Sarah Akwisombe #8 buy a crystal, buy a rock, don't mention refunds or you'll get a block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for fucks sake.

#startupcoach

Sarah, GET YOURSELF YOUR OWN START UP COACH. You’re incompetent at business, your ethics in business are undesirable and the way you’ve leaked in your personal life stuff which is no one else’s business.... PLEASE SISTER MOTHER HUSBAND.... take her bleeping phone off her. Tell her there is life outside of Instagram/socials.

FOR FUCKS SAKE.

I'm already in touch with her offline, I just wondered if there was anymore that the Tattle gang were involved in, but thank you :giggle:
Good to hear. Love to you all ladies x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can people asking for refunds just confirm, for the audience/tape/evidence/tattle thread:

🤘🏻Have you had your requested refund for the course that hasn’t commenced?
🤘🏻Has smashing it (whichever months we’re going to continue after being cancelled with SA without LD) continued? Or has it been cancelled again?
🤘🏻Have you had any more contact re refunds/getting a gift voucher towards more courses?
🤘🏻Have you had an apology from SA or JA?

if you could updateus all, after 8 bleeping threads... so new readers can understand the situation. TAR.

Reactions: 6
Can people asking for refunds just confirm, for the audience/tape/evidence/tattle thread:

🤘🏻Has smashing it (whichever months we’re going to continue after being cancelled with SA without LD) continued? Or has it been cancelled again?
🤘🏻Have you had any more contact re refunds/getting a gift voucher towards more courses?

if you could updateus all, after 8 bleeping threads... so new readers can understand the situation. TAR.
N/A, I didn’t sign up for BA
No idea, i’ve been removed from the group
Nope, JA said no and that’s that. Just waiting for disputes to be decided by Paypal/credit card company (should hear within 10 days), if not then it’ll be SCCourt
Absolutely the duck not. As if they’d apologise.

Same as what's already been said, but it's "no" from me on all of these. I didn't take SI though so that's the only one I don't have an answer for.

Reactions: 3
TLDR quick summary.

Sarah Akwisombe is an absolute crook who scammed a million pounds of business from women through COVID19. Turns out not all of the million existed as it was forward booked business, but about £600k is real.

She's refusing to refund, blocks and deletes anyone asking about refunds.

Now launched a new business Boss Magic selling playing cards,which is making about £600 a week if it's lucky.

Multiple card/bank/PayPal chargebacks pending and many court actions underway including a class action from a regional group (class action preapproved by the court).

At least 10 media reports into her scam already live, we know of another 3 or 4 in research stage.

• Heart
Yes
Nothing mentioned in the group
No
No

Actually. Posted in November 4. I can’t screen shot my phone is being annoying!

My new and improved Smashing It continuation starts next week (under a new name)... for those who are interested let me know and I can send you over full details. It will be at the lower price of £129 and is a mix of business, mindset and spirituality.
Same time every Monday morning to get your week started right! We need it during this second bloody lockdown..
If it's not for you, I get it, if you're interested, feel free to DM me or drop me a message on insta and I can fill you in.
Sarah x

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Same as what's already been said, but it's "no" from me on all of these. I didn't take SI though so that's the only one I don't have an answer for.
Which course did you do?
sorry realise I should have added

- group coaching
- coaching
-somefuckingthingfuckingelse

Yes
Nothing mentioned in the group
No
No

Actually. Posted in November 4. I can’t screen shot my phone is being annoying!

My new and improved Smashing It continuation starts next week (under a new name)... for those who are interested let me know and I can send you over full details. It will be at the lower price of £129 and is a mix of business, mindset and spirituality.
Same time every Monday morning to get your week started right! We need it during this second bloody lockdown..
If it's not for you, I get it, if you're interested, feel free to DM me or drop me a message on insta and I can fill you in.
Sarah x
Has anyone enquired as to what it involves?

Reactions: 1
Which course did you do?
sorry realise I should have added

- group coaching
- coaching
-somefuckingthingfuckingelse
I did group coaching, but as the course was finished (only 4 weeks long) I don't imagine she'll try and do anything to rectify it for anyone who was disappointed with what was delivered.

Reactions: 4
@Thetruthwillout have you reported via Apple podcast? You’ve probably got that covered.
I hadn't but great idea!! 👍👍

Oh and just for the record. Do you all know how bloody hard it was for me not to make a last minute change to this thread title?!? It was moments away from being.........

Drum roll......

"Sarah Akwisombe #8: buy a crystal, buy a rock, I still dream of Llewy D's ****"

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anyone wondering where the money is.... Don't forget to keep reporting her profile every day, from as many accounts as you can.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I hadn't but great idea!! 👍👍

Oh and just for the record. Do you all know how bloody hard it was for me not to make a last minute change to this thread title?!? It was moments away from being.........

Drum roll......

"Sarah Akwisombe #8: buy a crystal, buy a rock, I still dream of Llewy D's ****"

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anyone wondering where the money is.... Don't forget to keep reporting her profile every day, from as many accounts as you can.

Who an earth would pay 40k for that monstrosity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.