Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t lite forced rhymes, I prefer song titles so am suggesting thread title as “with a little bit of luck I can flog some witchy sh*te”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Latest post 😂😂😂 Aaaah so you keeping the money and being an obnoxious prick, flaunting the stolen money isn't your fault. It's the cards making you do it.

My god, Sarah Akwisombe's daily bullshit feed is on a different level....

Screenshot_20201204_081830.jpg

Screenshot_20201204_081851.jpg

Bullshitting as usual - BossTragic apparently was her distraction from the 2020 madness. Apparently the cards were helping her so much she decided to make some of her own. That’s not true, she tried to launch business tarot card last year.

Also “you’ll be working through your life questions within minutes” - really?!?!?
And even then fucked the plan up because she didn't want to do things properly, and tried to take shortcuts.... 🤯🤯

Reactions: 2
I went to a cool little 'hippie' shop in Portland once a few years ago, it was really beautiful and all incensey and spiritual with crystals and tit, and I talked to the owner for a bit about these 'legal high' cigs he was selling. (Don't judge me, I was young!) He told me all sorts about how it would make me feel and I thought, oh what the heck! He seems lovely and really means what he's saying, Let's give them a go.

Well of course they did duck ALL because they were probably oregano wrapped in a rizla and sold for $40. 😂

Anyway, I often think about that place, and how doubly dishonest places/people like him are: I could actually understand if it was some Walmart type store just selling tit for the sake of it, but he presented himself as a friend, a 'spiritual ally' who told the truth and was in tune with me and then flat out lied about the effects of this bullshit snake oil he was selling. Again, I was young! Don't judge!

Then recently actually I bought something from an Etsy seller doing the same thing, selling lovely handmade crystal jewellery and art with stories behind them all and I bought this cute looking mirror artwork, which I then saw for like a tenner from a chain store. 🙈

Anyway, I've always been suspicious since of people who try and sell faux-spiritual stuff/crystals/tarot/ anything like that because they are more often than not full of tit, and WORSE than other sales people, they hide it behind a veneer of being the OPPOSITE! This is what I feel Sarah Akwisombe's doing now.

Faux-spiritual-universal-magic, slapping her bright colours on it, charging a fortune and mugging people off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bullshitting as usual - BossTragic apparently was her distraction from the 2020 madness. Apparently the cards were helping her so much she decided to make some of her own. That’s not true, she tried to launch business tarot card last year.

Also “you’ll be working through your life questions within minutes” - really?!?!?
So her product is a copy of something that exists, and she almost used images that she was my licensed too. Really sounds like someone we should all be taking business advice from.

Back to the woe is me charade. The only positive is she has said limited batch, and I think this may be true as the response has been so poor... I can’t wait to see the sales like she shared of the courses. She must have forgot to share how many signed up to be notified when they’re on sale.

Give it up, Sarah.

Sorry if shared already but the article is online now... https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metr...y-of-the-money-manifesting-myth-13696780/amp/

