Sarah Ashcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise her boyfriend is the owner of Komodo. That explains a lot about why they used her so much then

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why is she constantly trying to emulate/look like a carbon copy of hayley Bieber
Never noticed this before but I can’t unsee it now! From the clothes to the face. I’m sure she’s had the ‘Kardashian cat eye’ procedure and it’s just made her look even more like hayley😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I used to really like her but then her stories were full of affiliate links and so boring!!

Just watched the assumptions video.. first one I've watched it hers in ages, what's with the excessive contouring?? She used to be so naturally stunning she's gone way too far, when she said in the video 'maybe I'll want kids at 30' I thought eh you're only in your 20's?!? She looks so much older!

I feel like she lost a lot of fans and followers when she did the article saying how much better and more original she is and that people shouldn't bother being bloggers anymore 😂😴🙄

She used to always be with YasmineChanel. For a while Yasmine used to post on twitter about so called friends who never like your pictures and don’t support you. I had a nose and was sure she was referring to Sarah as she did not like any of her photos. Soon after they stopped being together all the time. Then Sarah did that arrogant article in the magazine about how every instagrammer is basically copying her style.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She used to always be with YasmineChanel. For a while Yasmine used to post on twitter about so called friends who never like your pictures and don’t support you. I had a nose and was sure she was referring to Sarah as she did not like any of her photos. Soon after they stopped being together all the time. Then Sarah did that arrogant article in the magazine about how every instagrammer is basically copying her style.
Yeah I remember they used to be close. Not surprised tho that Yasmine isn’t her friend anymore

Had a nose at her page but her ‘style‘ is so boring and Insta- generic. Does anyone actually dress like this in real life? She doesn’t dress for her age, it’s all garish cycling short type get ups that 18 year olds wear. Def see that she’s trying to be like hailey Baldwin though (like someone else here said.) unfortunately for her she’s not even in the same universe.

Just watched the assumptions video.. first one I've watched it hers in ages, what's with the excessive contouring?? She used to be so naturally stunning she's gone way too far, when she said in the video 'maybe I'll want kids at 30' I thought eh you're only in your 20's?!? She looks so much older!

I feel like she lost a lot of fans and followers when she did the article saying how much better and more original she is and that people shouldn't bother being bloggers anymore 😂😴🙄
I showed my husband a photo of Sarah and he thought she was in her late 30s. All the fillers and botox have aged her so much, it is sad. She is so desperate to be like a Kardashian/Jenner.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t follow them in the days when they were together but I do notice that Yasmine seems to have genuine strong friendships with just a couple of influencers (as opposed to fake seeming “omg unreal hun” friendships a lot seem to have) mainly eg xcarms and thinklikekandie so I could believe this.

also themain reason I came here was I normally just lurk (actually only recently found this site) but I had to stop her YouTube video to say I’ve devised a new drinking game which is simply drink every time Sarah says “with that being said” I am literally only 2mins in and I’d be drunk if I was doing shots that’s all I’m saying 🤣

Reactions: 1
I used to love Sarah, I followed her years ago when she was more a youtuber. She seems very fake now and my God, she looks older than her years. Puts me off fillers and having work done!
When I first followed her she had a normal average Joe boyfriend, dunno what happened to him. Now she is with this guy who keeps grabbing her fake boobs
Speaking of her fake boobs, she did an advert advertising getting breast implants didnt she 😬 Got a load of stick for that...

Also wondering what went on with In The Style? She had a range with them then suddenly she doesnt follow Adam and he doesnt follow her. I assumed it was because she started her own clothes range.. which you never hear much of

Reactions: 4
Her clothing brand seems to have faded into the background. I never see any other influencers promoting it or supporting her. Usually they are all over each other’s brands trying to get that clout.

In saying that though, she doesn’t seem to be friends with many influencers anymore

Sarah promotes sooooooo many brands I think her own one gets a bit lost because it’s a bit basic and you can buy similar stuff from all the brands she promotes

Reactions: 2
She was on the ASOS website front page the other day promoting their luxe line which I thought was odd considering she has her own eye.

would love to know what happened with in the style