Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if you think I came across a bit harsh there. I guess all these months later, with all the stress this situation has put on us, I do find myself getting into "by fair means or foul" mindsets about her at times, which is very uncharacteristic of me. That's the impact someone with not a shred of decency has, and part of me does keep thinking that anything (within reason, obviously not the kids 😂😂😂) is fair game if it forces her hand as she has no morals.

Anyway I'll step back a bit 👍
Oh I get.. You go above and beyond and I mean that in a positive way ☺ Please don’t step back!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Apologies if you think I came across a bit harsh there. I guess all these months later, with all the stress this situation has put on us, I do find myself getting into "by fair means or foul" mindsets about her at times, which is very uncharacteristic of me. That's the impact someone with not a shred of decency has, and part of me does keep thinking that anything (within reason, obviously not the kids 😂😂😂) is fair game if it forces her hand as she has no morals.

Anyway I'll step back a bit 👍
Don’t you dare step back from anything you are completely spot on & a very much valued member on these threads I love your intellectual, well thought out posts!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks all of you for those kind words.... ❤You know what? Doing that ASA complaint was really hard work, trying to put the angle on it to have the most impact.

There's a story that's not really been told yet in the media, and that's the ongoing impact of Sarah Akwisombe's scam on all her victims - not the financial impact, but the personal. I feel that's a story that needs to be told. Just trying to think of a good outlet for it 🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks all of you for those kind words.... ❤You know what? Doing that ASA complaint was really hard work, trying to put the angle on it to have the most impact.

There's a story that's not really been told yet in the media, and that's the ongoing impact of Sarah Akwisombe's scam on all her victims - not the financial impact, but the personal. I feel that's a story that needs to be told. Just trying to think of a good outlet for it 🤔🤔
A google search threw this up 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Simply put, those who signed up for the 6 months SI course are £400 out of pocket. £400 is loads of money, particularly for those who lost their jobs or their income during the pandemic. It’s outrageous that she kept the money, and disgusting.

Sarah would say “content was delivered” but the course was not completed. If 2 months were enough then why run it for 6 + 6? Ah yes, she was rinsing

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A google search threw this up 😁
Fantastic.... There's some good options there! ❤

Simply put, those who signed up for the 6 months SI course are £400 out of pocket. £400 is loads of money, particularly for those who lost their jobs or their income during the pandemic. It’s outrageous that she kept the money, and disgusting.
Perfectly, perfectly put. While Sarah Akwisombe is gloating and goading, she forgets she's enjoying the dishonestly gained money (a big chunk of money) from each of her victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
it's meandorla.co.uk. Doesn't sit right, does it!

it's in the FAQs for the 15 minue magic course, it's not easy to find.
Sorry. I couldn’t find it but I was looking at her mobile site which was rubbish plus I must admit as soon as I read 15 minute magic course my eyes rolled for so slowly i thought they wouldn’t return to original position. Cmon. Who would seriously do such a course?

Do you know what too. I need a social media person for our business soon and I cannot bare the thought of looking for one. How do I know who I can trust now. I started looking today and I’m just so disheartened. How do I know they’re who they say they are. She’s ruined this.
You vet them & do due diligence & audit the person, request references & contact those who provided references. Basically what Sarah should have done before she signed up with Lewy & in all honesty what everyone should have done before signing up to courses run by Sarah & Sarah & Lewy. A look on their websites & insta provides plenty of information to their character & I could bet money if you asked either for references the response wouldn’t have been pleasant which would be ample to put anyone off.

Last edited:
@Thetruthwillout dont you go anywhere , it’s almost pity it’s anonymous on here , I’d like to to chat in real life with quite a few of you on here 😂 but would give away my bitchy shadow life .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Email me if you’d like, I’ve been working on submitting this kind of thing...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes yes definitely a story to be told there , women seeing this sort of thing as the stepping stone to taking their businesses to the next level and being left adrift and disappointed by it all . I as one have watched and admired a lot of women for years and aspired to give up my stable job and life to take risks only to realise its bullshit after all . If you have a good business you don’t need other middle men to influence you and take you where you need to be . It’s not fair to take advantage of the way we feel as women nowadays ,comparing us to men and feeling like we could maybe be something of only we wished for it enough 🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I bought her blogging course in 2016 - payment went to some Goldielocks PayPal account linked to her music! Savvy.
How to swerve the tax man in one fell swoop right there

You’re a great asset to everyone on here and have kept all the relevant information in order and post valuable information.
I feel there is no need for you to step back.
Fantastic.... There's some good options there! ❤

Perfectly, perfectly put. While Sarah Akwisombe is gloating and goading, she forgets she's enjoying the dishonestly gained money (a big chunk of money) from each of her victims.
She hasn’t forgotten. She has been flaunting how she is spending it in her stories

• Heart
Email me if you’d like, I’ve been working on submitting this kind of thing...
Will do! ❤

There's a big story to tell here about how contrepreneurs like Sarah do inordinate damage to people in their quest for money.

I saw that BBC show the other night about the property coaching company where a man committed suicide after being seduced/NLP'd into debt until it was all too much.

The terrifying thing is the similarities....

Here's a link to the story:

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think, aside the refunds which are obviously very important, that there is another angle to Sarah’s story, which is the misrepresentation of her financials to ultimately exploit women, some of whom were vulnerable, for her own financial gain, under this false pretend that she was making a million.

That was what brought me to this thread in the first place. The refunds are just the proof of her ill intent.

At least she won’t be making much money with her product business.

• Heart
I can't understand why businesses, albeit small ones, are gifting her their products 🤔

Olive & Pickle looks fab but seeing them support her in any capacity has turned my custom away.

And did she really get gifted a gold necklace?!

I get it, they want exposure but surely it's putting people off coming from Sarah Akwisombe!

• Heart
I think, aside the refunds which are obviously very important, that there is another angle to Sarah’s story, which is the misrepresentation of her financials to ultimately exploit women, some of whom were vulnerable, for her own financial gain, under this false pretend that she was making a million.
You are so right. The article on Medium talked of people losing life savings and getting further into debt.

It really struck me reading the BBC article about Samuel Leeds how similar his language is to Sarah Akwisombe's. And just as Samuel Leeds is an exploitative predator in the property training market, Sarah Akwisombe is an exploitative predator in the female business space.

She's lied, misrepresented, tricked, bullied and goaded her customers, while also wearing a cloak of feminism and empowerment. In fact, she's no better - arguably worse - than the awful contrepreneur who conned a man to his death.

I hope we can all work together to stop her in her tracks, recover the lost money and bring her to justice.

How about getting in touch with Martin at
@Thetruthwillout to cover this story? I am aware that he is sometimes on telly and the radio and he does cover money related issues? Or Dom? That fella who does the consumer show on telly? 😁

• Heart
I can't understand why businesses, albeit small ones, are gifting her their products 🤔

Olive & Pickle looks fab but seeing them support her in any capacity has turned my custom away.

And did she really get gifted a gold necklace?!

I get it, they want exposure but surely it's putting people off coming from Sarah Akwisombe!
I wonder if they're past or present clients?

One thing is for sure - any business supporting Sarah Akwisombe is on my blacklist too.

• Heart
How about getting in touch with Martin at
@Thetruthwillout to cover this story? I am aware that he is sometimes on telly and the radio and he does cover money related issues? Or Dom? That fella who does the consumer show on telly? 😁
Here’s Dom’s show. He’s like a pit bull and he’s a Londoner. I’m happy to support in writing something up. I also have some connections in telly. 👍🏽😬

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.