Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is wrong with her? Even if she hadn't created this tit storm and was a well-liked character with nothing to worry about, why would you want to parade your daughters so much on social media AND give obvious information about where they go to school?

Even if she was anyone else, you never know who's watching and anything could happen, this is so scary to hear she's doing things like this. Sarah, take your arrogance out of the equation and stop being so stupid online. You should know better.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember in her blogging course years ago, she showed how to set up a Mailchimp account. Newsletters need to have an address at the bottom - whenever I’ve used Mailchimp I’ve used a PO Box or (don’t sue me!) a made up address. Because, you know, I don’t want randoms off the internet knowing where me and my children live.

I distinctively remember her saying that you can just put your home address and not to worry about things like that. I remember thinking wtf?! I’m not a paranoid or anxious person, but this is the kind of internet safety they teach 7 year olds.

Reactions: 4
I remember in her blogging course years ago, she showed how to set up a Mailchimp account. Newsletters need to have an address at the bottom - whenever I’ve used Mailchimp I’ve used a PO Box or (don’t sue me!) a made up address. Because, you know, I don’t want randoms off the internet knowing where me and my children live.

I distinctively remember her saying that you can just put your home address and not to worry about things like that. I remember thinking wtf?! I’m not a paranoid or anxious person, but this is the kind of internet safety they teach 7 year olds.
Oh my god, seriously?! Well, that says it all about how much she either a) actively cares about her personal safety or that of her family, or b) actually understands anything at all.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god, seriously?! Well, that says it all about how much she either a) actively cares about her personal safety or that of her family, or b) actually understands anything at all.
100% truth. I even checked her old mailouts and she used put her home address. At the time I wondered if I was being really uptight!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think it's both TBH. She's really not very bright, but also doesn't really give a tit about anyone other than herself and anything other than money.

This last few months has seen Sarah really show her true colours. I used to think she was a bit mouthy but quite cool and clearly good at what she did, but she has shown her true colours now, as well as the lack of brainpower and skill.

The mask has well and truly slipped.

Is it me or she took the story with her daughter down?

Hey Sarah! 👋

Getting advice from tattle again?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it me or she took the story with her daughter down?

Hey Sarah! 👋

Getting advice from tattle again?
You're right! I just checked and sure enough, it's gone.

I'm sure the Davies brothers or any other people with an axe to grind won't find it hard to find again on Undelete. Crazy thing is that on Sunday at 6am she was crying for sympathy on Twitter that people had dug up her deleted posts using Undelete, and less than a week later fucks up like this. I swear nothing goes into that stupid head of hers.

She's just knowingly put her child at risk just to try and flaunt some stuff she's bought with her stolen money.

What a dick.

Hi Sarah 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Glad we could help a little this evening, but as you know from the 10 media articles about you (you said on twitter on Sunday morning it was unfair that you had 5 or 6 articles about you, it's 10. Happy to post the links again if you like?), the Internet is a very permanent place, and great tools like Undelete make it impossible for you to hide evidence or undo stupid mistakes like tonight.

Hopefully this serves as an indication of how many eyes are watching your every move, 24/7. We see you. All the time. Have a good think about whether your already fragile mental health and your family can take much more of this. How much longer do you really think you can hold out for under such constant scrutiny? Just give the money back before those Section 75 chargebacks start hitting you, as well as more PayPal refunds now that we're helping that lady on twitter set a new precedent.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You're right! I just checked and sure enough, it's gone.

I'm sure the Davies brothers or any other people with an axe to grind won't find it hard to find again on Undelete. Crazy thing is that on Sunday at 6am she was crying for sympathy on Twitter that people had dug up her deleted posts using Undelete, and less than a week later fucks up like this. I swear nothing goes into that stupid head of hers.

She's just knowingly put her child at risk just to try and flaunt some stuff she's bought with her stolen money.

What a dick.
Crying about people digging up her posts on Undelete? Jeese, cry me a river.

she should know better than most, if you don’t want something coming back to bite you in the arse don’t post it - you don’t need to be a genius to understand that.

Crying about people digging up her posts on Undelete? Jeese, cry me a river.

she should know better than most, if you don’t want something coming back to bite you in the arse don’t post it - you don’t need to be a genius to understand that.
Yeah it's not like the last couple of months haven't seen her entire life and back story discovered and unpicked 😂😂😂

Will Sarah ever learn?

