Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SA is unbelievable...this on Twitter an hr ago 😬😩🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh my god, she really is so blind isn't she?! I'm actually furious reading that, still playing the woe-is-bleeping-me card, Sarah get off your high horse and OWN YOUR tit like a real woman.

We never asked about your dirty laundry. You decided to use it as a way to play the victim card more and get sympathy during a crappy business situation, we never asked about it nor did we care.
You're STILL blaming the hundreds of women who have supported you for years, but I guess you're just following your own mantra of 'getting rid of dead wood', right?

Honestly, the audacity of this woman-child is mind blowing. I'm not surprised she never ended up staying at any job, I imagine she's a bleeping nightmare to work with.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here's a starter..... I'm going to ask the professional indemnity insurance question on there in a minute too 🖕🖕🖕

Screenshot_20201207_132035.jpg

Screenshot_20201207_132054.jpg

Screenshot_20201207_132118.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh wow. I think the argument that it’s all internet trolls is wearing a bit thin when it’s person after person who’ve actually paid for her courses that are now out in other public forums not just here criticising.

The thing with this is that once a couple of ladies feel brave enough to open up and share- which they are, particularly on twitter, where it’s harder to shut down - more and more will have the courage to come out.

Bury your head in the sand all you want Sarah, i think the problems are only just starting.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When you’re all about feminism, but also invite the patriarchy to come and do a big fat steaming dump on your doorstep....great quote....

"The girl boss does not seek to overthrow the man, but become him; she is, to all intents and purposes, indistinguishable from any other CEO in her actions and behaviour, although she obscures this by talking in the language of individualist fourth-wave feminism, and encouraging other women to empower themselves by becoming as fabulously rich and powerful as men. The girl boss is not a feminist in any transgressive or collaborative sense. She does not want to overthrow patriarchal capitalism, or unite with other like-minded people to nudge it into a fairer, more equitable iteration."

From this excellent article https://www.tortoisemedia.com/2020/12/02/wing-women/

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Right, the professional indemnity insurance question is out there in public! Let's see what happens now.

As for that Anna.... Is it wrong that I am trying to manifest a giant sink hole for her to fall into? 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20201207_134631.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There is a Tattle rule that you shouldn’t contact people you talk about here directly.

I’m not saying I agree with it - just don’t want anyone getting in trouble with the mods.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There is a Tattle rule that you shouldn’t contact people you talk about here directly.

I’m not saying I agree with it - just don’t want anyone getting in trouble with the mods.
Good to know! Particularly as most of us only came to Tattle off the back of all of this so might not know these rules - thanks for the heads up!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good to know! Particularly as most of us only came to Tattle off the back of all of this so might not know these rules - thanks for the heads up!
Ironic isn't it that the snide comments Sarah Akwisombe made about "the Tattle crew" drove us to sign up 😂😂😂

Also, thanks for that heads up too - I'm one of the SA driven sign ups.

Maybe she should ask for a referral fee and start repaying the refund requests!

6,250 posts, 7 threads, I think 8 media articles so far, God knows how many IG posts and stories from respected experts, not to mention all the posts & comments from victims of Sarah Akwisombe's scam.

She's now desperately trying to create a victim narrative on Twitter with her pal Anna.

At what point will Sarah Akwisombe summon up the courage to join Tattle? She keeps saying she wants somewhere she can tell her story (never mind the controlled narrative on her IG account), we've invited her to come here, but so far, total silence.

IMG_20201207_150304.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She deliberately set up that video of her office so that you can see the pile of postal boxes and chaotic mess (to insinuate that she has oh so many orders). Then add the charade of printing the postal labels on top of that and you have one pathetic attempt at a snide dig ladies and gentleman. She’s doing it to boost her fragile ego and demonstrate that she’s bossing it, because that’s all she cares about. She’s trying to demonstrate to the likes of her scorned past customers that she’s owning it and is better than you. It’s lame and pathetic and is a total waste of time. She’s so narcissistic, naive, immature and clueless that she’ll not succeed through this charade. There are far too many intelligent people out there on her case.

