Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magiceyeposter

Jason, please don’t mansplain feminist agenda. You’re embarrassing yourself.

You’re saying all this because you’re bringing up two girls in the world? Perhaps look a bit closer to home...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

butwhyamihere

Here we go with what I think is a summary so far - although the story is getting so complex I have probably missed lots out 😂😂

- Sarah Akwisombe partners (more on that later) with Llewy D to run online courses for her audience
- Claimed she was going to make a million in lockdown and show everyone how she did it
- At the same time, picks up 1-2-1 coaching clients despite not being a coach
- Service levels for both group coaching/courses and private clients fall short. People are unhappy
- All falls apart and transpires Sarah didn't really "make a milli", they had misrepresented booked business in there too
- Turns out Sarah and Llewy were having an affair
- Apparently no refunds as Llewy took the money off Sarah and was blackmailing her
- Sarah starts blocking anyone who questions her or calls her out
- Shitstorm kicks off with lots of ex clients going public, mainstream media coverage exposing her
- Sarah gets even more difficult in light of this
- Sarah is launching a tarot card business then says they aren't tarot cards
- Unequivocal evidence she used a designer from Fiverr to design them on the cheap. Ethics issues about this
- Sarah starts trying to play hearts and minds whole haemorrhaging followers
- Llewy reappears and absolutely check mates her
- Brands like Vodafone, Dell etc who SA has partnered with recently all get tagged in links to news articles about her

Add anything you think I've missed!
LD has posted on Instagram in a toy shop and an empty basket, saying he’s sorry and fucked up.

This leaves SA check mate.

Sarah Akwisombe has started a new business called BOSS MAGIC selling tarot cards with poo and pizza and weed on. I shit you not. Oh, she’s decided they’re not tarot cards now after someone asked if they were. Who the fuck knows what they are.

She used fiverr to get her new branding done (ladies fill us in on what this means)

She posted a picture in her Tesla holding hands with Jason.... As someone spotted wasn’t an instant photo, but one from yesteryear confessing her love for him. Jason referenced hating marmite ( we see what you did there 😏.... tattle crew email set up?) but loving Sarah.

It’s an assumption that SA misses LD’s.... D.

SA won’t refund anyone else. It seems she’s picking and choosing who she refunds.

SA is blocking and removing comments faster than she can exercise on her stories.

Other influencers/people of note are still backing her.

smallbusinessboss did an expose of Sarah Akwisombe... it’s defo worth a watch.
Loads of other ladies are speaking out against her. Including one lady who originally backed her (thread 1/2?) and now is seeing Sarah for who she really is.

The issue now is really about how she is silencing other women, who are victims.

There’s no legal team or PR team.

LD and RD went to a coffee MLM thing in the states. That was a hilarious discovery.
Her business NO EXIT LTD with LD is being dissolved.
[email protected] email if you want to group up with other women fighting for a refund.

Refinery29 did a story: https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/money-manifesting-life-coaching-instagram
And so did the i: https://inews.co.uk/opinion/money-manifesting-courses-finance-covid-19-739366
She’s deleted so much stuff:
https://uk.undelete.news/account/5834/deleted

Oh and this is the bossmagic bollocks

Attachments

• Heart

Truesay

Sorry, I had to stop watching Jason's stories, it's juat waffle waffle gibberish biased nonsense.

Is he seriously saying women should give Sarah a free pass, simply to be 'part of the team' ?

It's all so strange does he really think women are the equivalent of gangs and we should be rooting for our criminal mate?

Someone please, shed some light on this madness 🤔

Ps: Jason, Sarah can learn and grow all she wants - but not at our expense. Refunds. Sort. Them. Out.

