Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s why she’s always used these “experts” instead of teaching herself. She’s got no clue, she’s literally throwing muck at a wall and seeing what sticks.

I think you’ve taken my intention as I didn’t mean it. I have practiced these things since childhood (unlike Sarah, I was born into a lineage.) Not once have I ever preyed on women’s insecurities, and nor would anyone with an ounce of integrity.
Agree, there are a lot of women that provide support at low/no cost after years of real ritual, learning and practice.

I don’t agree with it being capitalised on by chancers like Sarah and her crew of lemmings, but women who share their energy and true wisdom are entitled to a fair exchange.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Agree, there are a lot of women that provide support at low/no cost after years of real ritual, learning and practice.

I don’t agree with it being capitalised on by chancers like Sarah and her crew of lemmings, but women who share their energy and true wisdom are entitled to a fair exchange.
Absolutely agree. What I also don’t agree with is spiritual bypassing - putting blame of inexcusable behaviour on the moon/cycles/eclipses, whatever is the “in” thing. That’s exactly what Sarah joked about in her live last night...”Oh let’s just blame it on the moon.”
It’s not on. It’s capitalising and making a mockery of people (both men and women) who actually have gifts or it’s part of their culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m still angry about Jen tbh. Someone I respected, participated in her courses, seemed legit for some bullshit about a founding member. And it’s “sold out” - I despair. I really do. And launching it week before Christmas just seems odd doesn’t it.

I didn’t watch the live with Sarah I might do that later. Having trouble sleeping 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sold out already? The same sold out Llewy and Sarah used to threaten people with to make “waiting lists” 🙄 Interesting...

• Heart
Wow! So you’re basically funding her Christmas, then she’ll figure it out (with the help of her founding members who are PAYING for the privilege) in January, so it’s ready for launch in April? Shitting hell, you can’t make this stuff up?!
Exactly & with no reference to how she will handle it if each founding member wants something different. If she isn’t careful she will Akwisombe her Pinterest business, completely annihilate it then what? Sells uno cards ?

Reactions: 3
Sold out already? The same sold out Llewy and Sarah used to threaten people with to make “waiting lists” 🙄 Interesting...
It sold out, yet in her replies on insta she couldn’t say how many spaces there were.

Also on insta she made reference to the day out in Essex and it being useful with a bloody WINKY FACE.

One minute Jen is saying she doesnt know how many spaces she will fill and the next minute it is sold out. There is no structure and she is going to use the £100 to subsidise her setting it up for the next four months. I really dont understand any of that logic. People throwing money at someone on the promise of something is batshit.

Have all the questions been deleted? I can only see the usual smoke blowing up arse junk.

• Haha
Exactly & with no reference to how she will handle it if each founding member wants something different. If she isn’t careful she will Akwisombe her Pinterest business, completely annihilate it then what? Sells uno cards ?
I asked some awkward questions got blocked!

One minute Jen is saying she doesnt know how many spaces she will fill and the next minute it is sold out. There is no structure and she is going to use the £100 to subsidise her setting it up for the next four months. I really dont understand any of that logic. People throwing money at someone on the promise of something is batshit.

Have all mthe questions been deleted? I can only see the usual smoke blowing up arse junk.
I was asking the questions. I got blocked and the post deleted. I did screenshoot them 👍🏽

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Jen seems to be another akwisombe wannabe. For what reason anyone would choose to be like Sarah I have zero idea! How dare she cash in on menopausal women. These women are scum. Lowest of the low. Wolves in sheep’s clothing and should be avoided like the plague. Jen is mimicking Sarah Akwisombe in that she is controlling the narrative by deleting any comment on there that questions or challenges her. These people are pond life.. lowest of the low and frankly make me bilious . At least dick Turpin wore a mask ! Thieves the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That Jen might have just said ‘ I’m a bit skint for Xmas so why don’t you people who want to be in the in gang pay me money and I’ll figure out / make up something that delivers some sort of content that you can’t complain or get a refund for’ . WAIT that’s what Sarah did .

also how do you get a refund or say they have misrepresented themselves when they never said what they set out to do in the first place , I’ve came to the conclusion that’s why they don’t set out exactlywhat the course content is so no one can say it wasn’t delivered .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It can simply be a special off for loyal customers for a new programme too. There are good people that do good work and support women out there. Let’s not tar all offers with the same Sarah tit stick

She’s basically selling nothing but the opportunity to be her test/research pod? 😯

No shame
The thing with a research/test group is you get paid to be in that group. Not the other way around.

And then I got blocked!!
A proven method to scam money more like it.

Reactions: 6
She’s basically asking people to fund her new venture (as in, Jen is), with money as well as with ideas.

Separately I can’t wait to see what Sarah’s next move is going to be now that Boss magic turned out to be so tragic.

I wonder what Daniela Rubino thinks of her distributor calling her products “bits” and showing broken ones

Reactions: 6
The thing with a research/test group is you get paid to be in that group. Not the other way around.

A proven method to scam money more like it.
Exactly, how can it be right for you to pay to be part of an exclusive group where the founder is taking advice from you? That was my experience in the past when I was approached. In my opinion, if you're being approached to help test something new then no money should be changing hands.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely agree. What I also don’t agree with is spiritual bypassing - putting blame of inexcusable behaviour on the moon/cycles/eclipses, whatever is the “in” thing. That’s exactly what Sarah joked about in her live last night...”Oh let’s just blame it on the moon.”
It’s not on. It’s capitalising and making a mockery of people (both men and women) who actually have gifts or it’s part of their culture.
👏👏👏👏 This 1000%

Reactions: 3
No she keeps banging on about how her blog is in the top five uk interiors blogs - pretty much every post is sponsored so I’m sure she has that to fall back on. She seems to earn 60k from it a year as she once boasted

she once wrote a rare non sponsored post about something that’s in my area of expertise and I commented on the blog and kind of got ghosted. You know a polite response through gritted teeth. I wasn’t dissing her post just adding a comment.

maybe she needs her own thread.

Did we decide on a title for thread 8?!

I don't know why I'm forever surprised when we get on to yet another thread about this tit show, but here we are... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
It’s
Sarah Akwisombe #8 “buy a crystal, buy a rock, but don’t mention refunds or you’ll get a block.”

Might be too long though , I need to go back to work can someone set it up ?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.