Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her engagement is piss poor now. And it’s all her own fault. No amount of juices or workouts will fix this. It’s what’s inside that needs to change... not her physique.

I just thought back to when she had Jason on camera not long after the affair came out... the whole thing seems even more fucked up now when I look back on it. Having an affair is a shameful thing... usually people try to hide it from others as much as possible. Instead, she decided to be all mysterious and dramatic and allude to the affair multiple times without actually saying it out loud... AND brought Jason on camera as if to shame him. The whole thing reeks of her being bored and bitter towards Jason for being ‘boring’... the way she outed the affair demonstrated this.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The workouts are boring as duck: basically an already skinny woman getting skinnier and drinking protein shakes. I get it that she’s proud of being skinny but if I were her I would turn inwards. As someone else’s said, no amount of psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, massage therapy, card reading, or exercise will clear your dirty conscience or that horrible feeling of knowing you’ve done something wrong and not facing it. Her self worth will benefit greatly if she just did the right thing

It’s not too late Sarah

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her morning exercise clips are not a pleasant thing to watch and I struggle to see the point of sharing them anyway, it’s not like she’s a fitness guru and her routine seems chaotic and pointless anyway.

Also I noticed she is tagging a lot of random businesses now, whereas only couple months ago she wouldn’t tag businesses of her clients that paid her lots for “coaching”.

Funny that 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah... she’s basically doing everything BUT the right thing and hoping that something will make her feel better. The sheer stubbornness is astounding... she’s willing to spend a fortune on psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, weed, crystals and goodness knows what else but won’t even consider the decent option. She’ll bathe in pig tit as a form of therapy before she even considers refunding any further money. It’s incredibly sad to witness.

Reactions: 9
Her morning exercise clips are not a pleasant thing to watch and I struggle to see the point of sharing them anyway, it’s not like she’s a fitness guru and her routine seems chaotic and pointless anyway.

Also I noticed she is tagging a lot of random businesses now, whereas only couple months ago she wouldn’t tag businesses of her clients that paid her lots for “coaching”.

Funny that 🤣
Eating and exercise is about control. These are the only 2 things she seems able to control right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Funny that 🤣
How long will it be before this is a new 'business avenue' she heads down something to do with being a B0$$ witch and keeping fit.

Hilarious though that she's started desperately tagging businesses in a hope of engagement and reshares as her own engagement is tanking. Where were the tags of the individuals and businesses who were paying you and taking courses with you when you said multiple times you'd share our business and follow our accounts.

Oh yeah, more hot air as usual.

Reactions: 11
I reckon she's hoping to get a few partnerships with nutrition type companies. Only thing is, there's plenty of actual fit, healthy young women with bigger followers, who don't come across as damaged, and DEFINITELY don't appear on screen high on drugs and abusing people. That's absolutely a no go in the positive and healthy world of fitness marketing.

In essence, she's rapidly running out of ways to make money and is clutching at straws.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sold out and made £44 😂😂😂😂

She's a deluded, manipulative liar. Her world is crashing down around her and it's all her own doing.

I imagine the school runs must be "interesting" now that all the coverage of her is out there.

It's a total implosion - and I hate to say it, but the only people I feel for are her children and everyone she has defrauded.

Jason is no doubt a victim too, but he had the opportunity to step in, take control and force her to do the refunds. He's a director and Co-founder of NBBS Ltd so absolutely could have done something.

I just hope those 2 little girls have somewhere decent to go when the house and Tesla inevitably slip from Sarah and Jason’s grip.....

Reactions: 6
She’s such a bullshitter - of course she sold out, she literally had NO stock! I got the VIP email and she had 3 or 4 sets of the “designer” holders. Madness my arse - she’s using the good old techniques LD taught her
It’s not a great marketing plan to open up with virtually no stock!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I make more in one afternoon shift at my crappy 9-5 than she probably made profit on those cards . Nothing but a vanity project . Also showing off her emancipated body with not an ounce of muscle isn’t inspirational .

• Heart
Sold out and made £44 😂😂😂😂

She's a deluded, manipulative liar. Her world is crashing down around her and it's all her own doing.

I imagine the school runs must be "interesting" now that all the coverage of her is out there.

It's a total implosion - and I hate to say it, but the only people I feel for are her children and everyone she has defrauded.

Jason is no doubt a victim too, but he had the opportunity to step in, take control and force her to do the refunds. He's a director and Co-founder of NBBS Ltd so absolutely could have done something.

I just hope those 2 little girls have somewhere decent to go when the house and Tesla inevitably slip from Sarah and Jason’s grip.....
Jason might have to go get a job. Shock horror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I make more in one afternoon shift at my crappy 9-5 than she probably made profit on those cards . Nothing but a vanity project . Also showing off her emancipated body with not an ounce of muscle isn’t inspirational .
But remember, as her stupid IG Stories saved on her profile say "9-5 is a trap"! 😂😂😂😂😂

It'd have to be him, as Sarah Akwisombe is unemployable. Who'd take on such a toxic person with all this noise around her, potentially bringing embarrassment to their door, when the awful current economic situation means there's lots of good, keen, well qualified and decent people desperately looking for a job.

Reactions: 5
Before all of this she was making 90-120k per year and Jason was able to give up his job so they could work together....
Greed...that’s all. She’s loosing everything because of greed.

• Heart
It's not like he wouldn't deserve it, he's happily let this circus continue without stepping in.

Talking of him, has he come down off of his mansplaining pedestal yet, or is he still spouting nonsense on his IG Stories?

Reactions: 2
Another big drop of followers again! Guessing her bullshit video last night and turning on people was less "edgy" and more cringey..... 😂

Screenshot_20201207_100149.jpg

Reactions: 3
What she doesn’t understand is that when you’re a respected inspirational figure your workout videos may be motivating. When you ripped off loads of women, cheated on your husband and used dodgy business practices, your workouts are just annoying to watch. People press unfollow.

• Heart
Anyway guys will be watching to see what happens regarding refunds but I’m getting major Brandon Truaxe vibes from Sarah now and it’s freaking me out . The woman needs to take time out to take stock of herself don’t think I can watch someone crashing like this .

Reactions: 8
your workouts are just annoying to watch
Even more so when they are tit, of no value, incorrect from a training perspective and the person doing them looks an unhealthy mess. Not being funny, but why would you follow Sarah Akwisombe for fitness and training advice, when you can get proper, free home workouts several times a week from someone nice, healthy and actually good at this stuff with a track record to prove it?!?

Would you do Sarah's Garage Comedown Sessions™ or HIIT with Dame Jessica Ennis Hill? You know, someone who has just a few medals and awards validating her claims?

Anyway guys will be watching to see what happens regarding refunds but I’m getting major Brandon Truaxe vibes from Sarah now and it’s freaking me out . The woman needs to take time out to take stock of herself don’t think I can watch someone crashing like this .
Bloody hell! Just read up on him. You're right. Jason, her mum, someone close needs to actually step in here and stop Sarah distracting herself with stupid side projects and sort this whole mess out. The longer she tries to deflect, hide, defend by attack and swerve it, the deeper the hole gets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.