Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today for the first time I actually had a look at the Toss Tragic website. The amateurism made me so angry, especially if you're going to borrow concepts from cultures you're not familiar with (this is a polite way of putting things).
I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT SHE CALLED THIS CARD YINGYANG. NO. It's Yin and Yang, not yingyang. It's such a horrible, sloppy mistake. This is what copywriters and editors are for. The caption is unbearably cringy, and also unbelievably does not tell you what is Yin and what is Yang. I cannot believe I ever trusted this woman for business advice and decisions.
Each day the hole she is digging, gets deeper.

Reactions: 5
Each day the hole she is digging, gets deeper.
Roll on 8pm and the Toss Tragic live 😂😂😂😂

Today for the first time I actually had a look at the Toss Tragic website. The amateurism made me so angry, especially if you're going to borrow concepts from cultures you're not familiar with (this is a polite way of putting things).
I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT SHE CALLED THIS CARD YINGYANG. NO. It's Yin and Yang, not yingyang. It's such a horrible, sloppy mistake. This is what copywriters and editors are for. The caption is unbearably cringy, and also unbelievably does not tell you what is Yin and what is Yang. I cannot believe I ever trusted this woman for business advice and decisions.
I just saw the cards have an Eye of Hamsa/Hand of Fatima on there. FFS!!! That is one of THE most important and ancient symbols in all Abrahamic religions, symbolising all the things Sarah Akwisombe is definitely not:

As Fatima is seen as pure and without sin, The Hand of Fatima is considered a symbol of protection, power and strength. The Hand of Fatima symbolises the Five Pillars of Islam: Faith, Prayer, Pilgrimage, Fasting and Charity. Muslim communities also refer to the hamsa as 'Khamsa', the Arabic word for five.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Roll on 8pm and the Toss Tragic live 😂😂😂😂

I just saw the cards have an Eye of Hamsa/Hand of Fatima on there. FFS!!! That is one of THE most important and ancient symbols in all Abrahamic religions, symbolising all the things Sarah Akwisombe is definitely not:

As Fatima is seen as pure and without sin, The Hand of Fatima is considered a symbol of protection, power and strength. The Hand of Fatima symbolises the Five Pillars of Islam: Faith, Prayer, Pilgrimage, Fasting and Charity. Muslim communities also refer to the hamsa as 'Khamsa', the Arabic word for five.
A good question for tonight....how she came upon Fatima and does she know it’s Yin and Yang...

A good question for tonight....how she came upon Fatima and does she know it’s Yin and Yang...
Toss Tragic, ain’t no magic...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Jen stanbrook blocked me instantly literally for liking a comment on one of her posts that made vague reference to the Sarah akwisombe situation at the very beginning. Blocked me just like that. Tells me all I need to know about what kind of 'coach' she would be.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’d say Boss magic is a filler or a spacer to allow Sarah to remain in the public eye and get the feedback and likes she craves whilst simultaneously avoiding having to deal with any of the fallout of her courses . She probably doesn’t care it won’t make her money as long as she’s still got fans blowing smoke up her arse .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jen stanbrook blocked me instantly literally for liking a comment on one of her posts that made vague reference to the Sarah akwisombe situation at the very beginning. Blocked me just like that. Tells me all I need to know about what kind of 'coach' she would be.
Jen using all the MLM tactics on her latest venture makes me really sad, I always liked her. Sick of it all now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
@Squirrelfriend or probably to create some credential to launch a product business course. I cannot see how she’s making any proper money from it, despite her fake pretence of it being such a success (we can all see it’s not).

Reactions: 4
These people are only interested in yes ladies...control freaks.

It’s all extremely pretentious...and fake and everything must be positive or you’re booted out of the gang...it is all quite juvenile.

Reactions: 7
@Squirrelfriend or probably to create some credential to launch a product business course. I cannot see how she’s making any proper money from it, despite her fake pretence of it being such a success (we can all see it’s not).
Of course! Just like all those dropshipping/Amazon FBA courses. Which also get picked up by the contrepreneur busters like Mike Winnet, Coffeezilla etc

"I was a musician then a coach, then I launched my ecommerce business and in 4 weeks made eleventy trillion pounds! You can find financial freedom too, with my new course and mastermind group called Sarah Akwisombe's Boss Magic* Ecommerce Masterclass!! £27,899 a month but if you sign up TODAY it's just £1,997 a month and you get a copy of my crappy book and a smoke stick! Sign up now boss babes!"

