Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she’s trying to backtrack by saying that she was only ever talking about the NLP techniques used on her. So, where’s the compassion for others? You know, the women who came forward saying they’d also had a bad experience? She only had a full-throttle experience of it all because she got the D from him and got in too deep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
And now she’s trying to backtrack by saying that she was only ever talking about the NLP techniques used on her. So, where’s the compassion for others? You know, the women who came forward saying they’d also had a bad experience? She only had a full-throttle experience of it all because she got the D from him and got in too deep.
Sarah Akwisombe trying to backtrack, cover up lies and save any shred of dignity, income and reputation:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She owed it to her clients to research the person she introduced them to. It took us 5 mins to unearth how dodgy the twins are. The coffee MLM they were involved in. The houses they claim they own but are rented.

She either didn’t look into them or she did and she didn’t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Even in the tweets where she's trying to play victim, she's lying!! "2 month association"? No Sarah it was much longer than that and you know it. Perhaps you would like us to post a precise timeline here and disprove your deliberate attempt to misdirected yet again?

View attachment 336513

Just shows she’s reading here to know there was chat about her on Twitter 😂😂 she’s so predictable

Reactions: 3
That Anne Butterworth - WTF

Does she think she's the bastard lovechild of Alistair Campbell and Dominic Cummings or something?

Trying to work out how to spin this shitshow..... 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
LLEWY PLEASE GIVE SARAH YOUR PR AND LEGAL TEAM'S DETAILS QUICK!!!

Just seen her cringey Twitter rant. Does she not realise she is digging a even deeper grave for herself!

When the tit hit the fan I 1000% thought Sarah would eventually apologise and give all the refunds while Llewy would be doing the ranting and crying online.

If she talks about self-sabotaging in any future coaching she has to use herself as an example because this is beyond embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems like she’s still got the feelings for LD?!
Definitely seems that way, doesn’t it?

One minute she’s telling us she’s been blackmailed, how her heads a mess etc, and now she’s saying she feels she got a lot from him and that no one else was in a relationship with him?
Er so who was Georgia then Sarah?

That Anne Butterworth - WTF

Does she think she's the bastard lovechild of Alistair Campbell and Dominic Cummings or something?

Trying to work out how to spin this shitshow..... 🤮🤮🤮
Feels very W1A

Did anyone here get an email reply from Sarah herself?

all of my correspondence was with Jason, and I had nothing from Sarah, so more spinning of the narrative AGAIN.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
So she's repeating herself 600 times eh? So 600 unhappy clients all asking the same questions?
At least it’s probably closer to the real number of who requested refunds rather than the ‘5’ that Jason and her seemed to think on correspondence bahahhah

Definitely seems that way, doesn’t it?

One minute she’s telling us she’s been blackmailed, how her heads a mess etc, and now she’s saying she feels she got a lot from him and that no one else was in a relationship with him?
Er so who was Georgia then Sarah?

Feels very W1A

Did anyone here get an email reply from Sarah herself?

all of my correspondence was with Jason, and I had nothing from Sarah, so more spinning of the narrative AGAIN.
Never got a reply from her, all from Jason

She was the one that was abusive, rude and dismissive on her own platform while ignoring and blocking anyone that then asked the same questions in there. She seems to have taken people asking valid questions about the quality/source/influence on her product (that she said was not good) as being “abusive” seems her little ego is too fragile for customer complaints

She needs a new therapist or she’s telling the one she’s got a bag of lies every week

• Heart
At least it’s probably closer to the real number of who requested refunds rather than the ‘5’ that Jason and her seemed to think on correspondence bahahhah
And for good measure, as we know Sarah Akwisombe has form for deleting, here's a nice screenshot:

Screenshot_20201206_182540.jpg

• Heart
She had a dalliance with Llewy at most. If I were Jason and saw her describing her sordid little fling with twit features as a 'relationship' then I would be out of there. A relationship....ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She had a dalliance with Llewy at most. If I were Jason and saw her describing her sordid little fling with twit features as a 'relationship' then I would be out of there. A relationship....ffs
But he won’t get out coz at this point he’s a doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.