Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Antonina

Chatty Member
Simply put, those who signed up for the 6 months SI course are £400 out of pocket. £400 is loads of money, particularly for those who lost their jobs or their income during the pandemic. It’s outrageous that she kept the money, and disgusting.

Sarah would say “content was delivered” but the course was not completed. If 2 months were enough then why run it for 6 + 6? Ah yes, she was rinsing

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sarah. When the option to apologise and refund people is there it's hard for people to feel sorry for you. I think everyone is sick of the ongoing saga and there is a clear way out of it which will start to build bridges with those around you. Some people may feel it's too late but I can guarantee those people you refund probably won't be customers again but they will likely want to move on with their lives too. You won't be able to start healing until the dust settles. The whole exercise/tough on yourself/the only thing you're able to control is so clear to see. The other thing you can control is just to do the right thing, be humbled by the experience take it as a HUGE learning curve and start moving on with your life. 2020 is almost over, wouldn't it be good to start 2021 with fresh slate?

One day this WILL be all behind you, but you have to get the ball rolling first. Have you spoken to family who have only your best interest at heart and ask them to be completely 100% honest with you? I don't know what your relationship is like with them but I expect if they could be frank, without fear of backlash they would agree with the above. I am not a business woman but starting a business or adding more to your workload with all this around you is probably a one way ticket to nervous breakdown. You're already experiencing anxiety. I appreciate that you may find the new business a distraction or a coping mechanism; together with the exercise but unfortunately the problem isn't going to go away until you settled with your dissatisfied customers. Therapy is great, but its not going to do much until the noise around you has quietened.

And as someone who experienced a very scary nervous breakdown after dealing with too many life events at the same time, that can take a lot longer to recover from.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Antonina

Chatty Member
She can protest as much as she likes, on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or the moon. Any intelligent person will see through it. By keeping the money she instantly damaged her reputation and credibility. No one believes anything she says or claims.

She keeps referring to the two months affair as if that’s her only mistake. No, people don’t care about your affair, they care about your unethical business practices.

But she won’t get it, she’s too caught up in her own story.

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Holy smokes...... Have a look at the bios of the mentors in The Inspiration Space 😮😮😮

These are NOT Croydon badgirl wannabes who've chopped and changed to chase fast money. They're serious.

• Wow
  • Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Finished the mother of all client proposals earlier than expected and had a few minutes free before my daughter's school pickup time. Put it to good use:

Screenshot_20201210_161454.jpg

Brand/product: Sarah Akwisombe No Bull Business School

Date: other

Your complaint:
This account continually makes false claims to sell highly expensive coaching services that are then not as advertised, and use aggressive upsell techniques to trick customers into spending more money. There has been media scandal about Sarah Akwisombe making false claims to have earned £1M during COVID19 lockdown, and now refusing refunds to customers who bought her courses which were cancelled. Media coverage examples: https://www.refinery29.com/amp/en-gb/money-manifesting-life-coaching-instagram Metro: https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/04/why-...3696780/#metro-comments-container?ito=cbshare Women on Top Pod: Part 1: https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment Part 2: https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment-part-2 Part 3: https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment-podcast She has deleted a number of her posts but they can all be found on Undelete and are linked to in the WOTPOD article, along with others and testimonials.

Attachments (if any):
Screenshot_20201210_161132_com_041154233.jpg,Screenshot_20201210_161020_com_041154674.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Yes it’s easy to forgot that there are real
women behind this who have also had damage done to then who are maybe struggling with their mental health as a result of Sarah and her practices , they are blocked to her so she doesn’t need to see it , how dare she try wriggle out of this one as she’s having dark thoughts . Tell you something I had a complete breakdown earlier this year and the last thing I could do was concentrate to play chess . I went from someone very capable who does very creative things to feeling like I couldn’t concentrate on anything .
Shes the architect of her own misery . Pretending you are a feminist amd vulnerable won’t work now , we know who you are .

• Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
It’s galling and insulting to the people who scrimped and saved to pay for shoddy service and gaslighting to see her spending their hard earned cash on luxuries every day - hair styling, massages, golden kumquat and unicorn horn smoothies etc. Rubbing their noses in it.

Also if you sell out of product in one day it’s either because you got the wrong amount of stock in or because you want to create scarcity/hype around your product. I think I know which one Sarah has done. It’s what Mere Soeur woman does - it’s just more manipulation so people buy without considering if they actually need the item next time they come in stock. There is no scarcity - it is invented.

• Heart

Antonina

Chatty Member
Man I got a lot of love for Sian right now, yes girl!! :love:
Wiggle out of that one Sarah, you LITERALLY said you were rinsing people in that clip.. hahahahah

Sian you hero. I remember you coming here in her support and in fairness it was helpful to have your balancing views. It’s a shame she treated you like that.

• Heart

FFS Barbara

Once again pulling the victim card, Her tweets are so defiant, she will never apologise, acknowledge or refund the money she scammed.

No Sarah, it's not a witch hunt. Everyone approached you politely, through private channels. You ignored, gaslit and denied these womem of their money.

It's now a refund hunt. People want their money back and rightfully so!

You really ought to ask yourself how bad your practices have been for so many intelligent women to be prepared to do whatever it takes to stop you pulling another scam.

As much as you like to think people want to talk about your malpractice and lack of ethics - please don't flatter yourself - they don't. They just want their money back.

