Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Good morning ladies and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your loved ones! xx

That's right, I'm back after that little hiatus - and I want to be here to help everyone who has lost money to this joke of a woman.

Anyway, I'm back, I'm here and I want you all to enjoy this special time with your families and loved ones, so make the most of it.

Once the festive period is done, I'll be sharing a whole load of useful resources, advice and legal angles to assist every single person who has lost money to Sarah Akwisombe - and not just the Smashing It/Business Accelerator cohort. Literally EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER from 2020 is entitled to a refund (which they can enforce through the Small Claims Court) thanks to new information I found. I've been busy behind the scenes..... (and yes, she blocked me on Twitter, but being not very bright, hasn't worked out that that doesn't mean much as an incognito browser soon gets round it if I want to see her posts)

Here's to a wonderful time over the festive season, and I look forward to helping everyone absolutely financially nail the mentor shagging, fake milli blagging, faux feminist contrepreneur Akwisombe in the new year!

Right that's it - I'm off to spend time with my lovely little family. Enjoy yourselves and we'll come back stronger than ever before!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

BeamMeUp

I received the same reply. Thinking of going back and telling them they probs want to add a few more women of colour to their ambassador list. The feed is soooo white. They sure did post that black square in June though 👀
I had a look through their timeline last night and thought the same. Plus what is it with so many of their photoshoots and women donning trousers or going the pant suit route?

As for their lack of diversity, I wouldn't even call them out on it. As a Black woman I hate companies that KNOW they aren't diverse in 2020 and have zero interest in doing anything about it until they're called out about it. I say let them be as they are. It's just more annoying virtue signalling and jumping on a bandwagon to be looking to be seen as though they are doing something. Black women don't need fake allies like that, they are better off working with genuine companies and Black owned companies doing the same or similar who genuinely have their best interests at heart. No more asking for a seat at the table when they won't even let you in the door.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Looboo

Chatty Member
Why the hell would she brag about ‘making’ £1m over three years when she’s already bragged about making that amount in just a few months? Idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
As promised ladies, I've been busy behind the scenes getting more tools to help you all with your claims. If you have purchased any training from Sarah Akwisombe in 2020, it's a safe bet that her appearance of success in business and financial terms was a key factor influencing and pushing you to commit and purchase.

Because of the proven fact that these claims were false, and at best a misrepresentation, Sarah Akwisombe actually falls foul of the Misrepresentation Act 1967, entitling you to full reparations under the Act.

For reference, here's the relevant legislation:

Misrepresentation Act 1967

The most important part is this:

"Where a person has entered into a contract after a misrepresentation has been made to him, and—
(a)the misrepresentation has become a term of the contract; or
(b)the contract has been performed;or both, then, if otherwise he would be entitled to rescind the contract without alleging fraud, he shall be so entitled, subject to the provisions of this Act, notwithstanding the matters mentioned in paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section."

Here is an excellent 'plain English' breakdown by Commercial Dispute Resolution Partner Nick Lees of Walker Morris:

"What is misrepresentation?
A misrepresentation is: an untrue statement of fact or law; upon which a party relies in being induced to enter a contract; and which thereby causes the relying party to suffer loss.

Misrepresentations can:

be express written or oral statements
be implied by words or by conduct
be made when making plans or projections for the future
arise via half-truths
arise where a statement was true when made, but later becomes untrue if circumstances change. Here, the representing party has a duty to update/revise his or her statement
occur more readily in relationships of utmost good faith (such as partnerships or contractual arrangements requiring full disclosure).
There are three different types of misrepresentation, each giving rise to different remedies for the party who has suffered loss."

Sarah Akwisombe made deliberately false claims around her earnings in all sales collateral leading up to Smashing It, now established to have stated forward booked (but not billed) business as 'earnings' - and much of it far forward, not even in the same quarter. This comes under fraudulent misrepresentation for the purposes of the Act, again working from Nick Lees' guidance:

"Fraudulent misrepresentation is the most serious and requires the false representation to have been made knowingly, without belief in its truth, or recklessly as to its truth. A successful claimant may have the contract set aside (or ‘rescinded’) and seek enhanced damages."