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Her lies are endless. I remember seeing in stories maybe a month ago a poll to gauge would tarot cards etc be useful in business etc. All completely pointless as the option of No wasn’t presented. It was all how you would use them. I completed the survey from another account & was blocked because she didn’t like my honest answers which were alluding to the fact I’m quite certain Bill Gates & anyone in the corporate sector would laugh at the idea because a card deck does not equate to an education & experience in your field.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
A while back I worked for a studio called “Good vibes”. It was anything but as the person who owned it was shrouded in toxicity and manipulation. The very irony of calling it such when she embodied the opposite. Exact parallel to NBBS. That studio needless to say closed down a few years after I taught there. We are living through and in times where business owners like SA who are completely devoid of all empathy and so not about the customer are slowly becoming a thing of the past. It’s brilliant that finally she is no longer able to fly under the radar with her own stanky BS...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Thetruthwillout
I totally agree she will be loving us discussing her even if it is negative she’s such a sad trout! like a child any attention is good attention..I can’t believe I spent money on someone with zero morals, intelligence or empathy, it goes against everything I Value! I am chasing the bank today!.
These treads move so fast I need to find the one with all the information 😂.
Thread 7 coming up and thousands of lost follows and still no show of decency from the Akwesombie crew!... her family must have been fucked off by her or SURELY they would be saying “Sarah babe, do the right thing refund the stolen money!” Then again maybe they are just as disgusting as her & him!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Thetruthwillout
I totally agree she will be loving us discussing her even if it is negative she’s such a sad trout! like a child any attention is good attention..I can’t believe I spent money on someone with zero morals, intelligence or empathy, it goes against everything I Value! I am chasing the bank today!.
These treads move so fast I need to find the one with all the information 😂.
Thread 7 coming up and thousands of lost follows and still no show of decency from the Akwesombie crew!... her family must have been fucked off by her or SURELY they would be saying “Sarah babe, do the right thing refund the stolen money!” Then again maybe they are just as disgusting as her & him!
Haha sad trout! Love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
If there's one consistent theme through this entire shitshow, it's that Sarah Akwisombe is a habitual, consistent and deliberate liar.

Whether it's made up claims of wealth and sales, Walter Mitty-esque bullshit back stories that get rumbled, sleeping with her coach (another notorious con merchant) and a drawn out affair with him, misrepresentation of press coverage and trying to portray it as a witch hunt, false claims of PR and legal teams, what we can take away is that Akwisombe is not to be trusted. She will say and do anything in the moment that she thinks will help her trick you into parting with your money, or allow her to keep the money she has already stolen.

Sarah Akwisombe - you need to get these refunds done then disappear for good. It's not taken long to compile a nice little list of all the brands you've previously partnered with, local news sites, local community social pages and more. They'll all be receiving the full dossier of media coverage about you. Get those refunds done or really watch your world burn 🔥🔥🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Stocking fillers...ladies!
STOP. THEY CAN'T BE SERIOUS WITH THIS?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That post on NBBS. That doesn't sound like Sarah to rush to put something together too quickly without taking time to assess the consequences or legal ramifications.

Seriously, when will this girl learn?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Skinning up some broccoli 🥦 over on boss magic. What could she be alluding to? So fkin edgy, I can’t take it.

She’s seriously like that tragic 19 year old who hangs around outside Tesco metro getting much younger kids to be in her ‘gang’.

She’s a total Kerry Mucklowe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
STOP. THEY CAN'T BE SERIOUS WITH THIS?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sarah is forced to do playing cards to try and offset lost earnings, TTT are into "print on demand" jumpers 😂😂😂

Imagine if you were an unskilled, unqualified cancer like Sarah, Rhys and Llewy - and you got greedy, made a bunch of fast money but it was volatile, the whole thing collapsed and you had bills to pay. Not many good opportunities to earn again! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Sarah is forced to do playing cards to try and offset lost earnings, TTT are into "print on demand" jumpers 😂😂😂

Imagine if you were an unskilled, unqualified cancer like Sarah, Rhys and Llewy - and you got greedy, made a bunch of fast money but it was volatile, the whole thing collapsed and you had bills to pay. Not many good opportunities to earn again! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Hahahahh you're so right.

Oh god, looking at their merch again has me cringing as AF. Reminds me of MySpace days and how people used the generic brushes on Photoshop to make super edgy artwork, combined with generic 'alternative' fonts. Wow. Are they 14 year old girls? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Skinning up some broccoli 🥦 over on boss magic. What could she be alluding to? So fkin edgy, I can’t take it.
Desperately trying to snake bigger accounts to try and grab some of their audiences......

She's tagged the owner of the image, and it's someone with 514k followers.

Just another contrived, disreputable and snakey way of trying to shortcut her way to making money.

Sarah, we know you are reading this, and we know that you are a total fraud. Just give it up. When Jason inevitably leaves you, maybe take some time to reflect on the crappy person you have become, how many people you have hurt and damaged, including your own children and husband, and think about what you need to do to fix yourself.

Screenshot_20201204_095103.jpg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.