Sarah Akwisombe #4 Llewy Llewy Llewy can’t you see? It just takes cash to hypnotise me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Official Statement comes from Sarah's insta - I so happened to catch it the same minute it came out I'm not t h a t obsessed 😂

Reactions: 3
And go have a social media break Sarah and how about you give your husband some attention for a change that has been looking after your children and keeping the show going while you chased your dream amd stop expecting all the attention to be bestowed on you .

Also we have learned something....

don’t use stripe for your business.

we need evidence (who said this?)
Sarah said it on her live she said pictures with a sign and she had the evidence

Reactions: 7
Her statement is ridiculous! She stopped working with him because his wife found out they were shagging!!!

She’s still not addressing the fact that she adopted the same business practices (misleading and misrepresentation). Sarah address that please

Reactions: 22
Playing devils advocate, LD gave her back the money for the BA they planned to do together. it was 50/50 so he didn’t really run off with that.

He might be vulgar and his methods questionable but aside from the affair, he did meet a lot of his obligations. As far as I can see the other stuff they worked on, he was a paid supplier and therefore got paid like an employee back in June when he was working 🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s all a bit murky and not very transparent. They don’t really have the recall to chase his for that money as that falls under her remit.

I’ve just fully watched that live and her daughter walking in shortly before her talking about her affair with another man is a bit crass. Your complaining you need time with your family then surely this could have waited until her daughter had gone to school 🤷🏻‍♀️

I felt really uncomfortable when her daughter walked in. It was the exact moment she was talking about the affair 😢 My heart broke for her.

Reactions: 14
I felt really uncomfortable when her daughter walked in. It was the exact moment she was talking about the affair 😢 My heart broke for her.

Right. She really didn't need to go live then and then. If it was my kid coming in on me talking about an affair if be bereft, you see no emotion on her face.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Playing devils advocate, LD gave her back the money for the BA they planned to do together. it was 50/50 so he didn’t really run off with that.

He might be vulgar and his methods questionable but aside from the affair, he did meet a lot of his obligations. As far as I can see the other stuff they worked on, he was a paid supplier and therefore got paid like an employee back in June when he was working 🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s all a bit murky and not very transparent. They don’t really have the recall to chase his for that money as that falls under her remit.

I’ve just fully watched that live and her daughter walking in shortly before her talking about her affair with another man is a bit crass. Your complaining you need time with your family then surely this could have waited until her daughter had gone to school 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think Sarah needs treatment for addiction

Reactions: 6
OMG, what if the only reason they stopped talking was because Jason found out about the affair, and she had no option?? I mean, poor Jason to find out from someone else his wife was cheating, she didn't even have it in her to come clean.

Do you think S and L would have continued doing their courses otherwise? If so, that means she knew she was conning, and she was happy with it, as long as she got money coming in!!

This is crazy.

Reactions: 15
Her statement is ridiculous! She stopped working with him because his wife found out they were shagging!!!

She’s still not addressing the fact that she adopted the same business practices (misleading and misrepresentation). Sarah address that please
All of this, and the mind fuckery continues...

She needs a long break from socials, she'll probably be back tomorrow. She struggled to sit on her hands for just a few days

Reactions: 5
Wow, that live! 😳

Not done any of her courses but surely #1 business tip is don’t shag anyone from work? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the wife found out, and told Jason (good girl!) and Jason is staying with Sarah, the wife has left llewy, and because of the affair, the business stops and victims come forward and now Sarah feels for the victims but the business has been perfect?

riiiiiiight.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Guys, I got an email from Jason saying they won't be refunding the first 2 months of Smashing It. How do I appeal to that? The course was truncated and taught by the same person they have publicly announced is a hustler, a manipulator, MLM master etc. I didn't think the course was good to begin with, but I suspended my judgment as I wanted to 'trust the process'. Since there was no process, and the trust is gone, I still expect a refund for a partial course, which wasn't delivered. Plus sokme people got refunded for all 3 months, so this U-turn doesn't make sense. Can anyone help me please?
They started off doing the right thing then realised how many people were too scared to say anything about being unhappy because of the apparently toxic dynamics of the SI group so have since back tracked.

As the revelations spilled over about Llewys business practices and her shoddy work people lost trust in everything she was doing and they realised they were liable for an avalanche of refunds. As many people are feeling conned for other products like Money & Manifesting too, as she has literally thrown all of that and what the book says out the window to chase money and Llewy apparently.

She could "do it out of goodwill" but has chosen not to... as she still needs to pay for the pink shed in the garden

However, despite all of that you are entitled to a refund based on the consumer protection laws for quite a few reasons (pressure selling, lack of delivery) so push back and also claim back via your bank

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So the wife found out, and told Jason (good girl!) and Jason is staying with Sarah, the wife has left llewy, and because of the affair, the business stops and victims come forward and now Sarah feels for the victims but the business has been perfect?

riiiiiiight.
Wow I really do feel for Georgia and her children.:(

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.