Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Filming your child through the door like some creepy stalker... let her have her PRIVATE moment you fucking idiot! I’d be mortified as a child if my mum shared private dancing videos of me with 40,000+ random people. Everything is for show and she can’t just enjoy watching her child dancing without going on Instagram. Her level of emotional/social intelligence is abysmal and it’s going to cause (more) significant damage to her family if she’s not careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
What is upsetting is the fact that she is "bastardising" a very sacred spiritual practice. You cannot pick up / produce a set of cards and do readings for people willy nilly. Calling on energy / entities to guide you during readings does not happen overnight. As my grandmother who is an initiated priestess use to say "you can knock the door but you have no control over who will answer" simply put this is not something to play around with just for aesthetic. As someone who was brought up within a very specific spiritual practice and religion it does not sit well with me in fact it makes me very angry. I guess spirituality even if its not heart centred is the new hustle
This x1000 - look at all the things Sarah Akwisombe has dabbled in half heartedly to try make quick, easy cash. Music, writing blogs, design, writing books, fashion, teaching/coaching, and now tarot. All things that people are truly passionate about, dedicate decades of their lives to learning and mastering, and do it from a place of authenticity.

It's a massive disservice to every area she steps foot in.

• Heart

Serendipity00

The biggest irony here is, during the SI course Sarah said Llewy was the one who conviced her to buy most of her expensive gifts and see them as "material anchors".
The Tesla - being her husband's favourite car, it was a way of thanking him for supporting her and show him the business will hit a million so he shouldn't worry. (Lol?)
The shed - she was unsure about spending £40,000 but LD reassured her that once she gets to a million it wont matter and plus she deserves it.
The 'God is a woman' chain - she was going to buy something ordinary but apparently LD told her to get something custom made in all gold.
The Burberry bag - something she's always wanted but looked down on women who bought expensive bags however she now realises it was due to jealousy and her own self limiting thoughts so LD told her to buy it and post it on instagram.
Llewy said "material anchors are things you purchase to remember when you hit a milestone in your business"- Sarah then encouraged her customers to buy things too and post them on social media.

Now she's lost the million and the refunds are increasing she will realise these anchors are actually holes making her ship sink even faster.
It's like Sarah is using these fake tarot cards to patch up the holes instead of apologising, giving refunds and admitting she needs business and personal help.
It's sad to see but how can you convince a narcissist there is a problem and they need professional help?
Sarah Akwisombe all you had to do is call 999 to confess, signal for help and hand back the stolen goods but pride, selfishness and greed is stopping you...

Let the ship sink I say!!!
Llewellyn Davies constantly pushed people to spend, as it reflected well on him. It made it appear to others that his clients were doing well and were successful off the back of working with him. He tried that shit with me, when he had ZERO idea of my finances, despite him coaching me for a while. That’s how truly shit a coach he really was/is. He isn’t interested in really helping you make money or become successful, only himself.

He was constantly letting people down, in the end as his greed led him to take on more clients than he could service & had the attitude that everyone should feel ‘privileged’ and ‘inspired’ to witness his success & he would actually be angry and confused when clients would be pulling him up on things he wasn’t delivering on. (He complained to me about it all the time, whilst under delivering with me and I myself was getting quietly pissed off with him. I kid you not). Fucking delusional. Yeah, we’re paying you to watch YOU get successful and rich. I mean, you couldn’t make it up. It appears that attitude may have filtered down...

The one thing I can be relieved about is that nobody else lost any money, off the back of me having gotten sucked into working with him. If that was the case, I would never have forgiven myself, so the whole way this is all playing out with the Sarah saga just doesn’t sit right with me at all...

• Heart

Antonina

Chatty Member
Also SHE is trying to move on- how about all the women who are rightfully due a refund?

Sarah, YOU damaged your business, not the reports

Last edited:

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Been telling people to charge what they want to charge for months , well if only it was that easy eh ?

Interesting post about her pop career and how bitter she felt about it , it seems she craves fame or success in general , doesn’t really matter what it is .View attachment 330321
I'm just getting my children ready for school, but I'll come on a bit later this morning and blow a few holes in this Bullshit Back Story™

I was working on the dance music media industry at precisely this time, this is a huge misrepresentation (surprised?!?) so let's get a few truths out about this..... Give me a couple of hours ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Ya’ll, you’re being trolled. There’s not a chance in hell that she’s being serious. She’s making herself into a walking meme to piss you off. It’s not physically possible to be this dumb and embarrassing.