Just one example of the Smashing It sales collateral can be found here, where Sarah Akwisombe makes fraudulent claims of earning £600k in the ten weeks of working with Llewellyn Davies. Note that she also failed to deliver on the promises made in this sales collateral, and as we now have proven, the poorly & hurriedly prepared course materials and zooms sessions were frequently shorter than advertised and on occasions not even with both Sarah Akwisombe and Llewellyn Davies, again a failure to deliver on what was promised:

There are many more examples where Sarah Akwisombe has misrepresented her success and offering to entice people to sign up with her, but the above example is probably the best as it very clearly falls into the fraudulent misrepresentation category. At the very least, you are entitled to a full refund, potentially damages too.

It's also important to link the the video where Sarah Akwisombe says it was all about making the money and in her own words, she "didn't care" if she could service her clients or have time to look after them:

There's also the infamous Tesla video where Sarah Akwisombe admits to poor quality, it being all about making money, and falling short on expectations:

The next steps are to use the MCOL claim link (thanks LadyPainterDeco!) and add all the above information in, as well as all the media links, as they give further context to your claim, and illustrate the fact that you are one of many affected by Sarah Akwisombe's fraudulent misrepresentation. And yes, we can now 100% refer to it as fraudulent misrepresentation, as per the Misrepresentation Act 1967.

For ease, here's the media links:

Undelete - all deleted social content

Refinery29

Women on Top part 1

Women on Top part 2
Women on Top part 3
Metro

The Independent

Vice

Medium

Polit RU

Good luck and happy hunting ladies!

You'll need to use the registered trading address for NBBS, which is the Chorley one (a shared address based at their accounts).

Hope this helps you all and gives renewed confidence in the validity of your claims against this conwoman. ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Go ahead and live unapologetically, all we want are refunds. You have completely whittled everything down into 'people being haters' when we just want our refunds.

You still haven't even addressed the video clip from your podcast episode with Alfie, this is because it provides solid proof that you were intent on squeezing money out of us for your own personal gain.

You are not for women. You are about manipulating women for selfish gain and if that's how you plan on living your life, it's going to be you in the end who has to deal with the consequence.

Not us.

Yes some of us have lost money taking a gamble on you and your services, but we can wake up every day and know that we aren't the ones squeezing money out of others.

You don't have a conscience or appear to have the ability to display empathy so I will speak in the only way that you relate to - money.

Your income will dry up as more and more people become aware of this entire furore. The people on here aren't 'haters' or whatever else you refer to us as. We are people who are owed money by you. Who you have blocked, gaslit and silenced and quite frankly, left us with no other option but to come here.

Time will pass and sure, we've lost money but the person who will feel this the most in the long run will be you.
Keep up the bad gyal act and all of the faux bravado because real strength would be taking responsibility for what you've done to us and making it right.

Blowing us all off and burying your head makes you weak. The only people supporting you are those who want to be reposted by you or who don't know the absolute depths of the situation.

You will be your own undoing in the ultimate end while we sleep peacefully.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No you have no capacity for Nuance, empathy or general common sense, nothing to do with IG being a crap platform. Most peeps are living with mental health challenges especially in times like this. And you know what we ALL have mental health.

Yes you do need to add disclaimers Sarah because the way you communicate and deliver your messages are inflammatory and exclusionary. Writing things like "being out of shape isn't cool" is rude and divisive. You are perpetuating fat phobia and are no better than Llewy saying "I'm not interested in fat millionaires" you care cut from the same cloth.
You are in no position to talk about anyone's shape being uncool, you should have kept that out of your text altogether. You are privileged and have no empathy for people so the things you say ARE exclusionary and harmful. Nothing to do with Instagram not allowing a section for disclaimers, take some accountability for your own words for a change. You're a grown woman.

You have shown us that you aren't the nicest of people, nor do you have kind or genuine intent so yes, you do need to justify what you say as people will always assume the worst as it's coming from you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Whatanidiot

A million pound over 3 years give me a break. That’s £333k a year. And she’s giving out business advice. My last 3 years profit for all my businesses was £2.8m. Why the fuck did I ever think SA could offer me anything when I’m already more successful than she is. Also. You’re a limited company. This doesn’t make you a millionaire 🙄

be interesting to see what the graph shows after July...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Stop telling everyone to exercise and not wait until January. People are tired Sarah. For once can you display some sort of empathy for others instead of peddling this hustle, team no sleep, no rest, now now now culture!

Being this way is what got you into this mess. You need to stop telling people what to do and stop trying to shame everyone for choosing to do things differently than you.

It isn't 'pointless waiting until Jan' if that's what people want to do to get started on their way then that's their personal choice.

For crying out loud when will you learn?

Rest is an essential part of the cycle. Without it, when do you get the chance to actually stop and take a good hard look at yourself and what you are doing?