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Here we go with what I think is a summary so far - although the story is getting so complex I have probably missed lots out 😂😂

- Sarah Akwisombe partners (more on that later) with Llewy D to run online courses for her audience
- Claimed she was going to make a million in lockdown and show everyone how she did it
- At the same time, picks up 1-2-1 coaching clients despite not being a coach
- Service levels for both group coaching/courses and private clients fall short. People are unhappy
- All falls apart and transpires Sarah didn't really "make a milli", they had misrepresented booked business in there too
- Turns out Sarah and Llewy were having an affair
- Apparently no refunds as Llewy took the money off Sarah and was blackmailing her
- Sarah starts blocking anyone who questions her or calls her out
- Shitstorm kicks off with lots of ex clients going public, mainstream media coverage exposing her
- Sarah gets even more difficult in light of this
- Sarah is launching a tarot card business then says they aren't tarot cards
- Unequivocal evidence she used a designer from Fiverr to design them on the cheap. Ethics issues about this
- Sarah starts trying to play hearts and minds whole haemorrhaging followers
- Llewy reappears and absolutely check mates her
- Brands like Vodafone, Dell etc who SA has partnered with recently all get tagged in links to news articles about her

Add anything you think I've missed!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Made them their very own thread 👀

Miss Fanny

I listen to Jason last night and what struck me is how adolescent and inarticulate he is , like Sarah they think they are super smart and radical , but in essence they are kids playing at being grown ups , he was try to say men areteam players and women are just bitches to each other , but his poor summaries just left you confused and a bit embarrassed for him , hardly informed comments about feminism ! 😱

• Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I don’t lite forced rhymes, I prefer song titles so am suggesting thread title as “with a little bit of luck I can flog some witchy sh*te”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How is it based on speculation and opinion only when your very own words were quoted?

You said yourself that you felt the level of service had dropped and then a few short weeks later you're changing your tune altogether. You are contradicting yourself and your words, which is what makes you appear dishonest and lacking in integrity.

None of this would be happening if you just paid everyone out at the start instead of complicating things and denying everything.

It's reached the point of no return and it's so sad to see, so many of us used to really support you.

• Heart

Antonina

Chatty Member
She brainwashed him....

I hate this women supporting women used for everything - we’re not delicate snowflakes, we’re adults with critical thinking. He and his mansplaining can fuck right off.

My theory remains the same: he’s worried about having to find a job

Last edited:
  • Heart

Serendipity00

It’s frustrating when she could have come back from all of this happening. Even if she doesn’t have the money right now, if she had apologised and took some responsibility people would have been understanding. No one wants to see anyone lose their home. She could have refunded those who needed it urgently (I would 100% been happy to wait) and then either offered something else to others as a payment or paid over time. Still had a business that was trust worthy, a reputation that isn’t in tatters and an engaged audience. She could have got some industry experts into SI group and kept the group going that way with no one paying anything for a few months.
That’s the thing! There were about a million better ways to have dealt with this, which could have prevented this massive car crash it’s turned into.

Nobody wishes any bad on her, they just want to not feel like they’ve been ignored, disregarded and be left out of pocket as a result of her poor choices.

Not only did people invest in her to help better themselves, but they really supported her too. I recall so many being genuinely happy for her when she became more successful and it feels like it’s just been forgotten and hugely unappreciated. She built a community of amazing women, who would have been so much more understanding had she dealt with this with more integrity. Shit happens, mistakes are made, but it’s how you treat people and deal with it that has the lasting effects and can be the make or break of your business and reputation.

It should have been the case of, yes I had a lapse of judgement and was manipulated into a situation BUT because of the choices I made (manipulated or not), it has also affected hundreds of other people, who are in this mess due to me. Because they TRUSTED me. Therefore, I will do what I can to rectify that in the best way I can.

The fact that she does the right thing by other people, wouldn’t take away the fact that she was also emotionally & financially affected too. It’s not an admission of guilt that she consciously and intentionally set out to con people, which is what I think she’s getting confused with.

Jumping straight to defence mode and being unable to see the bigger picture has been what’s caused her downfall, which is really sad.

• Heart

OrangeGerbra

Long time lurker here... Everything SA has done in recent months is OUTRAGEOUS. But the final straw for me is filming your child who's having a private moment, thinking she's 'dancing like no one's watching'... and then posting it on social media for anyone and everyone to see (latest IG story). Privacy and consent clearly count for nothing!

