Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

qwerty789

Ladies! I have been a follower of SA for a while as I liked her style and energy, but never paid a huge amount attention to what's been going on and often skipped through her longer stories. I thought I'd sit down this morning and set up Asana, and remember she had a course on it for about 30 quid so though I'd give it a go... searched google and BAM... found the articles and headed straight to Tattle!

TY Tattlers for the past few threads that I've been totally addicted too for the last few hours - and sending love to those of you have lost money to this TOTAL fraudster. A story so scandalous it's actually hard to believe its true, but even harder to believe she is still online, posting and married!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

zcfthc5

Chatty Member
Just wanted to post a thanks, you just saved me some money. I almost fell for buying her course / book following a Beautystack Business zoom. I tried to join her NBBS facebook school to get the vibe of her classes, but got a very rude msg back from Sarah making out that I was being dead sneaky by trying to join the fb group before handing over cash to her. Didn't like her attitude but wondered if I was just being petty, thanks for sharing all these links, I feel kinda validated that I didn't need her to sell me economic empowerment x

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Here we go - thread #9 about Sarah Akwisombe, who is facing multiple court cases for refunds & damages for fraudulent misrepresentation under the Misrepresentation Act 1967, and currently being investigated by the ASA, Action Fraud, Trading Standards and her local authority (Croydon Council).

As we know, her fraud runs well into the hundreds of thousands of pounds with hundreds of victims.

Here's a TLDR to the story so far, to kick off the thread which will have links, legal advice and more to help you with your claims.

UK blogger/influencer Sarah Akwisombe has recently been the focal point of a major controversy involving unethical selling of courses to the female SME sector, failed service delivery, false claims around revenues and results, and refusal to refund over £200k to clients affected by non-delivery of service.

Naturally, this has considerable potential to negatively impact the reputation of organisations she is working with (and has worked with previously), resulting in several already taking steps to distance themselves.

A brief summary of key events is below, followed by links to the national and international media coverage of the fallout from the situation:

- Sarah Akwisombe she was going to make a million pounds in lockdown and show everyone how she did it

- At the same time, launched multiple new group coaching courses as well as 1-2-1 coaching services

- Service levels for both group coaching/courses and private clients fall short after 4 months. People are unhappy

- Late September saw Sarah share a video saying she had "made a million".

- Days later, Sarah posts a video saying she had let everyone down, the service was poor, remaining months on the courses were cancelled

- Transpired the million pounds included forward booked business, so approximate splits were £600k banked, £400k forward booked and not yet billable

- Sarah Akwisombe deleted multiple social posts and videos as clients started to demand refunds

- Sarah starts blocking anyone who questions her

- Some people have been able to reclaim refunds from their banks, which is good news, many others still fighting. Sarah claims £75k refunded. At least £200k of refund claims currently being fought for by clients.

Links to all Tattle threads:
https://tattle.life/tags/sarah-akwisombe/

Links to key media and assets:

Undelete - all deleted social content
https://uk.undelete.news/account/5834#/

Refinery29
https://www.refinery29.com/amp/en-gb/money-manifesting-life-coaching-instagram

Women on Top part 1
https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment

Women on Top part 2 https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment-part-2

Women on Top part 3 https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment-podcast

Metro
https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/04/why-...3696780/#metro-comments-container?ito=cbshare

The Independent
https://inews.co.uk/opinion/money-manifesting-courses-finance-covid-19-739366

Vice
https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7agxa/does-manifesting-money-work

Medium

Polit RU
https://m.polit.ru/article/2020/11/27/experimentmoney/

Video clip where Sarah Akwisombe says all that matters was getting money in, never mind about servicing the business

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
OK, I managed to use some safe settings to do my research! Here's a fantastic list of FREE alternative (and far superior) resources to the "courses" Sarah Akwisombe and No Bull Business School / NBBS sell for anything from £35 to hundreds of pounds.

Sarah Akwisombe course "Be The Brand"

Better FREE alternative - building your brand and thinking bigger, with Gary Vaynerchuck

Sarah Akwisombe course "How to get productive"

Better FREE alternative - 7 habits to be more productive, by Studytee with Udemy

Sarah Akwisombe course "Create a content plan"

Better FREE alternative - How to develop a social media strategy (includes links to free resources/downloads)

Sarah Akwisombe course "How to run IG ads"

Better FREE alternative - How to run IG ads for beginners (with additional links to updates, more advanced options etc in body copy)

Sarah Akwisombe course "How to start your business"

Better FREE alternative - 5 business ideas that are easy to start

And of course, the beauty of Youtube is that it'll suggest other relevant FREE content when you start viewing along a theme.

Don't give that conwoman any money - just enjoy these free resources!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Factsnottrash

OH MY GOD SHE'S PISSING ME OFF NOW. All this chat about money and material stuff again, she's learnt NOTHING. The woman has zero integrity, humility, empathy or taste judging by the toss tragic merch. And the idiots she's 'coaching' keep supporting her, it makes me want to scream.

She's a prize DICK. She might be losing followers but she'll keep getting more and let's be honest, who Googles everyone they follow?

Instagram needs to change its regulations and just shut people like her down. I'm sick of her now, i really am and i would like to think I'm a pretty forgiving empathic person.

• Heart

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Honestly fed up off people talking about financially clued up they are when they have pretty much used other people in order to make that money .anyone could have that level of security if they ‘rinsed’ others for money for bullshit courses .

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
A picture speaks a thousand words. 5 screenshots of IG Stories from Seasons distills it into the most salient points.

Stop giving money to con artists like Sarah Akwisombe!!

