Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And as for the Sunday Times Bestseller tag..... Have a read of this!

"establishing authority" on Mike Winnet's contrepreneur bingo list 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And as for the Sunday Times Bestseller tag..... Have a read of this!

"establishing authority" on Mike Winnet's contrepreneur bingo list 😂😂😂
I think she may be running out of tricks...😆👋

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The new summary will be up on here a bit later, with overview of everything Sarah Akwisombe has done, all media links etc.

I've located the contact details for marketing directors and head of corporate affairs and legal for each of the brand partners we know she's worked with, and it'll be emailed to them tonight as well 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Unlikely. She blogged in the past that they were renting until her grandad gave some money to buy their first flat because she was pregnant and going to have to live with her mum again.
You're right! She did indeed - I'll find the link in a bit.

In other news - who's tuning in at 8pm on Monday for some magical mystery? I predict there could be some mystical fireworks and astrological awkwardness in the live comments.... 🙈🙉🙊😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Does she still think brands will pay for her house reno? She has an expensive taste for what I can see and now threw away £40k in that garden shed so not sure what the plan is there....

Reactions: 4
The new summary will be up on here a bit later, with overview of everything Sarah Akwisombe has done, all media links etc.

I've located the contact details for marketing directors and head of corporate affairs and legal for each of the brand partners we know she's worked with, and it'll be emailed to them tonight as well 👍
You’re a treasure. ❤

Could you also email fempirefinance, whilst you’re at it? they just included Sarah Akwisombe in “4 finance books written by 4 fantastic women” article
Clearly they haven’t done much research on their nominees 🤣
The email is:hello -at- fempirefinance.co.uk

Attachments

• Heart
Could you also email fempirefinance, whilst you’re at it? they just included Sarah Akwisombe in “4 finance books written by 4 fantastic women” article
I’m sure you could reach out and let them know in Instagram with the link here x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
These posts that she’s sharing about her book are pretty old (October), before or during the tit show fully happened

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
You're right! She did indeed - I'll find the link in a bit.

In other news - who's tuning in at 8pm on Monday for some magical mystery? I predict there could be some mystical fireworks and astrological awkwardness in the live comments.... 🙈🙉🙊😂

Join our founder 🤣🤣 who wrote they Jason? Our founder. Like it’s not just them two 🙄

• Haha
Looks like fempirefinance removed her post! Whoever contacted her that was quick!

• Heart
  • Wow
Join our founder 🤣🤣 who wrote they Jason? Our founder. Like it’s not just them two 🙄
On that recent companies house documents, it stated two employees. All this bollocks about them having staff doesn’t ring true.

I dread to think how much that mortgage is a month, I don’t think at this point their refusing to refund due to ethics, I think they must be starting to feel the pinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.