• Sick
Some things I just need to get off my chest...

1.Boss Magic is one of THE worst names she could have chosen. Just so bad. Oh sorry, wait Bo$$ magic! Even worse!!

2.She specifically said this product business was standalone and not related to her personal brand but she keeps sharing everything about it on her personal page, so which is it?

3. I know this has been mentioned before but the fact she’s created this tarot/not tarot deck and then chosen stock a direct competitor that she has chosen to be the only UK stockist of, at the same time, blows my mind.
WTF???

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Rainbowsandglitter

What happened to the whole “ my door is always open.” She can’t even leave comments turned on with the very post she’s denying all knowledge.
Sarah, Sarah, Sarah.( sighs shaking head) this can’t be swept under the carpet . You HAVE sold MLM PROGRAMMES, you WERE CONNECTED physically by the D and commercially by NOEXIT to LD who is the king of MLM AND SCAMS...YOU introduced him to YOUR followers !!! YOU BIGGED HIM UP! You UPSOLD COURSES, joked on podcasts that you wrote courses in an hour or similar. YOU ARE A CON WOMAN,YOU ARE TO BLAME ! THERE IS NO RUG LARGE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO SWEEP THIS SHIT SHOW UNDER! So face the music!! BE A GOD DAMNED GROWN UP!! You’re acting like a pathetic victim and you’re becoming a laughing stock!

• Heart

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Jason, please don’t mansplain feminist agenda. You’re embarrassing yourself.

You’re saying all this because you’re bringing up two girls in the world? Perhaps look a bit closer to home...
I literally came to say fuck off Jason and don’t mansplain feminism to us . Speak to your wife about ripping off countless women and tell her to sort out her mid life crisis .

• Heart

2020 Clarity

What is upsetting is the fact that she is "bastardising" a very sacred spiritual practice. You cannot pick up / produce a set of cards and do readings for people willy nilly. Calling on energy / entities to guide you during readings does not happen overnight. As my grandmother who is an initiated priestess use to say "you can knock the door but you have no control over who will answer" simply put this is not something to play around with just for aesthetic. As someone who was brought up within a very specific spiritual practice and religion it does not sit well with me in fact it makes me very angry. I guess spirituality even if its not heart centred is the new hustle

• Heart

Antonina

Chatty Member
Also I wonder how forgiving our Spreadthelove Jason feels towards LD. Or the fact that he fucked your wife is ok because men are so chilled and team players?

I honestly think both of them need to stay off the weed for a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Cloak

VIP Member
I went to a cool little 'hippie' shop in Portland once a few years ago, it was really beautiful and all incensey and spiritual with crystals and shit, and I talked to the owner for a bit about these 'legal high' cigs he was selling. (Don't judge me, I was young!) He told me all sorts about how it would make me feel and I thought, oh what the heck! He seems lovely and really means what he's saying, Let's give them a go.

Well of course they did FUCK ALL because they were probably oregano wrapped in a rizla and sold for $40. 😂

Anyway, I often think about that place, and how doubly dishonest places/people like him are: I could actually understand if it was some Walmart type store just selling shit for the sake of it, but he presented himself as a friend, a 'spiritual ally' who told the truth and was in tune with me and then flat out lied about the effects of this bullshit snake oil he was selling. Again, I was young! Don't judge!

Then recently actually I bought something from an Etsy seller doing the same thing, selling lovely handmade crystal jewellery and art with stories behind them all and I bought this cute looking mirror artwork, which I then saw for like a tenner from a chain store. 🙈

Anyway, I've always been suspicious since of people who try and sell faux-spiritual stuff/crystals/tarot/ anything like that because they are more often than not full of shit, and WORSE than other sales people, they hide it behind a veneer of being the OPPOSITE! This is what I feel Sarah Akwisombe's doing now.

Faux-spiritual-universal-magic, slapping her bright colours on it, charging a fortune and mugging people off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15