Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boss babe phrase hugely pisses me off, partly why I ended up here on this thread. I work in a female dominated sector and I spent 12 years working various jobs to fit around bringing up my kids which was my choice. They hit secondary school age and I was able to take all my experience of those years (and every single workplace funded for qualification on offer) and run with it, go full time and I quadruped my salary within the next 5 years and I am now 40 years old in a very well paid role that still has potential to progress. The long game can pay off, why does everyone think it happens so fast? Experience and knowledge is not something happening to you once - you wouldn’t drive a car once and be ready to take a driving test! They all talk about growth but they talk out of their ass, growth is LONG TERM not just something that happens in the month of July.
All these types deserve to lose their money, credibility and followers

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also, having tried to mentor people in my team before, it’s usually obvious nowadays that most people want the kudos and prestigious title of something and none of the hard work related to get it. I spent a year explaining what someone had to do (growth and learning) to get a promotion, she did none of it and was shocked when she didn’t get it!

Reactions: 7
I’m putting my money on group coaching over the holidays. Something to keep them all ACCOUNTABLE and keep the LASER FOCUS. Yep, pull in the lost and vulnerable women who think having their cards read and blaming their indecisions on the moon...or their menstrual cycle...or the menopause...
Just to say that the menopause can be debilitating for many women...

I agree. Knowing Sarah, if it’s not bringing in the £££ fairly quickly, she’s fairly ruthless and will move on to something else. There was a lot of research into that vulnerabilities scope after the affair, do you remember all the DM me if you’ve experienced this q and A’s.

She looks worn out with it all, and just a bit vacant between the eyes. Jason is not featuring on any of her content now 🤷🏻‍♀️ So whether he’s taken a step back from it all who knows. This boss magic just isn’t there, so why just spend Christmas with your kids and come back after Xmas?
She must need the money, the attention and the validation from her IG followers...

• Heart
Reactions: 2

She must need the money, the attention and the validation from her IG followers...
Oh I totally agree - going through it myself. Still wouldn’t pay anyone to help me NAVIGATE through my indecisions though.

I’ve read through Jen’s email 3 times now and I still don’t get it (maybe that’s the whole point - to prove how hormonal and confused I am 😂) So basically you sign up now for a ONE TIME price of £97 or £19 a month, but she wants you to sign up for 6 months 🙄 The course isn’t ready until April, but as a founding member you get to help shape the course. Of course in April the price will raise significantly so to have to message her NOW to secure your place!

So from now until April you’re paying £19 a month for what?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, break your husband’s heart Sarah (and mentally scar your kids) and spend the entire Christmas period on self development. You selfish sack of tit. I don’t know if this woman is just tone-deaf or absolutely vile. It’s your first Christmas after you did what should’ve been an unforgivable thing - BE WITH YOUR FAMILY OFFLINE.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Founding members ....... I've read this twice already this week and it's only Tuesday.
The whole founding member thing is such a load of crap, dressed up to make you feel you are part of the creation of something when it's just another tactic to get you to part with your money. I've been approached to be a founding member in the past and when I questioned what it actually involves it's never anything of any substance. It's so cheeky and underhand!

Reactions: 4
Oh I totally agree - going through it myself. Still wouldn’t pay anyone to help me NAVIGATE through my indecisions though.

I’ve read through Jen’s email 3 times now and I still don’t get it (maybe that’s the whole point - to prove how hormonal and confused I am 😂) So basically you sign up now for a ONE TIME price of £97 or £19 a month, but she wants you to sign up for 6 months 🙄 The course isn’t ready until April, but as a founding member you get to help shape the course. Of course in April the price will raise significantly so to have to message her NOW to secure your place!

Just like Sarah Akwisombe with her "the course was bad, but no it was good, but I was bad, but that didn't affect it", there's only one person qualified to sum it up correctly :

• Haha

I just asked in IG and this is the answer I received 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️It sounds like she’s trying to make a quick buck. I’m assuming she learnt this nonsense off Sarah and Llewy?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just asked in IG and this is the answer I received 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️It sounds like she’s trying to make a quick buck. I’m assuming she learnt this nonsense off Sarah and Llewy?!
Wow! So you’re basically funding her Christmas, then she’ll figure it out (with the help of her founding members who are PAYING for the privilege) in January, so it’s ready for launch in April? Shitting hell, you can’t make this stuff up?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Yes, break your husband’s heart Sarah (and mentally scar your kids) and spend the entire Christmas period on self development. You selfish sack of tit. I don’t know if this woman is just tone-deaf or absolutely vile. It’s your first Christmas after you did what should’ve been an unforgivable thing - BE WITH YOUR FAMILY OFFLINE.
I guess the position they find themselves in is that it is Sarah that brings in the money, so she has to crack on in any way possible to pay their bills as it appears they are both above getting a regular job...can you imagine if she had to admit to all her followers that she had "failed"? She couldn't bear it.