These stories are great! 👌👌
Screenshot_20210203_212919.jpg
Screenshot_20210203_212942.jpg
Screenshot_20210203_213030.jpg
Screenshot_20210203_212957.jpg
Screenshot_20210203_213014.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought they got the house because they gazumped another buyer... and the Tesla because she isn't honest about her income...and actually isn't all the money stolen? Doesn't sound like manifestation to me sounds like, lies, deceit, theft, and so on, somehow I don't believe the universe is rewarding Sarah Akwisombe and if she truly believes in karma and manifesting then she must know a LOT of people are manifesting a certain outcome to all this- and it doesn't involve her getting any more STUFF and shite to show off about, urgh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

tesla_tits

Looooooool the pure ignorance to think that people are chatting shit about her because she’s ‘making moves’. Mate, people talk about Jimmy Saville because he was a disgusting pervert, not because he was ~making moves~ in the industry he was in. You can channel energy into being successful AND also channel energy into tearing down a contrepreneur to protect other people... it’s called looking out for others and doing the moral thing.

• Heart

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
She really is making it up as she goes. “Mailshots if you have an e-commerce business errrmm or service, I suppose”.

Frantically Googles then makes some content like she’s a guru.

“I got conned by Sarah Akwisombe and all I got was this lousy t-shirt”

• Haha

kitsunecrumpet

Hey fam! Been a while 💃🏻 Well done for keeping the pressure up. I’m assuming it’s only a matter of a time before more stuff comes out. Honestly I’m so gutted to have spent hundreds of pounds on this woman.. everything she says rings so hollow now. Re her stories with Jason and her kids recently.. that’s it for me. I don’t even want to snark anymore, or check her page from time to time. It’s so unnecessarily mean and stupid, especially on what is meant to be a professional platform (not that she knows what the word means but you know). I have a big following on Insta and could never imagine blasting embarrassing moments of my closed ones to 45k people (lol can’t believe she lost 5K of her top followers and customers), especially my SO. He’s quite a private person, it looks like J is too, her kids have no grasp of Internet privacy yet and it’s just... icky. I always ask for my partner’s consent before I share anything with his face on it, and would never embarrass him on purpose to thousands of people. I don’t believe she is psychotherapy, it requires far too much self-analysis, humility and distancing. If anything her behavior has become worse, more obnoxious and stupid by the day. I never want anything to do with this woman again.

• Heart

Notyourbruja

Barbour international have been sent an email expressing surprise at either their lack of due diligence in collaborating with Sarah or dismissing the victims of her scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

butwhyamihere

I mean, she’s talking publically consistently about how dangerous Her relationship was with LD through screenshots of toxic relationships? Really shitty.

how does that make Jason feel?????

What is that all about?! Like who is she speaking to? She’s not the only person in the world to have experienced it, and she won’t be the last. And new followers will think “she’s married and posting about her toxic relationship?”

@magiceyeposter i agree. I was also in the 2015/2016 groups, where she leeched us from another group. And whenever I asked her a question, the response wasn’t happy and exciting. It was “speak when you’re spoken to.” Same with the live weekly classes. She looked too bored/couldn’t be arsed and gave off a tone of every question was stupid.

looking back I wish I’d spoken up at the time. Because it made me feel super shit.

• Heart
  • Wow

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Unreal that there's not been any due diligence on the guests.

Just trying to think of more BBC contacts too. Ironic to think that Ellie Flynn, a BBC journalist is looking at Sarah Akwisombe for the scam, just as a BBC podcast publicises her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Formal complaint logged on BBC website and confirms that this will be circulated to complaints team for investigation tomorrow.

Screenshot_20210201_153038.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I see victoria from Apartment Number 4 is doing a “manifestation collective podcast”. Rolls eyes.

It’s. Not. Manifesting....

It’s. Called. Setting. A. Goal. And. Working. Hard. To. Reach. Said. Goal.

I’ve been manifesting a five stone weight loss and lottery win for years and it’s never happened. 😁

*face palm*

• Haha

unicorns

Thing is, the more stupid and stubborn she is, the more posts and links on here, so the more damning results on search.

Sarah Akwisombe is so deluded and in such a state of freefall that she's actually stitching herself up 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Sarah - if you're going to be a conwoman as a career choice, at least be good at it and don't catch yourself out everywhere online. Everything is being screen grabbed and shared among people to use as evidence against you. The best thing you can do is to refund the money and disappear. The problem is getting worse for you, everyone you want to work with is finding out and distancing from you.

And it wouldn't be surprising if so.lme enterprising people have already contacted those inbound collaboration enquiries with links to your FRAUD 🖕🖕
I think the fundamental issue is that she isn't aware of being a conwoman. Her being a conwoman comes from her lack of preparation, qualification and experience (and emphaty). She sells courses and coaching at steep prices without being able to deliver measurable results. She is incredibly naive and arrogant at the same time by thinking that she delivers quality without questioning what quality coaching actually looks like. That's her real flaw - avoiding to do the hard work and convincing herself that hard work is not needed to make a difference. She is great at taking actions, but equally bad at introspection. And that is not sustainable in the long run when coaching.

• Heart

Notyourbruja

Oooh an eye motif, as if that wasn’t overdone to shit in 2019, what next unicorns? mermaids? a range of slime? She’s like an older, unsuccessful 13 year old YouTuber

• Haha
  • Heart
Barbour can fuck all the way off, I actually buy their products and like(d) their brand but this has seriously put me off. In fact I only bought a pair of their boots last week, typical.
Do none of these companies check on the characters they ‘get into bed with’?!

• Heart