Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so out of her depth with it all. Throws a few fucks to keep it edgy but has nothing of value to add.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When people think they can teach what they’ve done, and they haven’t been doing said thing for that long, it’s always a recipe for disaster.

not everyone can teach.

Reactions: 9
She’s done. It’s the beginning of the end...
She’s lost her momentum...
I agree. She ride a wave of fear, offering false hope and uplifting quotes at a time when we were all collectively under the cosh physically, mentally and emotionally. This made us easier to prey on, but now she's got so much negative press and a bunch of people picking apart everything she says and does, it'll be almost impossible to bounce back. It'll be a slow car crash I think.

Reminds me of a guy called Tom Wade who was very similar in the property market for a while - all flash, selling courses etc, flat in the Shard and so on. Until that is, he ripped off the wrong people, some real experts pulled him apart publicly, revealing the rented flat, day rented Rolls Royce and list of unhappy investors who'd bought deals off him. Took about 2 years from uncovering to disappearing if I remember correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Today for the first time I actually had a look at the Toss Tragic website. The amateurism made me so angry, especially if you're going to borrow concepts from cultures you're not familiar with (this is a polite way of putting things).
I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT SHE CALLED THIS CARD YINGYANG. NO. It's Yin and Yang, not yingyang. It's such a horrible, sloppy mistake. This is what copywriters and editors are for. The caption is unbearably cringy, and also unbelievably does not tell you what is Yin and what is Yang. I cannot believe I ever trusted this woman for business advice and decisions.
OMG yinG yang????? When I thought this tit show couldn’t get any worse??? Sarah what are you doing?????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Having watched Sarah’s stories earlier I’m actually shaking my head in just sheer disgust. After EVERYTHING... the affair, the confidence trick she pulled, neglecting her kids and her husband. One would think said person would immerse themselves in a family Christmas, switch off all social media and the Internet and try to repair the damage she’s caused. But not Sarah Akwisombe, oh no... Ever the raging Narcissist, she’s yaddering on about online courses, bettering yourself bollocks.. Basically ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEEEEE! What an absolute horrendous specimen she is. I never say this about anyone, however I have to say that this bleeping prat deserves to lose EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE and be left alone with nothing in misery and despair! She’s repugnant ! Those poor poor kids ! They don’t want money Sarah they want a Mum!!!! Learn to be one as your ability at being a parent bleeping stinks so far

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Having watched Sarah’s stories earlier I’m actually shaking my head in just sheer disgust. After EVERYTHING... the affair, the confidence trick she pulled, neglecting her kids and her husband. One would think said person would immerse themselves in a family Christmas, switch off all social media and the Internet and try to repair the damage she’s caused. But not Sarah Akwisombe, oh no... Ever the raging Narcissist, she’s yaddering on about online courses, bettering yourself bollocks.. Basically ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEEEEE! What an absolute horrendous specimen she is. I never say this about anyone, however I have to say that this bleeping prat deserves to lose EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE and be left alone with nothing in misery and despair! She’s repugnant ! Those poor poor kids ! They don’t want money Sarah they want a Mum!!!! Learn to be one as your ability at being a parent bleeping stinks so far
I was trying to think of the best possible way to explain how I felt about those IG Stories - you nailed it.

She's absolutely shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s new, it’s rough, it’s raw. I don’t have all the answers
yet but I’m looking for founding members 𝗡𝗢𝗪 to work with me, help me create 𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗟𝗬 what’s needed ready for a full launch in April 2021. You would have the opportunity to help me shape the idea. And you’d get to develop your business idea before everyone else joining in April.

𝗦𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬?

This offer is only available for a few days. I’m looking for a small group of women to join now for a 6 month commitment. You’ll pay just £97 or £19 per month. Future members will pay a LOT more.

Basically... even though YOU will commit YOUR time and energy to help Jen Stanbrook shape her non-descript idea of a paying female accountability group (which will cost HER nothing to set up - apart from making a charter or terms of reference, and setting up a facebook group like she usually does...), YOU will have to pay HER? Even though you will act as a founding member ADVISOR?