Reactions: 1
Haven't checked on these threads for weeks! Wow.
I used to think she was quite savvy and smart but posting your house, tesla number plate, kid in uniform all to your thousands of followers? I mean come on.
Also the weird basic witch meme about being horny? Eh. You're a grown adult woman with a business what are you on about?

The more I think about it she needs to separate the business from her personal life online. Make a business insta and then have your own private personal insta. It's so unprofessional.
But then she wouldn't be able to use the husband and kids for likes and internet sympathy I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The more I think about it she needs to separate the business from her personal life online. Make a business insta and then have your own private personal insta. It's so unprofessional.
But then she wouldn't be able to use the husband and kids for likes and internet sympathy I guess.
Without the approachable, relatable, fun savvy mum act (and we now know it's an act), she'd have to deliver far more value and quality of product / advice. And as is now becoming painfully clear, beneath the gloss, there's no substance.

Hopefully this serves as an indication of how many eyes are watching your every move, 24/7. We see you. All the time. Have a good think about whether your already fragile mental health and your family can take much more of this. How much longer do you really think you can hold out for under such constant scrutiny? Just give the money back before those Section 75 chargebacks start hitting you, as well as more PayPal refunds now that we're helping that lady on twitter set a new precedent.
I know the aim is to get Sarah to do the right thing. I’m sure the whole “watching your every move, 24/7” and the reference to her fragile mental health is a bit much.

We’re on the right side of this, I don’t feel this tone is useful.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You know what? I've posted enough pictures on here that Sarah "scammer" Akwisombe has seen. We know she loves to goad and laugh at things she sees here and on Twitter etc.

Well Sarah, try this for size you awful waste of skin:

View attachment 340854

Full NBBS accounts up to Jan 2020 on the link below (publicly available information so no privacy issue).

Key points:

- NBBS has a "caution" credit score
- Indication but not total certainty that Sarah's previous revenue claims (pre-Llewy) were exaggerated
- High debt ratio of 75%, when investors typically look for a max of 50-60% (remember her early posts about "choosing not to take investment to scale"? More likely they looked at the books and blew her out)
- Incorporated 2017, undermining her "5 years of solid business" claim the other day.

Anyway, here's the full report, hope it's useful for some of you:

Just playing devils advocate and not sticking up for her haha, just because she incorporated a ltd company in 2017 doesn't mean the company didn't exist before that. She might have been a sole trader. I worked as a sole trader at my company for 5 years before taking it ltd.

Just playing devils advocate and not sticking up for her haha, just because she incorporated a ltd company in 2017 doesn't mean the company didn't exist before that. She might have been a sole trader. I worked as a sole trader at my company for 5 years before taking it ltd.
I bought her blogging course in 2016 - payment went to some Goldielocks PayPal account linked to her music! Savvy.

• Wow
Do you know what too. I need a social media person for our business soon and I cannot bare the thought of looking for one. How do I know who I can trust now. I started looking today and I’m just so disheartened. How do I know they’re who they say they are. She’s ruined this.
Reputable Facebook groups are a good place to start. There are usually lots of people that can vouch for each other in the same groups, you can obviously check this against portfolio, results etc.

Reputable Facebook groups are a good place to start. There are usually lots of people that can vouch for each other in the same groups, you can obviously check this against portfolio, results etc.
Yep, second that - lots of good ones about with hidden gems.

Reactions: 3
I know the aim is to get Sarah to do the right thing. I’m sure the whole “watching your every move, 24/7” and the reference to her fragile mental health is a bit much.

We’re on the right side of this, I don’t feel this tone is useful.
Apologies if you think I came across a bit harsh there. I guess all these months later, with all the stress this situation has put on us, I do find myself getting into "by fair means or foul" mindsets about her at times, which is very uncharacteristic of me. That's the impact someone with not a shred of decency has, and part of me does keep thinking that anything (within reason, obviously not the kids 😂😂😂) is fair game if it forces her hand as she has no morals.

Anyway I'll step back a bit 👍

Reactions: 11
Apologies if you think I came across a bit harsh there. I guess all these months later, with all the stress this situation has put on us, I do find myself getting into "by fair means or foul" mindsets about her at times, which is very uncharacteristic of me. That's the impact someone with not a shred of decency has, and part of me does keep thinking that anything (within reason, obviously not the kids 😂😂😂) is fair game if it forces her hand as she has no morals.

Anyway I'll step back a bit 👍
You’re a great asset to everyone on here and have kept all the relevant information in order and post valuable information.
I feel there is no need for you to step back.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.