• Haha

MissChicX

This post really annoyed me, for someone that is"no bull" fibbing just comes so naturally to her! Bit hard to claim this "is the face of someone who's been binge chess playing" when you're currently sporting a completely different hair colour.
View attachment 329699
This is an old picture, she posted the same one but slightly different angle earlier this year.... it is therefore NOT the face of someone who’s been up playing chess.... it’s the face of a liar.... again

• Heart
I enjoy how she says ‘there have been some misleading and untrue reports about me’ when these reports that she is talking about are directly quoting the things that came out of her mouth or that she typed on the internet. What is misleading or untrue when it’s a direct quote??
also ‘at no point have I ever taken part in, or had any connection to, scams or MLM’ and again, the report she is referring to directly quotes the use of the words MLM used by Llewy, who was her mentor. So again, where’s the misleading or untrue report? It’s all FACTS Sarah! You can’t deny factual evidence!

• Heart

BeamMeUp

Anyone notice in the last few days whenever people on Tattle write she's better off spending time and baking with her kids rather than complaining that she's bored, the very next day she's posting videos baking with Marley and spending time with Mia. We all know she reads on here, but my God the woman literally cares what people here think as she adjusts her moves to whatever is said on here.

For someone who doesn't give a fuck she certainly gives plenty of fucks.

• Haha
  • Heart
That is fantastic news!!!!! Everybody get on PayPal!!!
Also mention in your PayPal comment that you are aware that PayPal has already refunded OTHER customers who paid for the same product by this PayPal Merchant (NBBS). And if PayPal will not refund you as well given circumstances are similar, you will have no choice but to escalate to FOS. FOS escalation costs them
£500 out of pocket. There is a case for
Not treating customers fairly in your FOS complaint if they refund some but not all.

• Heart

Antonina

Chatty Member
To add to Jason’s ramble

That’s right Jason, if I see a man conning women I’d be pissed off. If I see a woman conning women in the name of “feminism”, I’d be double pissed off.

• Heart
  • Haha

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
‘The face of someone who has been binge chess playing’
No the fuck it’s not ... it’s you about 5 months ago .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dude... if you type shit on the internet (or record shit and post it on the internet), then it means that you typed or said that shit. DUH! How utterly obnoxious do you have to be to deny that shit when there is literal evidence floating around the internet? Do you think everyone is as thick as pig shit? It’s an absolute insult to people’s intelligence.

Refund the money. I guarantee that your life will be 100% better if you do... even if you have to sell your house and lose your car and take out loans.

• Heart
Pookemon cards, that's so funny.

"Pookemon, gotta con them all....

You pay meee and I'll fleece youuu
POO KE MON!"

• Haha

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Is that not more evidence of the grandiosity she’s displaying ? She thinks she can do readings for people now ?
It takes years to do proper readings with actual cards. Even for highly intuitive people. Its not “ witchy shit” as she professes its honing and refining your intuition. Which she doesnt have much of obviously. As with any skill it takes dedication practice and experience. Which she doesnt seem to have in any area. The nerve of this one never fails to stun me.

• Heart

Whoops i said it

VIP Member

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

screamqueen

VIP Member
Surely the fact that a group of strong-willed women, coming together to fight something unjust happening to a group of vulnerable women is the very core of feminism? Why then do they still seem to think we're the bad guys?

Come on Sarah and Jason, give it up already - you're trying to spin any story you can to take the onus of what happened off of you both. You are the ones in the wrong, not us - you merely gave us the platform with which to come together and to speak up.

• Heart

Rainbowsandglitter

Been MIA with real life guys but picked this up today and this is what I’ve noticed....After years and months of her never showing family life and baking ( because there never was one prior to this, it’s all staged like a Christmas hallmark movie) she’s trying to claim mother of the year, to show she has a heart. Sarah darling, give it up now, please. You’re becoming an embarrassment and the laughing stock amongst instagrammers. You’re as maternal as Joan Crawford! ( if you’ve not heard of her Sarah go google her alongside maternal😬.) everyone is talking about you and not in a good way . And do not believe the hype behind “ no such thing as bad press” it’s bullshit. You’re prolonging the agony. Oh and stop with the “ people want me to give fashion advice” purlease! You’re a 35 yr old woman dressing as a 13 yr old skaterboi! Seems it’s not just your business acumen that needs to grow up!

• Haha
  • Heart