What is this nonsense?
Exactly. If you are providing input as to what the bullshit business & paying for that ridiculous non privilege surely you should be an investor, not a member. It’s not a gym FFS !

Reactions: 4
What I’ve understood from both working in corporate world for a well known British car company(....think jungle cat!), is that there is as much chance that a woman - can likely get a boot down the ladder by a male or female - it’s not mutually exclusive! Another example; according to a good friend of mine whom worked for the largest female magazine Publishing group in the world in the mid-2000s. She left this all female staffed company, couldn’t wait to join a mixed sex environment, why? she had seen
deteriorated mental health of those whom couldnt cope with dangerous levels of the bitching, and clique-ism to; !

We blame Men for many things...(not going to argue with that per se)...HOWEVER! There is an enemy in Our camp that has silently slid in and oiled the ‘wheels of hate’ against those whom have a 🍆 where we don’t (sorry for emoji). They will increase the fear, with ‘he said - she said’, and at the same time rob you blind by ...yes....inc. creating crap courses that you know you don‘t really need to take (yep gut instinct). these courses are dressed up and built around ‘female empowerment’.

There are a few good courses (..no doubt) .Just watch out for the ones which use ‘distraction methods‘ to sell peddle themselves - which will play on ‘female sensitivities’ .Stay woke! (...as the kids say lol)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So frustrating, i’ve been following Olive & Pickle for a little while and was going to be placing a couple of orders soon for birthdays. But I just cannot be giving custom to any business supporting her.
Have also been a long term customer of Veronica Dearly & someone mentioned on here that she was supporting Sarah the other day, that’ll be another no from now on! 🙄
I’m exactly the same I’ve deleted most of the accounts that follow and like her that I did as well.. she’s an absolute shambles and a thief I don’t understand anyone following her!

Reactions: 7
She looked worried throughout that live. It was really boring and Sarah wasn’t listening to the guest. At one point her guest was talking about how she does intentions then Sarah asked “so, like, how do you set an intention” 🙄 Bore off and pick up Yasmin Boland’s Moonology book from the library. Honestly all such basic info you could read in an article in a few minutes.

Total up sell to the boss tragic cards and the guests astrology chart (again you can get these for free off the internet...) They even giggled about the product placement 🙄

Her stories last night are just to gauge who will want to buy another course from her. I think she’s doing a lot through DM to avoid people pulling her up on it. I remember at the beginning of the first lockdown she was approaching people through DM to get business - Charlotte Jacklin received a messaged from her asking “how are your online sales going?” and next thing you know she’s selling a course for brands and influencers or something. I wonder how many who DM her at the moment are moles though?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I completely agree she’s testing the waters for her next venture given that boss magic is, let’s face it, a flop. I think it’s to do with readings etc - or anything that exploits people vulnerabilities and wanting to improve themselves - a “let’s bleeping smash 2021” course or something

Reactions: 6
Exactly. If you are providing input as to what the bullshit business & paying for that ridiculous non privilege surely you should be an investor, not a member. It’s not a gym FFS !
And no direct answer as to what you get for £97 😩🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I completely agree she’s testing the waters for her next venture given that boss magic is, let’s face it, a flop. I think it’s to do with readings etc - or anything that exploits people vulnerabilities and wanting to improve themselves - a “let’s bleeping smash 2021” course or something
I’m putting my money on group coaching over the holidays. Something to keep them all ACCOUNTABLE and keep the LASER FOCUS. Yep, pull in the lost and vulnerable women who think having their cards read and blaming their indecisions on the moon...or their menstrual cycle...or the menopause...

Reactions: 2
I agree. Knowing Sarah, if it’s not bringing in the £££ fairly quickly, she’s fairly ruthless and will move on to something else. There was a lot of research into that vulnerabilities scope after the affair, do you remember all the DM me if you’ve experienced this q and A’s.

She looks worn out with it all, and just a bit vacant between the eyes. Jason is not featuring on any of her content now 🤷🏻‍♀️ So whether he’s taken a step back from it all who knows. This boss magic just isn’t there, so why just spend Christmas with your kids and come back after Xmas?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.