Sarah Akwisombe #4 Llewy Llewy Llewy can’t you see? It just takes cash to hypnotise me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are being pulled up in the Instagram comments if challenging SA! Being told to have a heart! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3
On the business side “everything was fine”

how can she not see the other side?

how does the affair being outed coincide with the million announcement and the business side?

Reactions: 5
I can't believe she actually admitted to having an affair! I'm not surprised though as LD seems her type. They may have SAID that they only met up on a certain day, but maybe it was before that

WAIT hang on a sec I just remembered something!!

Which day did they say that they first met up? That undelete site isn't working for me
31 July - I have the evidence!

Reactions: 1
Having just subjected myself to 45 mins of that live it seems we have two conflicting versions of events:
1. SA shagged LD and is just trying to use the gaslighting as an excuse to get herself out of the tit.
Or
2. LD is a total con artist and everything he’s done has been a con therefore we should get refunded
Her narrative doesn’t add up
Because she can’t keep up with her own bullshit. She’s strung together so many lies that she’s now not sure herself and will likely lead that into a further ‘gaslighting’ narrative as to why she isn’t consistent in what she’s saying

Reactions: 7
On the business side “everything was fine”

how can she not see the other side?

how does the affair being outed coincide with the million announcement and the business side?
Simply because she got busted and her husband said she couldn’t work with him anymore

Reactions: 9
31 July - I have the evidence!
Thank you! The thing that I remembered was that they said they met up then but I remember that they BOTH said when she first signed up with him (beginning June?) he went to her house and met them all! So the 31st July wasn't the first time they met at all......

Reactions: 6
I'm still catching up, did she really say “We could refund you out of good will but...”

OMG OMG this girl is digging her own hole

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So much for taking a break from social, looks like Sarah is responding to comments on that live 🙄🙄

Jason for the love of god take her phone of her, she refuses to let go of that shovel she’s burying herself alive with.

Reactions: 10
Are these people watching the same car crash we are?

For the record the lady at the end of this is also owed for the BA course.
No because she deleted all the comments where we asked questions about refunds from previous posts. This is utter madness

She’s not exactly showering herself in glory in her snarky replies. She honestly thinks she’s done nothing wrong with the biz stuff? Then why not carry on with it on her own?

If you are that talented and he’s such a useless person...

Yes
No because she deleted all the comments where we asked questions about refunds from previous posts. This is utter madness

She’s not exactly showering herself in glory in her snarky replies. She honestly thinks she’s done nothing wrong with the biz stuff? Then why not carry on with it on her own?

If you are that talented and he’s such a useless person...
yes! And she had the audacity in the live to say she hadn’t deleted any comments? Is she actually delusional??

• Angry
Reactions: 10
People who want a refund/haven’t been refunded yet.

Check this out under online content.

Below is the consumer rights act

WRITE A RESPONSE (in a group of you if possible).

say how services should match up to what has been agreed, and what should happen when they do not or when they are not provided with reasonable care and skill (eg giving some money back if it is not practical to bring the service into line with what was agreed).

I would sugggest you guys create a blanket email via @marmitesandwichesfortea or @Marmitecrumpet ??? And send en mass. Suggest 14 days to offer either fixing it (running the course properly) Or a full refund. Also note the toll it’s had on your mental health (if it genuinely has, which im sure it has btw), and how stressful it has been to chase this up. Date the 14 day date, if you don’t hear back, state you’ll all start the motions of a small claims court together.

small claims court
@marmitesandwichesfortea I’ve got experience in SCC, as have taken a dodgy company to court and won. I’m going to email you so you have my email should you need any assistance for you all.

ladies who want a refund, so email @marmitesandwichesfortea at gmail . Com (?) and do it together. 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Guys, I got an email from Jason saying they won't be refunding the first 2 months of Smashing It. How do I appeal to that? The course was truncated and taught by the same person they have publicly announced is a hustler, a manipulator, MLM master etc. I didn't think the course was good to begin with, but I suspended my judgment as I wanted to 'trust the process'. Since there was no process, and the trust is gone, I still expect a refund for a partial course, which wasn't delivered. Plus sokme people got refunded for all 3 months, so this U-turn doesn't make sense. Can anyone help me please?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Much obliged, there you are
Here's something interesting.... I remember seeing that pic and having a funny feeling. I've only ever seen the term "this one" used to refer to someone you have a level of emotional attachment to/care for, whether that's a boyfriend, partner, your kid/niece/nephew or whatever, and at the time I remember feeling a bit uncomfortable as it's not how you'd talk about a mentor/coach.

Hindsight is perfect vision as they say 🤔🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.