In order to improve and rectify any problem areas, you need to do away with the money money money mentality and just take a chill pill for a second!
Your refusal to do this has caused the damage to continue to spread and now you are spouting that we should take your lead?

This has been a tumultuous year for so many and we are so absolutely shattered and sick of all the 'do it now!' posts. Hang it up and chill with your family, get off our backs.

You have already taken our money in exchange for empty, generic service and now you want us to work out? It isn't just our energy that is drained but our bank accounts as well. The only working out I'll be doing between now and the new year is how to get my money refunded.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Someone I follow just posted this.... Very fitting for Llewy, Rhys and Sarah - along with all the other bullshit coach/mentors.

Screenshot_20210104_232012.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Notyourbruja

I beg to differ, I find daily workout videos, antagonistic posts, piggy backing off popular tv series and sloppy house tours blander than vanilla; tasteless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Notyourbruja

Alright? New here but can 100% confirm that Shar is not talking about the Akwisombe polava so for Sarah to piggyback and compare her mugging people off and being called out about it to the effects of colonialism is whack (especially considering her tumbleweeds around BLM). This isn’t cancel culture in action it’s bringing light to fraudulent and exploitative practices. To suggest otherwise is gaslighting which is what Akwisombe has effectively been doing to her victims by trying to flip the narrative (unsuccessfully).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

OmyOmy

As promised ladies, I've been busy behind the scenes getting more tools to help you all with your claims. If you have purchased any training from Sarah Akwisombe in 2020, it's a safe bet that her appearance of success in business and financial terms was a key factor influencing and pushing you to commit and purchase.

Because of the proven fact that these claims were false, and at best a misrepresentation, Sarah Akwisombe actually falls foul of the Misrepresentation Act 1967, entitling you to full reparations under the Act.

For reference, here's the relevant legislation:

Misrepresentation Act 1967

The most important part is this:

"Where a person has entered into a contract after a misrepresentation has been made to him, and—
(a)the misrepresentation has become a term of the contract; or
(b)the contract has been performed;or both, then, if otherwise he would be entitled to rescind the contract without alleging fraud, he shall be so entitled, subject to the provisions of this Act, notwithstanding the matters mentioned in paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section."

Here is an excellent 'plain English' breakdown by Commercial Dispute Resolution Partner Nick Lees of Walker Morris:

"What is misrepresentation?
A misrepresentation is: an untrue statement of fact or law; upon which a party relies in being induced to enter a contract; and which thereby causes the relying party to suffer loss.

Misrepresentations can:

be express written or oral statements
be implied by words or by conduct
be made when making plans or projections for the future
arise via half-truths
arise where a statement was true when made, but later becomes untrue if circumstances change. Here, the representing party has a duty to update/revise his or her statement
occur more readily in relationships of utmost good faith (such as partnerships or contractual arrangements requiring full disclosure).
There are three different types of misrepresentation, each giving rise to different remedies for the party who has suffered loss."

Sarah Akwisombe made deliberately false claims around her earnings in all sales collateral leading up to Smashing It, now established to have stated forward booked (but not billed) business as 'earnings' - and much of it far forward, not even in the same quarter. This comes under fraudulent misrepresentation for the purposes of the Act, again working from Nick Lees' guidance:

"Fraudulent misrepresentation is the most serious and requires the false representation to have been made knowingly, without belief in its truth, or recklessly as to its truth. A successful claimant may have the contract set aside (or ‘rescinded’) and seek enhanced damages."

Just one example of the Smashing It sales collateral can be found here, where Sarah Akwisombe makes fraudulent claims of earning £600k in the ten weeks of working with Llewellyn Davies. Note that she also failed to deliver on the promises made in this sales collateral, and as we now have proven, the poorly & hurriedly prepared course materials and zooms sessions were frequently shorter than advertised and on occasions not even with both Sarah Akwisombe and Llewellyn Davies, again a failure to deliver on what was promised:

There are many more examples where Sarah Akwisombe has misrepresented her success and offering to entice people to sign up with her, but the above example is probably the best as it very clearly falls into the fraudulent misrepresentation category. At the very least, you are entitled to a full refund, potentially damages too.

