Beiber and takes a lot of inspo from her look and I know she absolutely frazzled her hair and had to grow it all back so is unlikely to want to bleach it again.
But I do feel she just looked better a year or two ago.

let’s be real though, she’s young, she’s attractive, she’s a fairly successful UK influencer, has a nice family, lots of friends - she’ll be fine.

Try be single when you’re fat, 40 and living in a terrace 😬

Reactions: 15
I did have a peak at her new place it looks gorgeous. I’m sure she’ll show us when the time is right. From the small glimpse this new place is more her style. I really feel sad for her. I bet she thinks it’s all over atm as she’s coming up to 30 and has to start over but she is about to step into a whole new chapter of life this year and the right guy will come eventually.

Reactions: 12
She looks really poorly but I think it's probably jsut break-up weight as she seems really heartbroken. Losing that much weight when she was already tiny has made her filler look crazy

Reactions: 11
Did anyone see her latest TikTok?! She basically confirmed he has cheated (well that’s what I took from it)

Tbf when I broke up with an ex I lost about 4 stone. I was worryingly thin. Looking at her pics her weight loss seems to have started before the break up. That being said you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors, maybe they have been having issues for months. I think it’s unfair to say it’s ozempic when it genuinely may not be.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see her latest TikTok?! She basically confirmed he has cheated (well that’s what I took from it)

Tbf when I broke up with an ex I lost about 4 stone. I was worryingly thin. Looking at her pics her weight loss seems to have started before the break up. That being said you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors, maybe they have been having issues for months. I think it’s unfair to say it’s ozempic when it genuinely may not be.
She’s confirmed in the comments that he broke up with her, not sure if she’s said or implied anything about cheating but it’s clear it wasn’t her choice at all

Reactions: 2
Yes it’s very clear it’s not her decision. Nice to see her being so raw and open about it all. You don’t get that often with influencers. Such a difficult age to go through a breakup, I guess majority of her friends are settling down having kids etc the thought of starting again is so daunting. I really feel for her. Everytime they went away I was waiting for an engagement post. Really didn’t see this coming at all

Reactions: 23
i actually respect her rawness with this whole break up, actually showing she had some personality! she’s never offended me, i’ve followed her for years, she has always had prominent cheekbones and been slim so i wouldn’t say it’s ozempic at all but i’m sure she’s probably had filler too

Reactions: 14