• Heart
I just can’t fathom how this is STILL going on.

I had a friend the other day ask how the “situation with the scam woman who did those courses” was going and I swear to the tattle gods, she was gobsmacked when I tried to fill her in (to be fair I probably missed half of it due to the sheer length of this crappy storyline).

Realise a few people have said it but. Had a business owner f’d up and apologised and owned it, and showed genuine empathy for customers that had been wronged, this would likely have all wrapped up by now. But because someone thought they could block and delete their way through it, and through sheer arrogance (or naivety) thought they’d get away with it, this has dragged on for far longer than it should have done.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has said in the past more than once that she would not bother with a product business as there's not enough margin. I suppose though that's all she thinks she has left when the overpriced "coaching" services fall off a cliff due to her narcissistic behaviour and the thought of a 9-5 is so far beneath her. This woman is so full of crap it's astounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just can’t fathom how this is STILL going on.

I had a friend the other day ask how the “situation with the scam woman who did those courses” was going and I swear to the tattle gods, she was gobsmacked when I tried to fill her in (to be fair I probably missed half of it due to the sheer length of this crappy storyline).

Realise a few people have said it but. Had a business owner f’d up and apologised and owned it, and showed genuine empathy for customers that had been wronged, this would likely have all wrapped up by now. But because someone thought they could block and delete their way through it, and through sheer arrogance (or naivety) thought they’d get away with it, this has dragged on for far longer than it should have done.
Just when you think it can't seriously keep going, or get any weirder, BOOM!!! Something else happens and the world of Sarah Akwisombe spins up to full speed again.... 😂😂😂

If there weren't all these victims owed so much money and hurt in other ways, it'd be the weirdest but strangely funniest story too. A bit like that blog from the girl who did makeup MLM before realising what it was doing to her. Sad but funny at the same time.

In this case though, it's horrible. We're seeing scam victims being blocked, attacked, told on live video to duck off (honestly, how unprofessional?) and the perpetrator tying herself in knots as she tries desperately to hold onto her ill gotten gains as the pressure mounts and more revelations about her back story (part of her sales pitch) and business operations (like poor customer care, seemingly a lack of professional indemnity insurance, poorly prepared course materials etc) come to light.

Someone seriously needs to grab hold of her and force her to face up to the reality of what she's done, and make her start fixing it.

• Heart
How can stuff be in the sale already when she only launched a couple of days ago? I assume she means it’s discounted because you’re buying a ‘bundle’ of a few items but using the word sale is misleading surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just when you think it can't seriously keep going, or get any weirder, BOOM!!! Something else happens and the world of Sarah Akwisombe spins up to full speed again.... 😂😂😂

If there weren't all these victims owed so much money and hurt in other ways, it'd be the weirdest but strangely funniest story too. A bit like that blog from the girl who did makeup MLM before realising what it was doing to her. Sad but funny at the same time.

In this case though, it's horrible. We're seeing scam victims being blocked, attacked, told on live video to duck off (honestly, how unprofessional?) and the perpetrator tying herself in knots as she tries desperately to hold onto her ill gotten gains as the pressure mounts and more revelations about her back story (part of her sales pitch) and business operations (like poor customer care, seemingly a lack of professional indemnity insurance, poorly prepared course materials etc) come to light.

Someone seriously needs to grab hold of her and force her to face up to the reality of what she's done, and make her start fixing it.
I’d laugh if I wasn’t trying to get a refund. Still.

More bullshit “we had lots of you doing the big bundle order which is sick”. She literally had about 8 in stock and there are still a couple left!

We’re talking about 6 people!!!

What a bullshitter - faking success just like Llewy taught her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
How can someone who is so detached from what is morally right teach me about spirituality?
What can someone with a track record of making it up as they go along and not taking any professional advice teach me about business?

Sarah Akwisombe what can you actually teach me?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How can someone who is so detached from what is morally right teach me about spirituality?
What can someone with a track record of making it up as they go along and not taking any professional advice teach me about business?

Sarah Akwisombe what can you actually teach me?
How to rip people off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.