It's also important to link the the video where Sarah Akwisombe says it was all about making the money and in her own words, she "didn't care" if she could service her clients or have time to look after them:

There's also the infamous Tesla video where Sarah Akwisombe admits to poor quality, it being all about making money, and falling short on expectations:

The next steps are to use the MCOL claim link (thanks LadyPainterDeco!) and add all the above information in, as well as all the media links, as they give further context to your claim, and illustrate the fact that you are one of many affected by Sarah Akwisombe's fraudulent misrepresentation. And yes, we can now 100% refer to it as fraudulent misrepresentation, as per the Misrepresentation Act 1967.

For ease, here's the media links:

Undelete - all deleted social content

Refinery29

Women on Top part 1

Women on Top part 2
Women on Top part 3
Metro

The Independent

Vice

Medium

Polit RU

Good luck and happy hunting ladies!

You'll need to use the registered trading address for NBBS, which is the Chorley one (a shared address based at their accounts).

Hope this helps you all and gives renewed confidence in the validity of your claims against this conwoman. ❤
Job very well done. This is the act I referred to in my last post & threads ago. I do hope those submitting claims use it but I will say whilst it’s all well & good stating she misrepresented her success which is what made me buy the course in actual fact the focus should be on misrepresentation of the products eg the course was sold as business development but was in fact personal development which then led to upselling to a business development course. Both instructors not always present for classes, dates must be provided, duration must refer to start & finish times when referring to classes being cut short etc etc. Basically when submitting the claim the information presented needs to be precise. Also whilst it’s great to include links to articles essentially they will be referred to as hearsay except for the undelete post where she claims it was a scam & the podcast. You need to point out what time in the video eg at 2mins 30secs the statement “X” was declared by Sarah Akwisombe. The important thing to do is to stick to what exactly you are asking for remembering that articles written whilst they are bad for her reputation will seriously probably not hold much weight apart from the fact they mention hundreds of women are now out of pocket in a time of a pandemic which can be referred to as a common theme at best. I seriously hope someone writes an article on the mental health effect of all of this & for once an article refers to the actual course names instead of the often quoted umbrella of ‘Money Manifesting’.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's privileged. I could see through all of the fake BLM posts as well, I should have unfollowed from back then.

She doesn't care about those of us with physical disabilities, she doesn't care about those of us in less privileged systems of society. If anything, she throws it in our faces.

The reason why people from the industry have backed away from you is because the way you operate is what's intrinsically wrong with the entire coaching industry at large.

We don't want to associate with people who don't prioritise fantastic content over paper collecting. Nor do those of us with any sort of human decency want to associate with someone who says things like

"I don't care how I'm gonna service these people, just get them in."

That kind of rubbish doesn't fly.

I was suckered in to your world and lost so much money doing so. As so many others have. Your failure to even recognise that makes you either evil or lacking sense. Or both.

I'm confident I will get my thousands back, compiling everything.

• Heart

screamqueen

VIP Member
I spoke to Ellie Flynn who is an investigative journalist/filmmaker (she's also a reporter for BBC 3, Panorama and The One Show) and I have sent her all of the media links to articles that are currently up which she said was really helpful.
She said she's still working on the story for this and is hoping to have an update on when it's ready to go out soon, so that's positive. I'll update you as soon as I hear more.

Only two of us have spoken to her currently, but she finds the whole thing (and the culture of unregulated coaches) really interesting and she's keen to speak to others who have been impacted by this, so if anyone else would like to speak with her and tell her about their experience with all of this, I'd really encourage you to drop her a line: [email protected]

She's really nice and is really concerned about what everyone has been through, so do get in touch if you can and let's shine more light on this.

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
An early happy new year to this wonderful bunch of people ❤

We came together in circumstances that on reflection, you'd struggle to convince anyone wasn't a story book plot - and in the last few months, we've seen unbelievable levels of support, advice, kindness, sharing of knowledge, unreal investigative journalism and MY GOD, some of the most razor sharp, brutal wit I have ever seen in all my years.

Have a great new year's celebration with your nearest and dearest, and let's get the justice everyone deserves in 2021.

"it was the patriarchy wot made me do it"

• Haha
  • Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Back on the FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION tip there Akwisombe.....

You didn't build a million pound business over 3 years. A million pound business is one that trades a million pounds in a financial year.

The screenshot shows that in fact, it's a CUMULATIVE million pounds over 3 years - very, very different. And look at the spike in revenue, it was when the big con was running, so lots of that is already refunded (£75k from her tweets when she was breaking down a bit a few weeks ago), and lots more to refund still.

Once again, Sarah Akwisombe bends the truth to try and trick people into her sales funnel, so she can line them up to defraud them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18