Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Sarah’s Tokyo vlog OMG why was her boyfriend talking/filming the whole thing?? I don’t watch to listen to that creep Jesus Christ

Reactions: 1
Ive not watched her for a while.... i started following her when she was in her old house and she was about to move. She seemed to be your average fashion beauty blogger and i liked her vlogs etc.
Shes flying off somewhere different every week now and ive lost track. Ok for some😉

Ive not watched her for a while.... i started following her when she was in her old house and she was about to move. She seemed to be your average fashion beauty blogger and i liked her vlogs etc.
Shes flying off somewhere different every week now and ive lost track. Ok for some😉
She better never preach about climate change since she's flying everywhere. Although I don't think that would fit her "boujee" content.

Reactions: 4
Ooh does anyone know what happened with In The Style? Just noticed her showing off her new range with someone else in LA and when I’ve looked at their insta/website they’ve removed all trace of her. Adam doesn’t follow her anymore either.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone notice she never seems to tag her stories as AD when showing products that have clearly been gifted to her?

Does anyone notice she never seems to tag her stories as AD when showing products that have clearly been gifted to her?
Yes. Someone should report her.

I am always aghast at how her face looks. She looks at least 40. It will be interesting to see what her face actually does look like at 40, as fillers can make your skin sag.

Reactions: 3
Yes. Someone should report her.

I am always aghast at how her face looks. She looks at least 40. It will be interesting to see what her face actually does look like at 40, as fillers can make your skin sag.
What is the website to report?

Liked her content years ago, thought she was really pretty. Agree she has had some bad filler or something that has really aged her, I think she suits brunette much better too.

There are so many people now that do the same content that it's lost it's appeal and obv 90% of it is ad/gifted/press trips :sleep:

Reactions: 2
How has she got 1 million followers what does she actually do? she used to do youtube videos but then stopped and has recently started filming them again.

She used to be really pretty but the blonde and jaw filler looks awful. She has a totally different accent now too.

How has she got 1 million followers what does she actually do? she used to do youtube videos but then stopped and has recently started filming them again.
Totally agree. Not sure how she’s at a million, it doesn’t feel like she’s well known but it does make her one of the UKs bigger insta people.

I think her account and style is aimed at the boujie, wannabe bad witch, type followers. Lots of instagoals type stuff but there is nothing of substance. Also she’s very good at the insta persona, I don’t really see much about the person behind the grid... like what’s she really like, what are her opinions. I think she’s very carefully crafted her strategy.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree. Not sure how she’s at a million, it doesn’t feel like she’s well known but it does make her one of the UKs bigger insta people.

I think her account and style is aimed at the boujie, wannabe bad witch, type followers. Lots of instagoals type stuff but there is nothing of substance. Also she’s very good at the insta persona, I don’t really see much about the person behind the grid... like what’s she really like, what are her opinions. I think she’s very carefully crafted her strategy.
And this is why I find people/accounts like her so boring. They are so vapid and there is nothing beyond their pumped-up filler surface.

Reactions: 10
I agree she definatley looks so much older than she is. And clearly loves herself. I must admit I have bought from her range tho 😂😂 and I am not a tween lol I’m 35 but I just really loved the jumper #whatyagonnado
😂😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wonder what happened with her & Rebecca Spencer (her BFF and photographer) I don't believe they follow each other any more and haven't seen them together in forever!! :unsure:

Reactions: 6
I wonder what happened with her & Rebecca Spencer (her BFF and photographer) I don't believe they follow each other any more and haven't seen them together in forever!! :unsure:
I just had to go check cos I thought they really were BFFs, they do still follow each other though

I’ve binge watched a few of Sarah’s videos recently. What’s with the fake posh accent she puts on?