*The only magic bit is how I steal all your money.

• Haha
These people are only interested in yes ladies...control freaks.

It’s all extremely pretentious...and fake and everything must be positive or you’re booted out of the gang...it is all quite juvenile.
From your previous image post you might want to take it down, just gently stating in case a certain someone puts a tattle handle to the INSTA if you follow x

Reactions: 1
Astrotaylormoon. No idea who the lady is, but anyone (willingly) associated to Sarah is now immediately branded as hot air/scam/contrepreneur.

Really disappointed that Jen continues to support SA. The same goes for Misslollymoney, I can no longer take her seriously.

It's now become a default setting : Sarah's willing associates and supporters are tarnished with the same brush.

Astrotaylormoon. No idea who the lady is, but anyone (willingly) associated to Sarah is now immediately branded as hot air/scam/contrepreneur.

Really disappointed that Jen continues to support SA. The same goes for Misslollymoney, I can no longer take her seriously.

It's now become a default setting : Sarah's willing associates and supporters are tarnished with the same brush.
Oh no, what's Lisa done? I was going to use her as a financial advisor next year!

Im not sure how to remove it?
I’ll report it, you report it too x

I find such irony in misslollymoney. Her reputation is rather large and her advice pretty spot on. Why is she continuing supporting something that has made innocent customers lose money? @Thetruthwillout have you emailed her everything?

so interesting she's been mentioned. I've been wary of her approach for a good couple of years now. Her way of selling never felt right with me, and I'm glad people are noticing now.
Her approach the last couple of years has been softly softly for the most part but since she did smashing it she started to get more agressive with it.

As @Squirrelfriend mentioned earlier. I don’t need to manifest the menopause. It’s on the way, at speed 🤣

• Haha
It’s new, it’s rough, it’s raw. I don’t have all the answers
yet but I’m looking for founding members 𝗡𝗢𝗪 to work with me, help me create 𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗟𝗬 what’s needed ready for a full launch in April 2021. You would have the opportunity to help me shape the idea. And you’d get to develop your business idea before everyone else joining in April.

𝗦𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬?

This offer is only available for a few days. I’m looking for a small group of women to join now for a 6 month commitment. You’ll pay just £97 or £19 per month. Future members will pay a LOT more.

Basically... even though YOU will commit YOUR time and energy to help Jen Stanbrook shape her non-descript idea of a paying female accountability group (which will cost HER nothing to set up - apart from making a charter or terms of reference, and setting up a facebook group like she usually does...), YOU will have to pay HER? Even though you will act as a founding member ADVISOR?

What is this nonsense?
Absolute bullshit isn’t it. I’m kind of angry about it given how she behaved and discussed the SA/TTT scenario

I am really disappointed in her tbh. Really sad about it. I’ve got on well with her in the past, her Pinterest courses are very good and she’s an expert in that field. Now she’s bullshitting and blocking. Sad times.

Interestingly there’s already a few menopause type communities and bloggers in Twitter and Instagram - not sure we need another one that I need to pay the bargain basement price of £97 for. I can get it for free elsewhere.

yes I have been researching the menopause. It’s that time 🤣

Last edited:
Is it wrong of me to say I'd love to put on an exclusive IG coaches retreat on some luxury island? And then sink it...... 😂😂

• Haha
Me too i enjoy reading about the menopause and it’s so not spoken about enough but pretty damn sure I can learn what I need to know without paying £100

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her approach the last couple of years has been softly softly for the most part but since she did smashing it she started to get more agressive with it.

As @Squirrelfriend mentioned earlier. I don’t need to manifest the menopause. It’s on the way, at speed 🤣
Her target market will now be anyone who likes tat and “oracle” card type nonsense....and don't forget tonight’s main event at 8pm....

I’ve asked Jen the question...

View attachment 346577
Get HRT. It saved my life x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.