The money you incessantly, aggressively and actively encouraged them to part with to pay LLewy (your lover ar the time) who you now exposed as a dangerous narcissist, ill advising you which you in turn, ill advised others .

Come on, Sarah. It couldn't be more obvious, you ripped people off. Give the money back!
This woman knows exactly what she is doing, she always has and always will. Narcissist through and through.

No one gives a shit that you chose to have an affair, that's on you, your customers just want to be treated with respect and receive their money back for poor service.

Give it up Sarah for gods sake. You introduced countless women to this piece of shit man and you continue to make no apology.

Sickening behaviour and terrible business acumen.

• Heart

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
She had her time to fix things before it all
Kicked off and the articles were written and she chose to do nothing . She was too arrogant and thought she was untouchable as she was so successful . I genuinely think she thought the people she had taken money from didn’t have any clout so she could block them and move on .

• Heart

Mscher

This woman knows exactly what she is doing, she always has and always will. Narcissist through and through.

No one gives a shit that you chose to have an affair, that's on you, your customers just want to be treated with respect and receive their money back for poor service.

Give it up Sarah for gods sake. You introduced countless women to this piece of shit man and you continue to make no apology.

Sickening behaviour and terrible business acumen.
I remember saying in one of her early Lives when she had just started working with him “oh he is all booked up until next year so you won’t be able to work with him if you want to”. All smoke and mirrors

• Heart

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
Hopefully this serves as an indication of how many eyes are watching your every move, 24/7. We see you. All the time. Have a good think about whether your already fragile mental health and your family can take much more of this. How much longer do you really think you can hold out for under such constant scrutiny? Just give the money back before those Section 75 chargebacks start hitting you, as well as more PayPal refunds now that we're helping that lady on twitter set a new precedent.
I know the aim is to get Sarah to do the right thing. I’m sure the whole “watching your every move, 24/7” and the reference to her fragile mental health is a bit much.

We’re on the right side of this, I don’t feel this tone is useful.

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
For ease, here's the money claim link (online version of small claims court):

So I guess there’s no actual lawyer beyond one she did a first 30 minutes free with and no professional indemnity insurance 🤔 it just gets sketchier and sketchier, what was she thinking trying to take in 6 figure amounts without any of this . Flipping pie in the sky stuff .
No doubt at all. It's all just part of her intimidation tactics "I'll get my lawyer/dad/dog/brother on you". She's got the intellect and thought process of a child.

There's no lawyer. As has rightly been said, if there was, they'd be all over the case and instructing her to not answer anything, anywhere, but refer everyone directly to them.

As for PI cover - nah babes you don't need that boring shit. This is 2021 babes, feminist boss babes making a milli have things like sheds to buy, not important business protection.

Who's going to be knocking on the Akwisombe front door first.....?

9fLQ5LEmDPnwFzTvHYwcgurKAi4.jpg

screen-shot-2016-10-19-at-12-53-42-pm.png

BcxJve1CEAAjRkg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Betterthedevil

She had a dalliance with Llewy at most. If I were Jason and saw her describing her sordid little fling with twat features as a 'relationship' then I would be out of there. A relationship....ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Mscher

I do feel that as she is propositioning herself as business coach with no qualifications is dangerous for her to be on Instagram touting her business. So yes I will Continue to report her

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
The trouble is that it's bullshit, she didn't make a million, she said whatever she pleased that meant people would part with their cash and then she didn't give a flying fuck about what happened next
And the wonderful Sian’s got the video of her saying exactly that 😂😂😂😂

Don't worry, that clip will be linked in the new summary document for on her and to be sent to ALL her former and current brand partners.

Looking forward to seeing this from Mike Winnet - and yes, he'll be getting a copy of The Akwisombe Files™

zgiofcjrsnlo

Long time listener first time caller here...

Regarding the exposure of her children, the Tesla's number plate, and her house - as you guys were discussing a few pages ago - in one of her/BM's stories a few days ago their home address was clearly visible as the return address on the packages which were about to be sent out, which I was flabbergasted about.

(I was curious about whether it was in fact their address - I presumed it was but I also half thought she surely wouldn't have been so flippant in posting such a photo, with their address visible for all their followers to see - so I had a quick look on Rightmove and, sure enough, it's their house. 🤷🏻‍♀️)

That type of lack of attention to detail is genuinely surprising for anyone online in this day and age, nevermind someone crying "witch hunt", in my opinion.

• Wow
  • Heart

Antonina

Chatty Member
Also, I can’t wait to hear the new level of bullshit in her live today - how the cards helped her find clarity in the worst few months she’s ever had bla bla bla. How it’s limited edition and will go soon, how she would appreciate the support and all the secret meaning from the universe her UNO cards have.

Ah I see, she followed “her” legal advice 😂😂😂 the one she found on Google?

• Haha
  • Heart

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
That Jen might have just said ‘ I’m a bit skint for Xmas so why don’t you people who want to be in the in gang pay me money and I’ll figure out / make up something that delivers some sort of content that you can’t complain or get a refund for’ . WAIT that’s what Sarah did .

also how do you get a refund or say they have misrepresented themselves when they never said what they set out to do in the first place , I’ve came to the conclusion that’s why they don’t set out exactlywhat the course content is so no one can say it wasn’t delivered .

Last edited:
  • Haha