Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent find!

Especially interesting on the Section 75 rights if you've paid by credit card - and if the card company don't refund, you have clear recourse to the ombudsman:

Martin’s site is great...❤

Excellent find!

Especially interesting on the Section 75 rights if you've paid by credit card - and if the card company don't refund, you have clear recourse to the ombudsman:

For sure. Seems like everyone is entitled to their money back. They will just need to fight a little for it. 💪🏼👍🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So that you have everything to hand, all company details, registered address, directors' details etc are at the front of this document:

Something very odd going on..... 33 followers gained today. Has she got some ads running do we think?

Time to keep reporting her account I reckon

Screenshot_20201210_150114.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
So that you have everything to hand, all company details, registered address, directors' details etc are at the front of this document:

Something very odd going on..... 33 followers gained today. Has she got some ads running do we think?

Time to keep reporting her account I reckon

View attachment 341768
I think she is buying followers.... bit by bit to try and make is less obvious.

Coincidently, Jen, The Money Medium, had a similar thing happen ... She was losing followers every day then suddenly - boom! 27 more followers today...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I did wonder that, then thought that even Sarah Akwisombe wouldn't be that stupid....

If she is, that's a clear breach of IG terms so maybe there's a way to make a specific report about that. Can you imagine if she got blocked/banned, even if only temporary? It'd be like those movies when vampires get hit by sunlight 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you know what too. I need a social media person for our business soon and I cannot bare the thought of looking for one. How do I know who I can trust now. I started looking today and I’m just so disheartened. How do I know they’re who they say they are. She’s ruined this.

Reactions: 6
Do you know what too. I need a social media person for our business soon and I cannot bare the thought of looking for one. How do I know who I can trust now. I started looking today and I’m just so disheartened. How do I know they’re who they say they are. She’s ruined this.
Teach yourself. That’s what I did. It’s pretty easy. X

She’s definitely made it a lot harder for people to find other people to trust within business, that’s for sure.

there are good, honest, genuine people out there though so don’t give up hope

Reactions: 3
Jen’s been doing regular lives and it looks like that’s Sarah’s plan for boss magic next week, these will draw people in from the IGTV feed. I get that even though I have a small account.

Not every act is shady

I’m cringing that primal Stone soul is getting involved in boss magic though, as her business has real integrity and considered ethical approach. Or I thought it did anyway...

She’s definitely made it a lot harder for people to find other people to trust within business, that’s for sure.

there are good, honest, genuine people out there though so don’t give up hope
These things teach us the questions to ask so we know how to find the gems. As there are loads of them!!!

Trust your gut when looking and don’t hire anyone that guarantees results as it’s not possible

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just do it yourself I recommend you shout about how brilliant you are at everything but never actually complete anything and then profess to be an expert and teach other people and charge them then rip it up and start again , learn from the best Sarah 😂😂 ( said sarcastically )

• Haha
I do it myself at the moment but I also do everything else and this is my least favourite part 🤣

These things teach us the questions to ask so we know how to find the gems. As there are loads of them!!!

Trust your gut when looking and don’t hire anyone that guarantees results as it’s not possible
You're absolutely right, and that's definitely something I've taken from this - ALWAYS do your research before jumping into business with someone, it's so important.

Finished the mother of all client proposals earlier than expected and had a few minutes free before my daughter's school pickup time. Put it to good use:

Screenshot_20201210_161454.jpg

Brand/product: Sarah Akwisombe No Bull Business School

Date: other

Your complaint:
This account continually makes false claims to sell highly expensive coaching services that are then not as advertised, and use aggressive upsell techniques to trick customers into spending more money. There has been media scandal about Sarah Akwisombe making false claims to have earned £1M during COVID19 lockdown, and now refusing refunds to customers who bought her courses which were cancelled. Media coverage examples: https://www.refinery29.com/amp/en-gb/money-manifesting-life-coaching-instagram Metro: https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/04/why-...3696780/#metro-comments-container?ito=cbshare Women on Top Pod: Part 1: https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment Part 2: https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment-part-2 Part 3: https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment-podcast She has deleted a number of her posts but they can all be found on Undelete and are linked to in the WOTPOD article, along with others and testimonials.

Attachments (if any):
Screenshot_20201210_161132_com_041154233.jpg,Screenshot_20201210_161020_com_041154674.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So that's MCOL yesterday, the ASA today. Guess it needs to be HMRC tomorrow to complete the hat trick 😂😂😂

Sarah Akwisombe - we all know you read these threads (well done for outing yourself on your stories 🖕🖕) so this is just a little taste of the shitstorm coming from all corners. There'll also be a nice easy guide to "Forcing a Section 75 Refund" being put together and shared shortly. To almost paraphrase your plagiarised book, "the money is going" 😂😂

• Heart
I’m lost for words that she’s posting her daughter, in full school uniform, bouncing around her bedroom 😞 Sarah, you’re not stupid, why do it?

• Heart
I’m lost for words that she’s posting her daughter, in full school uniform, bouncing around her bedroom 😞 Sarah, you’re not stupid, why do it?
Oh my god.... Just saw that! I am genuinely lost for words. She knows it wouldn't be hard to identify the school, and has she forgotten that she caused a tit storm for the Davies twins, and that Rhys and his wife blackmailed her & Jason, and there's documented evidence of him threatening people's wives and children just for leaving a bad review?

I think she must be so arrogant that she thinks she's untouchable (like the IG Stories video yesterday) , and forgets she got in bed with (literally) some very, very bad people.

Unfortunately I think maybe she is a bit dim, the Tesla number plate on sight, the daughter school uniform, the house is dead easy to find...

Unfortunately I think maybe she is a bit dim, the Tesla number plate on sight, the daughter school uniform, the house is dead easy to find...
I'd say you're on the money there. We all know the Croydon bad girl act is just that, she's not street smart, she definitely doesn't seem to think about consequences of her posts and actions either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.