Charlotte Jacklin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what’s up with cracklin she hasn’t storied what she’s tidied, unboxed or watched on tv ALL day!

Reactions: 4
Wonder what’s up with cracklin she hasn’t storied what she’s tidied, unboxed or watched on tv ALL day!
Maybe she's too busy getting Jack to take really awkward pics of her doing something relatively normal and making it look totally wank.

• Haha
I don’t follow her and think it’s all rather floaty and harmless (though boring!) but I’d really hope that she’d at least address some of the obviously valid concerns around Sarah Akwisombe. There’d be a huge cross over in their audiences I expect and silence on this from Charlotte Jacklin looks like ignoring a problem that isn’t going to go away unless dealt with. I’d respect Charlotte giving an honest viewpoint as someone who was receiving ’coaching’ in the midst of all the mayhem and who was clearly encouraged to run and sell sell sell a course as per the Croydon contrepreneur. Just ignoring it to try and distance yourself isn’t enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t follow her and think it’s all rather floaty and harmless (though boring!) but I’d really hope that she’d at least address some of the obviously valid concerns around Sarah Akwisombe. There’d be a huge cross over in their audiences I expect and silence on this from Charlotte Jacklin looks like ignoring a problem that isn’t going to go away unless dealt with. I’d respect Charlotte giving an honest viewpoint as someone who was receiving ’coaching’ in the midst of all the mayhem and who was clearly encouraged to run and sell sell sell a course as per the Croydon contrepreneur. Just ignoring it to try and distance yourself isn’t enough.
Ooh did Sarah Akwisombie coach Charlotte then?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ooh did Sarah Akwisombie coach Charlotte then?
Yes, had her selling a ‘How To Work With Influencers’ course. (Let me guess, send them nice freebies and give them money?!)

I don’t think that anyone with professional involvement with Sarah Akwisombe should neglect to address the controversy. Charlotte Jacklin included.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think that anyone with professional involvement with Sarah Akwisombe should neglect to address the controversy. Charlotte Jacklin included.
Absolutely. Sarah Akwisombe is like kryptonite to a brand or business, so toxic after all the fallout and media coverage, hence so many proactively distancing themselves from her. Charlotte needs to do the same or else risk being lumped in as a supporter, and that's not a good look 😂

Reactions: 5
Yes, had her selling a ‘How To Work With Influencers’ course. (Let me guess, send them nice freebies and give them money?!)

Ah I didn’t realise that was related to Sarah, interesting!

Reactions: 1
Same here! It is very interesting....
She may well have had the course in the works before being ‘coached’ by Akwisombe but it goes to show how useful (for Charlotte Jacklin and her audience alike) a clarification of any influence or involvement that the coaching/association with Sarah Akwisombe might have had.

Charlotte, if you read this, address it directly and honestly. Ignoring things doesn’t make them go away.

• Heart
Charlotte, if you read this, address it directly and honestly. Ignoring things doesn’t make them go away.
Absolutely - and as the tit is really starting to hit the fan for Akwisombe, she needs to proactively distance herself or appear complicit and support of the Croydon Conwoman 🤷‍♀️

She's been mentioned in the Sarah Akwiscombe thread now...
Not a good person to be associated with!! Especially when today on Twitter, Mike Winnet commented on a post about Sarah Akwisombe's book with the hashtag #contrepreneur 👍👍

Charlotte needs to get shot of her quickly and publicly sever the relationship before she too is dragged into it.

Busy day for Charlotte today. Ticked a box online and took some photos of candles. Can't wait for all these influencers to have real jobs.

Reactions: 9
How has the Akwisombe stuff escalated? I stopped following the thread after refunds didn’t happen, when she came back selling a set of tarot cards.. couldn’t keep up with it all!

Reactions: 1
How has the Akwisombe stuff escalated? I stopped following the thread after refunds didn’t happen, when she came back selling a set of tarot cards.. couldn’t keep up with it all!
She's in a world of tit - 10 media articles about her, all brand partnerships dead and brands deleting content containing her, and pending legal cases going though right now for fraudulent misrepresentation. The ASA and Trading Standards also have active cases open (i.e. actual case officers/references etc). All the links here:

I'm amazed Charlotte hasn't distanced herself yet.

Thanks for the cliff notes! What a huge mess! And yes, anyone who has any dealings with her should’ve said something at least!
I'm amazed Charlotte hasn't distanced herself yet.

• Heart
Do on the whole like Charlotte, but can’t believe someone who is “woke” enough to recently point out the flaws of Roald Dahl 🙄 but hasn’t distanced herself or put anything out there about the Sarah A debacle. I follow a few other indie sellers that have done some of Charlotte other courses- so maybe she thinks she’s above it all as her content seems to have been praised by her customers? Also I really hope she doesn’t try and encroach on the sewing / crafting Instagram community- all for everyone having a go at whatever takes their fancy- but hate when “influencers” suddenly jump in and brands flock to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 6