Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I wasn’t actually surprised if she did get fillers she’s so narcissistic these days I’m almost expecting a complete image change after the way she behaved all summer .

Reactions: 5
Can anyone link to the article from her stories? Was it the metro?
She posted a photo of her photo in the print page, but not the actual article. Classic Akwisombe misdirection, showing just the photo but not the content. Won't be long till its online. Then the fun can really begin 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think the pic looks recent though with her green hair?
Yeah the photo she posted is from the newspaper today. She was trying to deflect from the article...... No chance😂

I am shocked at the affair news can someone please fill me in on this, did she actually disclose this?
Here's lots of good info about it all, including links to Undelete where you can watch all the videos etc that Sarah Akwisombe deleted

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why would she highlight to her followers that there’s a news article out about her? She’s pointing them in the direction of news that reflects very badly about her! I know she’s trying to make out it’s something good, getting called ‘glossy’ etc but imagine being her follower, seeing that and thinking ‘ooh I’ll look out for that article’ and reading about her tit show scam life...!!!

I genuinely think most of her followers are just there for the tit show.

Her sharing the pic, was perhaps where it was said on here earlier that it wasn’t true (as not online it wouldn’t come up in any search). She wanted to get one up in Tattle, despite the consequences.

Reactions: 10
Yeah so true, she’s not arsed about the consequences at all is she, I don’t even think she gives it a second thought

I genuinely think most of her followers are just there for the tit show.

Her sharing the pic, was perhaps where it was said on here earlier that it wasn’t true (as not online it wouldn’t come up in any search). She wanted to get one up in Tattle, despite the consequences.
Yeah, she has a very short term view, so believes that she will win by getting the first shot in, getting some fake praise from her echo chamber and thinks she owns the situation.

Same reason she deletes comments, blocks people and locks comments on her bullshit "statement" but won't come on here or anywhere else she can't silence people.

It was a control thing, but it'll backfire horribly on her now. Copies of the article and all other media coverage are going to find their way directly to people and local groups where it'll really hurt her. She plays the big bad witch, and we know she's got sociopathic tendencies, but even so, there's ways to hurt someone like Sarah Akwisombe and really take the wind out of her sails.

Any suggestions for the next thread @Thetruthwillout?
You’ve got some great posts.
Thank you ❤❤

Oooh don't tempt me!

• Heart
I think there is only a very small chance of a relationship surviving what she has done- he had to find out she was having an affair from the bloke she was shagging’s wife. So it would have carried on had they not got found out and he will know that. It was all out in public- the humiliation and shame and embarrassment from that will be enormous. Sarah helpfully declaring in public that she hadn’t had attention from anyone for a long time by way of explanation for the affair- what a kick in the teeth for Jason. Sarah tanked their business, careers and finances for their whole family life with her affair and erratic bullshit online.
How on earth can you forget all that?!
Did she actually shag him 🤔😭😭😭 Jason needs to grow a pair and leave

Imagine being called out in a newspaper that goes out to millions and having the front to make a comment like that on insta! What a twit. She cannot help making things worse for herself.
The tit thing is no one is on the trains to read it 😭😭😭😭

Yeah, she has a very short term view, so believes that she will win by getting the first shot in, getting some fake praise from her echo chamber and thinks she owns the situation.

Same reason she deletes comments, blocks people and locks comments on her bullshit "statement" but won't come on here or anywhere else she can't silence people.

It was a control thing, but it'll backfire horribly on her now. Copies of the article and all other media coverage are going to find their way directly to people and local groups where it'll really hurt her. She plays the big bad witch, and we know she's got sociopathic tendencies, but even so, there's ways to hurt someone like Sarah Akwisombe and really take the wind out of her sails.

Thank you ❤❤

Oooh don't tempt me!
Oh go on...🤟🏼

Stocking fillers...ladies!
Because what we all want for Christmas is a Rhys Davies jumper 😂😂😂😂

Another big day of losses for Sarah Akwisombe again, tracking well above her daily average. She's about to drop into the 45.7s, that audience is crashing down! And while we should never assume, it does seem likely that as bigger losses coincide with negative media coverage, she's losing the decent, ethical people with money to spend. Good. Let her keep the sycophants and fake coaches - see how they step up to help her pay the mortgage or the Tesla 😂😂

Screenshot_20201204_062651.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.