Sarah Akwisombe #9 Lockdown with family, I'm so bored. I miss Llewy D & miss doing fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant article by The WOTPOD - they're rebranding and expanding ❤

Their article series last year was one of THE pivotal moments along with Refinery29 in exposing Sarah Akwisombe, and they can be very proud of their work on that.

So good to see Frankie Cotton talking about it in their new rebranding feature. Have a read:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is interesting - seems the Sarah Akwisombe negative midas touch is damaging another influencer that she's connected to:

Just been for a snoop on that thread, interesting as I hadn’t realised CHarlotte had worked one-on-one with Sarah to build her course. I don’t know much about Charlotte but it would make me think twice about her knowing she’d been advised by Sarah. It does seem to be the thing now all these influencers having courses

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t know much about Charlotte but it would make me think twice about her knowing she’d been advised by Sarah.
That's it 100% - even if only 10% of Sarah Akwisombe's poor ethics and "get money at all costs" permeates someone's mind, that's enough to turn them from harmless to "unethical, dishonest shyster" 🙄

In other news..... Akwisombe isn't going to like the first 3 Google entries after her own site and socials when you search her name 😂😂😂

duck me, that's unfortunate timing with the publisher pushing out her book so cheap and leading people to tit reviews that say to search for her name and the scandal! I'm amazed her Toss Tragic Tarot/Not Tarot/Uno cards didn't warn her 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 384319

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Another day more posts from her pretty much showing how bored of her own life she is . Twiddling with knobs on her mixer and working out for the gram and looking like she wants to boil her own head interspersed with patronising people about business .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another day more posts from her pretty much showing how bored of her own life she is . Twiddling with knobs on her mixer and working out for the gram and looking like she wants to boil her own head interspersed with patronising people about business .
I think she's starting to come to understand the harsh reality of how she's completely messed up her life, and that of her family. But even then, the family are an afterthought.

She's finished.

Reactions: 5
“Boil her own head” absolutely got me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she looks rather smug on that pic, maybe another podcast about rinsing people....
Well once we find out who it is, it'll be interesting to hear what it's all about - and how it can be used to everyone's advantage 👍👍

I don't think it's possible to interview Sarah Akwisombe and gloss over the coaching scam - and if the podcast ignores it, they will get called out.

Reactions: 4
Looks like all is not happy in the Akwisombe household (well we knew that, but it's getting visible again).

We've spotted before that Jason Akwisombe expresses himself and communicates his feelings through his "song of the day" IG Stories. Interesting to see today's choice:

Spend Some Time
Song by Amaarae

I need your vision
I need your time
I need your rhythm
Need you to be mine
Need your hunger
I need your faith
I need to, I need to
Need to see you face
It's been forever ever ever ever, it's a long time
Will you just stay away am I no longer on your mind?
Baby, it don't-
It don't matter if you're on or you're offline
All I want from you is to spend some time
Spend some time, Spend some time
I no go fit believe this girl
She dey bust my brain, she dey bust my brain oh
Everything just dey cause me pain
When I leave you girl, you know say it no be this way oh
Oh, I just want you
Baby, you see me when I'm with you
Calling for you at night
Oh, my darling, would you love me?
Girl, if I had love and money
Would you still be with me?
It's all over, hmm
I can't be your lover, hmm
I just want to spend some time
Spend some time
Spend some time
Spend some time
Spend some time
Spend some time
Spend some time
Spend some time
Spend some time
I want this my way
And I want it the right way
The right way

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how people get sucked into this crap, it’s transparent as air, her book is very poorly written and comes across as adolescent egotistical waffling, the Crystal and cards are just meaningless snake oil trash and the culmination seems to be the ‘courses’. I’d like to say it’s an elaborate con but it’s not people should open their nasal passage ways and smell the bullshit.

What is her business acumen? What qualifications does she have? So many of these a-holes around right now....the age of the social media influencer. The recent BBC documentary about celebrity would have us believe they are going nowhere but we have a choice to turn off social media like we had a choice to stop buying rubbish like time-shares in the 80/90s. In her head I think she is more likely to rationalise her actions into the perspective of in life you are either the exploiter or the exploited. She has shifted her approach to being the former, bereft of a moral compass.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In her head I think she is more likely to rationalise her actions into the perspective of in life you are either the exploiter or the exploited. She has shifted her approach to being the former, bereft of a moral compass.
I think that you are absolutely right here. And in different times, away from the fear and uncertainty of Lockdown 1.0, furlough, redundancy risk etc, I doubt Sarah Akwisombe would have thrived the same. She made a very calculated, mercenary move to play on the fears of everyone, and used manipulative, disingenuous tactics to hook them in.

But she's exposed now, and rapidly becoming the poster girl for the female contrepreneur movement.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand how people get sucked into this crap, it’s transparent as air, her book is very poorly written and comes across as adolescent egotistical waffling, the Crystal and cards are just meaningless snake oil trash and the culmination seems to be the ‘courses’. I’d like to say it’s an elaborate con but it’s not people should open their nasal passage ways and smell the bullshit.

What is her business acumen? What qualifications does she have? So many of these a-holes around right now....the age of the social media influencer. The recent BBC documentary about celebrity would have us believe they are going nowhere but we have a choice to turn off social media like we had a choice to stop buying rubbish like time-shares in the 80/90s. In her head I think she is more likely to rationalise her actions into the perspective of in life you are either the exploiter or the exploited. She has shifted her approach to being the former, bereft of a moral compass.
It happens all the time on Instagram. The loudest people shouting about how great they are seem to do really well. It's mindblowing, the same thing is happening with Vix Meldrew. She's positioned herself as being this influencer expert and brand builder with little to no experience or skills. She also uses questionable techniques like NLP, copies other peoples work and yet she has people joining her community all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It happens all the time on Instagram. The loudest people shouting about how great they are seem to do really well. It's mindblowing, the same thing is happening with Vix Meldrew. She's positioned herself as being this influencer expert and brand builder with little to no experience or skills. She also uses questionable techniques like NLP, copies other peoples work and yet she has people joining her community all the time!

😢 sadly people out there are ripe for exploitation, these people regard their targets as thick but they are actually vulnerable people that think they are being empowered. They are actually being victimised in their moment of need, most of the time there is no great secret to success - work hard, be genuine, try to be positive, try to be creative....their is a solid chance you will be rewarded with good outcomes, not necessarily monetary. People that sell courses to be good business people are obvious frauds....none of the most successful business people have time to engage in such schemes, they are focusing on their own legitimate enterprises.

Instagram is full of morons and fraudsters.

Also if you need guidance from unqualified non-entities you probably don’t have anything or worth or value to add yourself, you end up contributing to exponential growth of horseshit on the internet that is dehumanising/devaluing our short lives.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Akwisombe has all her IG ads running at the moment - they ALL contain factually incorrect and deliberately false information with the intention of hooking in new, unsuspecting victims to her scam sales funnel.

Link to her ad library here, go to the 3 dots in the top right of each, and you can report as a scam:

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.