Sarah Akwisombe #8 buy a crystal, buy a rock, don't mention refunds or you'll get a block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go ladies!

Are we really aleady at thread #8 for this unethical, shady con woman?

Summary of all media coverage of her (so far) below:

Undelete - all deleted social content

Refinery29

Women on Top part 1

Women on Top part 2 https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment-part-2

Women on Top part 3 https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment-podcast

Metro

The Independent

Vice

Medium

Polit RU

Video clip where Sarah Akwisombe says all that matters was getting money in, never mind about servicing the business

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Here we go ladies!

Refinery29

Women on Top part 1

Women on Top part 2 https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment-part-2

Women on Top part 3 https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment-podcast

Metro

The Independent

Vice

Medium

Polit RU

Video clip where Sarah Akwisombe says all that matters was getting money in, never mind about servicing the business
You legend, thank you so much! x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's getting more unwelcome attention on twitter too 😂😂😂

Someone just tagged her "the Croydon conwoman" - and linked the local news:

Sarah's follower count continues to fall on a daily basis too - another 22 lost just this morning before 11am 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20201215_110715.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I'm curious to know, is anyone still speaking to journalists about this?

I spoke to one a few weeks back who is interested in taking this further so I was curious to see if any other conversations were still happening.

I think Marmitecrumpet might be?

But TBH I think it can't hurt to share all this with your contact too ❤

The more voices out there, the greater pressure on Sarah Akwisombe to refund, but also the harder it is for her to ever reappear and scam people in this way again 👍

Reactions: 3
I think Marmitecrumpet might be?

But TBH I think it can't hurt to share all this with your contact too ❤

The more voices out there, the greater pressure on Sarah Akwisombe to refund, but also the harder it is for her to ever reappear and scam people in this way again 👍
I've just shared all the links with my contact incase they're useful 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Given that she happily kept her customers money for the first 2 months of the uncompleted SI course, it’s only fair that she should continue to be scrutinised so that hopefully she won’t be able to trade like this ever again. £400 means nothing to her but it’s a hell of a lot of money.

Oh god, I think she’s back on the coaching game....#startupcoach?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Given that she happily kept her customers money for the first 2 months of the uncompleted SI course, it’s only fair that she should continue to be scrutinised so that hopefully she won’t be able to trade like this ever again. £400 means nothing to her but it’s a hell of a lot of money.

Oh for crying out loud, AGAIN?! I don't think she's actually capable of being able to really see what she's done - she makes out she's like Teflon and can let this all wash over her, but she NEEDS to take accountability. She can't just repackage her tit show and churn it out for others to be ripped off.

£400 is absolutely a lot of money, particularly given how this year has been and now coming into the most expensive part of the year.

Reactions: 8
Oh for crying out loud, AGAIN?! I don't think she's actually capable of being able to really see what she's done - she makes out she's like Teflon and can let this all wash over her, but she NEEDS to take accountability. She can't just repackage her tit show and churn it out for others to be ripped off.

£400 is absolutely a lot of money, particularly given how this year has been and now coming into the most expensive part of the year.
Turned out that teflon also poisoned everyone it came into contact with, extra correlation there.

(I watched Dark Waters with Mark Ruffalo the other day, very good, definitely recommend!)

Bit rich talking about being great at business and motherhood.....

• Haha
What I’ve noticed is that these kind of coaches mostly talk about the frills/outskirts of their business or the business world. If I was paying for this kind of tit, I’d want to know the nitty gritty... the core stuff... not all this manifesting nonsense. Why just talk about what it’s like to run a business rather than talk about the fundamentals of actually running that business?

Reactions: 7
What I’ve noticed is that these kind of coaches mostly talk about the frills/outskirts of their business or the business world. If I was paying for this kind of tit, I’d want to know the nitty gritty... the core stuff... not all this manifesting nonsense. Why just talk about what it’s like to run a business rather than talk about the fundamentals of actually running that business?
I think that's been the problem with so much of what Sarah's been running too - nothing was ever quite what people were expecting it to be, and fundamentally, that's on her.

Reactions: 5
Because she’s never actually ran a successful business that did anything rather than promote herself .

Reactions: 11
The thing with teaching, is the proof is in the student’s results. Have we ever seen solid proof what what her student’s actually achieved as a result of her coaching or online programmes?

I remember when I bought her blogging course, I was scanning the sales page for testimonials with links to their blogs. There were a few and they honestly weren’t very inspiring. I remember she had one star pupil and that was it. Yet I bought the course because I looked at SARAH and what she was achieving (or so I thought...)

The thing with teaching, is the proof is in the student’s results. Have we ever seen solid proof what what her student’s actually achieved as a result of her coaching or online programmes?

I remember when I bought her blogging course, I was scanning the sales page for testimonials with links to their blogs. There were a few and they honestly weren’t very inspiring. I remember she had one star pupil and that was it. Yet I bought the course because I looked at SARAH and what she was achieving (or so I thought...)
You're absolutely right - and judging by the fact we're now on thread 8, I'd love to know how many of these glowing testimonials she's getting now?

I may say this on every thread, but I cannot believe we’re on number 8 now because she refuses to do the right thing.

I still believe she spent the money prior to having it and that’s why she has been so stubborn.

And now her practice is drawing attention to how much she lacks, and rightly bloody so.

• Heart
Here we go ladies!

Refinery29

Women on Top part 1

Metro

The Independent

Vice

Medium

Polit RU

Thank you x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.