Reactions: 5
Wow! So you’re basically funding her Christmas, then she’ll figure it out (with the help of her founding members who are PAYING for the privilege) in January, so it’s ready for launch in April? Shitting hell, you can’t make this stuff up?!
It’s unbelievable that she assumes people will
Just pay her because she is who she is!
Who is she even??🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The boss babe phrase hugely pisses me off, partly why I ended up here on this thread. I work in a female dominated sector and I spent 12 years working various jobs to fit around bringing up my kids which was my choice. They hit secondary school age and I was able to take all my experience of those years (and every single workplace funded for qualification on offer) and run with it, go full time and I quadruped my salary within the next 5 years and I am now 40 years old in a very well paid role that still has potential to progress. The long game can pay off, why does everyone think it happens so fast? Experience and knowledge is not something happening to you once - you wouldn’t drive a car once and be ready to take a driving test! They all talk about growth but they talk out of their ass, growth is LONG TERM not just something that happens in the month of July.
Couldn’t agree with you more - I wish this pink shiny ‘boss babe’ / ‘girl boss’ moniker would just do one already. Why are we striving to be this girly, frilly version of just A BOSS, why does it need to be wrapped in being aggressive and burning ourselves out by trying to do everything at once, isn’t that the opposite of what we should be striving towards?

also, I am so with you on the growth. It really angers me that they use tactics, both in this awful coaching world, and other services businesses who can offer “X amount of growth in X weeks” it doesn’t work like that; there’s no correlation between the two.

the long and short of it, growth, experience and return take hard work and they most of all TAKE TIME.

• Heart
I guess the position they find themselves in is that it is Sarah that brings in the money, so she has to crack on in any way possible to pay their bills as it appears they are both above getting a regular job...can you imagine if she had to admit to all her followers that she had "failed"? She couldn't bear it.
And narcissists don’t ever like to admit they are wrong or have failed...The law is the only way to deal with this situation...

Couldn’t agree with you more - I wish this pink shiny ‘boss babe’ / ‘girl boss’ moniker would just do one already. Why are we striving to be this girly, frilly version of just A BOSS, why does it need to be wrapped in being aggressive and burning ourselves out by trying to do everything at once, isn’t that the opposite of what we should be striving towards?

also, I am so with you on the growth. It really angers me that they use tactics, both in this awful coaching world, and other services businesses who can offer “X amount of growth in X weeks” it doesn’t work like that; there’s no correlation between the two.

the long and short of it, growth, experience and return take hard work and they most of all TAKE TIME.
It sure does and also mistakes so that one can learn ❤

Was there a vote on the next threads name?

• Heart
Think you might be in a similar industry to me , I’ve worked my arse off and it pays off eventually but I get so frustrated with this narrative that if you aren’t CEO of something in a year or two then you are somehow useless , Sarah seems to be unable to wait for anything .

Reactions: 10
Skipped through the live (it’s saved on the grid now), Sarah says “that’s a whole other discussion” a few times when it’s something she doesn’t understand. She also asks questions and states she doesn’t get some
things about intention setting... She’s an absolute charlatan.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
As can their experience of menstrual cycles, mocking women that are in tune with and struggle with their hormones isn’t helpful at any phase of our lives

There’s a lot of value in cycle tracking for all women in all seasons of our lives. We shouldn’t be shamed for that

Skipped through the live (it’s saved on the grid now), Sarah says “that’s a whole other discussion” a few times when it’s something she doesn’t understand. She also asks questions and states she doesn’t get some
things about intention setting... She’s an absolute charlatan.
It’s why she’s always used these “experts” instead of teaching herself. She’s got no clue, she’s literally throwing muck at a wall and seeing what sticks.

As can their experience of menstrual cycles, mocking women that are in tune with and struggle with their hormones isn’t helpful at any phase of our lives

There’s a lot of value in cycle tracking for all women in all seasons of our lives. We shouldn’t be shamed for that
I think you’ve taken my intention as I didn’t mean it. I have practiced these things since childhood (unlike Sarah, I was born into a lineage.) Not once have I ever preyed on women’s insecurities, and nor would anyone with an ounce of integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The whole founding member thing is such a load of crap, dressed up to make you feel you are part of the creation of something when it's just another tactic to get you to part with your money. I've been approached to be a founding member in the past and when I questioned what it actually involves it's never anything of any substance. It's so cheeky and underhand!
It can simply be a special off for loyal customers for a new programme too. There are good people that do good work and support women out there. Let’s not tar all offers with the same Sarah tit stick

She’s basically selling nothing but the opportunity to be her test/research pod? 😯

No shame

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.