Sarah Akwisombe #9 Lockdown with family, I'm so bored. I miss Llewy D & miss doing fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Akwisombe is not tagged.... interesting
Something interesting there.... My gut feel is that bamehomesuk are smart enough to see that Sarah Akwisombe is utterly toxic and damaging to their brand by association, and if they tag her, she'll reshare it to try and build credibility in their market.

Good on them for cutting the Croydon Conwoman out. Hopefully she gets cancelled everywhere else too and just ceases to exist.

Reactions: 8
Sarah Akwisombe is not tagged.... interesting
Yes because this a BAME property network, so no Sarah wouldn't be tagged here. Talk about flying under the radar

Something interesting there.... My gut feel is that bamehomesuk are smart enough to see that Sarah Akwisombe is utterly toxic and damaging to their brand by association, and if they tag her, she'll reshare it to try and build credibility in their market.

Good on them for cutting the Croydon Conwoman out. Hopefully she gets cancelled everywhere else too and just ceases to exist.
Don't understand why they would use them at all. especially with whole BLM issue why tag JA๐Ÿง

Reactions: 6
Thing is, the more stupid and stubborn she is, the more posts and links on here, so the more damning results on search.

Sarah Akwisombe is so deluded and in such a state of freefall that she's actually stitching herself up ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Sarah - if you're going to be a conwoman as a career choice, at least be good at it and don't catch yourself out everywhere online. Everything is being screen grabbed and shared among people to use as evidence against you. The best thing you can do is to refund the money and disappear. The problem is getting worse for you, everyone you want to work with is finding out and distancing from you.

And it wouldn't be surprising if so.lme enterprising people have already contacted those inbound collaboration enquiries with links to your FRAUD ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I once knew a girl from Croydon who was very much like SA in her โ€˜vibeโ€™ as she would say, as were most of her friends. Is there something in the water in CR?

Reactions: 3
It happens all the time on Instagram. The loudest people shouting about how great they are seem to do really well. It's mindblowing, the same thing is happening with Vix Meldrew. She's positioned herself as being this influencer expert and brand builder with little to no experience or skills. She also uses questionable techniques like NLP, copies other peoples work and yet she has people joining her community all the time!
Oooh what the deal with Vix? Does she have a thread? She posts some good stuff but I did wonder about her actual experience as it doesnโ€™t give specifics on her website

Reactions: 2
Rockshop uk wholesale ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ wouldnt you just check I mean WOULDNT YOU?! Risking exposing her actual emails all so she go โ€˜yeah I deserve a holidayโ€™- considering how many peopleโ€™s savings youโ€™ve still got you could probably afford one, unlike the people you scammed. Just...wow

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Rockshop uk wholesale
Their MD has quite a firm line on ethical trading all the way through the supply chain from raw material to customers. Imagine if he found out his ethically sourced crystals and rocks were being bought by a scammer, effectively laundering money through her other business Toss Tragic, by purchasing the crystals with money obtained by fraudulent misrepresentation and deception....

And the larger Pyrite and similar pieces that Croydon Conwoman Sarah Akwisombe sells for ยฃ120+ on Toss Tragic can be found on Etsy for ยฃ20-25:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.