Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a shambles.

High as a kite, can’t remember the price of the product and telling trolls to duck off.

oh well at least only 70 odd people saw it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just went on to her boss tit page and she is advertising for people to purchase her start my business course, really honestly really wtf!

Posting her online conversion rate, she is something else. What are these people still buying into her tit I don't get it!
I wonder if she’s trying to slowly move her identity over there to try and phase out the negativity associated with her named and business account

Reactions: 2
Embarrassing.

Her “plan” seems to be to ignore the negative, claim it’s a witch hunt and NEVER acknowledge what she actually facilitated.

Flogging her set of cards that she didn’t even know what the product or purpose was and is making it up as she goes.

Can’t believe I’ve given her money!

• Heart
What a shambles.

High as a kite, can’t remember the price of the product and telling trolls to duck off.

oh well at least only 70 odd people saw it 🤷🏻‍♀️
There were 110 peeps at some point, I think numbers started dropping gradually after “smoke stick” and “I can’t remember the price, only priced these this morning but check on the website”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
There were 110 peeps at some point, I think numbers started dropping gradually after “smoke stick” and “I can’t remember the price, only priced these this morning but check on the website”
An absolute joke.

On a separate note, a SA super customer who has bought loads of courses has appeared on the twitter thread condemning Sarah Akwisombe.

So even the most loyal customers have seen through it.

110 people x her 11.1 conversion ratio. Woo hoo, she's made £44 net.

Hold up Jason, its all good, the Tesla's safe! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my days. What an idiot. She's just made it obvious that she's done the ancient, "old ecommerce" trick of adding 1000 onto the order sheet, so customer #1 sees order #1001, giving a false impression of far greater sales. Jeez, that dishonest tit died out with dropshipping 5 or 6 years ago 😂😂😂

As for her 11.1% conversion ratio. Well done Sarah, have a biscuit. You've sold a handful of packs of cards to a couple of hundred of page lands. Let's assume you sell all 30 or so packs today. You've made £120 or so, before taxes, paying yourself or anything else.

That isn't paying for your Tesla or that house......

View attachment 337068
Much as I hate to stick up for her... I have a Shopify shop (which hers clearly is too) and my order numbers started from 1000 - I didn’t know this would happen and it was all automatic. So I think for once it wasn’t actually her doing.

Reactions: 4
Much as I hate to stick up for her... I have a Shopify shop (which hers clearly is too) and my order numbers started from 1000 - I didn’t know this would happen and it was all automatic. So I think for once it wasn’t actually her doing.
Well I'm happy to be corrected - if surprised that it wasn't an Akwisombe-ism this time out! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sarah has never had anyone say no to her in her life . Spoilt child narcissistic tendencies. She can give it out but she can’t take it. That’s blatantly obvious. She surrounds herself with her brainless following on instagram ( non of whom have or will ever pay her for services rendered). They’re just desperados eager to be mentioned by her. As I’ve said earlier, all bullies are cowards. Sarah would still be in cahoots with lewy if they’d not been caught . I guarantee it. Jason’s more stupid than I initially believed if he can’t see that. He’s the booby prize, he was vanilla whilst to Sarah lewy was something new ( girl wanted a bad boy) forget the affair though.. Sarah put that out there for sympathy. First time I’ve ever seen anyone who’s had an affair claim they were brainwashed into it 😂 who is he? Charles Manson? Sarah can only look in the mirror to see who is responsible for the mess that’s occurring now. She had an affair , she was caught out, she didn’t deliver on promises to clients, refunds should have been given without question. Because she didn’t follow that flow chart, she pressed a self destruct button. Her greed and arrogance made her believe she was good enough to blag her way out of it all. She was mistaken on a huge scale. She’s sold courses to adults, she’s mentally a child business wise and she’s throwing her toys out the pram now, crying to anyone who’ll listen. People she probably wouldn’t have given a second thought to prior to this . I feel no pity for this girl. She needs to learn a lesson, you cannot treat people like crap and get away with it. She hasn’t hit rock bottom yet. She’s no where near rock bottom. They’ve still got the Tesla and the house and having expensive beauty treatments and the like. She need to lose everything here to learn properly and to ensure she never ever does anything like it again

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just watched some more of the live and they are TWENTY FOUR POUNDS A PACK.

I got some gorgeous new oracle cards on Hay House website last week for £8 and £9 each in their sale. Full price they were around £12 - £16.

Silly me when I could have waited to this week and purchased the Toss Tragic cards for £24 PLUS £3.50 delivery, AND THEY DON’T EVEN COME WITH A GUIDEBOOK. £27.50 and I STILL have to go on the website to get any sort of help or guidance with them.

lololololol 😅😉🥴

I wish I could do a video of me reacting to that live.

Also if she says ‘so to play...’ one more time 😵

You don’t ‘play’ oracle or tarot.

I just can’t. 🤦‍♀️

THAT’S IT.

I’m writing a TV show.

I have no other choice. It has to be done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

I got some gorgeous new oracle cards on Hay House website last week for £8 and £9 each in their sale. Full price they were around £12 - £16.

Silly me when I could have waited to this week and purchased the Toss Tragic cards for £24 PLUS £3.50 delivery, AND THEY DON’T EVEN COME WITH A GUIDEBOOK. £27.50 and I STILL have to go on the website to get any sort of help or guidance with them.

lololololol 😅😉🥴

I just can’t. 🤦‍♀️

THAT’S IT.

I’m writing a TV show.

These were my thoughts too..so please get writing!!!
Can we also talk about the fact she admitted she doesn't know how to shuffle?? How are you selling cards that you apparently use often but can't shuffle them?? Everything she does/says makes her look 10x worse 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well I'm happy to be corrected - if surprised that it wasn't an Akwisombe-ism this time out! 😂
Yeah makes a change that it wasn’t just her being dodgy!

lololololol 😅😉🥴

I just can’t. 🤦‍♀️

THAT’S IT.

I’m writing a TV show.

That annoyed me with her book - that it kept telling me to go to the website to download stuff. And it would annoy me with these cards too (not that I’m going to be buying them!) It’s obviously to get people on her website but it just comes across as cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aah Jen...
I know this grab is of that other deck of cards that she’s ‘distributing’ but this screengrab made me laugh so much.

An absolute joke.

On a separate note, a SA super customer who has bought loads of courses has appeared on the twitter thread condemning Sarah Akwisombe.

So even the most loyal customers have seen through it.
Yes! Just saw this this morning - VERY interesting to see and this makes me happy that more people are telling it like it is, will be interesting to see if Sarah responds.

for anyone who hasn’t seen them, screen grabs below - you can see who said it on Twitter but covered their identity for here.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
It’s costing her more not to have refunded - she instantly lost all the credibility she had, by making the short sighted choice to keep the money

I remember when she announced her book deal she had many big accounts congratulating her and sharing it. With Bosstragic? Nothing, except wannabe coaches desperate for some exposure and perhaps a couple of mates.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s costing her more not to have refunded - she instantly lost all the credibility she had, by making the short sighted choice to keep the money

I remember when she announced her book deal she had many big accounts congratulating her and sharing it. With Bosstragic? Nothing, except wannabe coaches desperate for some exposure and perhaps a couple of mates.
You’re absolutely right. I was really impressed when I saw the types of accounts sharing posts about her book (recall seeing Nicky Hambleton Jones bigging it up and thought she seemed like an intelligent woman) and now looking at this new venture, it’s tragic to see how little people care.

this is what happens Sarah, people don’t forget. Stop trying to run and face up to everything that you’ve brought on yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Launching a new product/s and then saying that there is only one left?!
She’s smoking some bad tit...🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.