Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperately trying to snake bigger accounts to try and grab some of their audiences......

She's tagged the owner of the image, and it's someone with 514k followers.

Just another contrived, disreputable and snakey way of trying to shortcut her way to making money.

Sarah, we know you are reading this, and we know that you are a total fraud. Just give it up. When Jason inevitably leaves you, maybe take some time to reflect on the crappy person you have become, how many people you have hurt and damaged, including your own children and husband, and think about what you need to do to fix yourself.

View attachment 334248
Still desperately using other people's images in the hopes of drumming up more engagement and following on the account. Please.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Love it!!!!!
That HAS to be the one! It gives me comfort to see the very little engagement her latest post is getting. In the middle of a pandemic, facing a recession, the last thing anyone needs is some bullshit UNO cards to answer life’s questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She seems to have a habit of reading here and then sneaking in references to try and disprove our points (e.g. referencing family and friends being there to pick her up) or doing more of something that’s getting mentioned a lot (e.g. workout videos). Therefore, Sarah, please prove that you’re not an alien from another galaxy that has morphed into human form and likes to eat insects on toast whilst balancing crumpets on your head and farting the alphabet out of your arse, because if you don’t reference it then I’ll just assume that it’s true.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

This is brilliant, it’s now online! @Thetruthwillout one for your list
I think the new thread's TLDR will have to include the full media roundup won't it 😜😜😜

And you do know that Metro content gets syndicated across the rest of their group too, so likely to appear in every single local news site around the country!

Reactions: 6
That HAS to be the one! It gives me comfort to see the very little engagement her latest post is getting. In the middle of a pandemic, facing a recession, the last thing anyone needs is some bullshit UNO cards to answer life’s questions.
It’s nice to see her getting even the smallest taste of what many of her own customers have had to face this year, so for that I’m pleased.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is it me or is the private M&M fb group eerily quiet too now?
I haven't noticed Jen cheerleading SA much lately too.
Anyone know if The Gathering still happens? I wonder if many have unsubscribed from there too?

I wonder what her Jemma hub friend and Tarot oil the hinges think about her jumping on their content? She just has to start doing Lo Moorcroft makeup tutorials next and she'd have morphed into all her mates.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is it me or is the private M&M fb group eerily quiet too now?
I haven't noticed Jen cheerleading SA much lately too.
Anyone know if The Gathering still happens? I wonder if many have unsubscribed from there too?

I wonder what her Jemma hub friend and Tarot oil the hinges think about her jumping on their content? She just has to start doing Lo Moorcroft makeup tutorials next and she'd have morphed into all her mates.
Reading the Metro article I wondered how this is going to impact Jen, as surely everyone’s going to be googling away then seeing it’s a joint venture.

Funny you should say that - I was wondering if she’d start something health beauty related next, with Jem, the nail lady and Lo...

Reactions: 2
My favourite quote in that article....

"Money, specifically the lack of or loss of, causes untold amounts of shame and vulnerability. And where there’s shame and vulnerability there will be charlatans ready to make a quick buck as well as compassionate experts with the skills to help. It’s just a matter of working out who’s who."

We obviously know Sarah Akwisombe doesn't fall into the" compassionate expert with the skills to help" category - and the article makes that clear. They've very, very cleverly circumnavigated any way of that horror of a woman complaining and called her a charlatan.

Fantastic work Metro!

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/04/why-...3696780/#metro-comments-container?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is she serious. Using a photo of someone skinning up on a business account. And she sells business courses. Oh please.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Such a rule breaker. So edgy 🙄
Like the kid in high school who thinks they're Don Corleone because they didn't take their coat off in class 😂😂😂😂

Sarah Akwisombe does seem to have the emotional maturity of a 15 year old girl doesn't she? If I saw pics of her drinking MD2020 in the park and chain smoking 10 B&H she nicked off her nan, I'd not be at all surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was the winning #7 thread theme? Can we have suggestions please and I’ll get cracking.

Sarah Akwisombe #7 <your suggestion here>

Sarah Akwisombe #7
I said, un-certified freak
Seven days a week
Wet Ass Phoney
Make that tarot pull-out game weak, woo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sarah Akwisombe #7 It ain't tarot, though

Sarah Akwisombe #7 Tarot decks and media investigations, will Sarah continue with her manifestation?

Sarah Akwisombe #7 Smoking weed and chasing greed, and when will Jason finally be freed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.