Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this grab is of that other deck of cards that she’s ‘distributing’ but this screengrab made me laugh so much.

Yes! Just saw this this morning - VERY interesting to see and this makes me happy that more people are telling it like it is, will be interesting to see if Sarah responds.

for anyone who hasn’t seen them, screen grabs below - you can see who said it on Twitter but covered their identity for here.
Is there a way you can link that part of the Twitter thread pls I can see it - I don’t use Twitter so might just be me 😂

Fab thanks!

I’ve been reading some of it and what still grates on me is that she can’t offer any apology and empathy to her customers. Does she really think those generic emails she sent out were acceptable replies? She has destroyed her business all by herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s galling and insulting to the people who scrimped and saved to pay for shoddy service and gaslighting to see her spending their hard earned cash on luxuries every day - hair styling, massages, golden kumquat and unicorn horn smoothies etc. Rubbing their noses in it.

Also if you sell out of product in one day it’s either because you got the wrong amount of stock in or because you want to create scarcity/hype around your product. I think I know which one Sarah has done. It’s what Mere Soeur woman does - it’s just more manipulation so people buy without considering if they actually need the item next time they come in stock. There is no scarcity - it is invented.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No one gives a pissing tit Sarah. A few years ago, I became horribly unwell and ended up in hospital a few times... I couldn’t eat properly for a long time and was in awful pain... my partner cheated on me whilst this was all going on and I then proceeded to have the worst few months of my life and needed surgery... did I act erratically during this time? Yes. Did I fall out with a few people? Yes. Did I apologise for my behaviour? YES. Going through tough times does NOT give you the right to ignore how your actions have affected others. You aren’t anyone special and you never will be. You’re just like everyone else on this planet - get off your high horse and APOLOGISE for your actions.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself in the public eye. You’re making yourself look like an absolute bleeping moron.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It was her choice to make her life public, she’s such an insecure attention craving narcissist, a public figure wannabe. It’s all consequences of her own actions

• Heart
Reactions: 8
SA is unbelievable...this on Twitter an hr ago 😬😩🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm about to have to queue for the post office, and it's bloody cold here. Guess I've just found something to keep me occupied while I do it...

Sarah Akwisombe needs a few cold hard truths - and I'm happy to deliver them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No one gives a pissing tit Sarah. A few years ago, I became horribly unwell and ended up in hospital a few times... I couldn’t eat properly for a long time and was in awful pain... my partner cheated on me whilst this was all going on and I then proceeded to have the worst few months of my life and needed surgery... did I act erratically during this time? Yes. Did I fall out with a few people? Yes. Did I apologise for my behaviour? YES. Going through tough times does NOT give you the right to ignore how your actions have affected others. You aren’t anyone special and you never will be. You’re just like everyone else on this planet - get off your high horse and APOLOGISE for your actions.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself in the public eye. You’re making yourself look like an absolute bleeping moron.
I’m guessing she’s never lost anyone she loves die then...!!?

I'm about to have to queue for the post office, and it's bloody cold here. Guess I've just found something to keep me occupied while I do it...

Sarah Akwisombe needs a few cold hard truths - and I'm happy to deliver them.
You should be a cop 👮‍♀️ lol

Reactions: 3
About 18-20 orders according to her printer (yes I took the time to count them) - see Bosstragic stories, but of course she makes is sound like she smashed the market. Fake it till you make it to the max

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was her choice to make her life public, she’s such an insecure attention craving narcissist, a public figure wannabe. It’s all consequences of her own actions
She’s the absolute worst person I’ve ever seen on the Internet personality-wise and that’s saying something. She’s infuriating and just bloody awful. It would be pure criminality for her to get away with this.

• Heart
About 18-20 orders according to her printer (yes I took the time to count them) - see Bosstragic stories, but of course she makes is sound like she smashed the market
Also, it just occurred to me, why would you get involved in selling a physical product with a crappy margin, and requiring all that mess of stocking, sending out printing labels etc? It’s not even dropshipping, so if she takes out her labour, she’s earning peanuts. And you got a mess home as we can see on her stories
I bet LD is laughing his face off

Attachments

• Haha
She only had Upto 4 each of the 'exclusive' complimentary items for sale, so is it a surprise some may have sold out or been gifted to IG friends. Maybe they think people receiving parcels of overpriced proverbial magic beans and posting them online as positive PR for her business, outshining all the negative.

As for that tweet, again referring to her dalliance with her ex business partner as a 'relationship' - the internet is forever, Sarah. One day your daughter's may see that and struggle to come to terms with the fact their father was the stay at home parent whilst their mum aired her laundry as something so insensitive and disrespectful to him.

Also on her live last night, saying she played some kind of cards with her group of girls - the Wizards sleeve they apparently call themselves. Never heard as much inarticulate BS in my life. Is that why the only people defending her on the refinery29 article were her sister, her sisters multiple accounts and her sisters friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes the last thing I want to do with my mates is “playing” oracle cards so that we can have meaningful conversations....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.