Sarah Akwisombe #4 Llewy Llewy Llewy can’t you see? It just takes cash to hypnotise me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread...

Update from thread 3.

Sarah has confessed (we think) to sleeping with Llewy.

She says she’s not giving any more refunds because courses were delivered to a good standard (hmm, a lot of people would beg to differ).

She’s treated us to a couple of lives where she claims she is the victim.

PanicTheMother has called her out (woohooo!)

She needs to put that pink t-shirt in the wash, stat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
buT HOw Is ThE Te$$Lahh?

p.s when did we decide it was leased? I've been following like a hawk and I'm stunned by that one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Playing devils advocate, LD gave her back the money for the BA they planned to do together. it was 50/50 so he didn’t really run off with that.

He might be vulgar and his methods questionable but aside from the affair, he did meet a lot of his obligations. As far as I can see the other stuff they worked on, he was a paid supplier and therefore got paid like an employee back in June when he was working 🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s all a bit murky and not very transparent. They don’t really have the recall to chase his for that money as that falls under her remit.

I’ve just fully watched that live and her daughter walking in shortly before her talking about her affair with another man is a bit crass. Your complaining you need time with your family then surely this could have waited until her daughter had gone to school 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just leaving this here, another song from her music career that is very apt:

Wow I remember she said she was proud of teaching herself music production, didn’t realise that actually means “found the presets on a Bontempi organ”. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Having just subjected myself to 45 mins of that live it seems we have two conflicting versions of events:
1. SA shagged LD and is just trying to use the gaslighting as an excuse to get herself out of the tit.
Or
2. LD is a total con artist and everything he’s done has been a con therefore we should get refunded
Her narrative doesn’t add up

Reactions: 16
I can't believe she actually admitted to having an affair! I'm not surprised though as LD seems her type. They may have SAID that they only met up on a certain day, but maybe it was before that

WAIT hang on a sec I just remembered something!!

Which day did they say that they first met up? That undelete site isn't working for me

Reactions: 4
I feel really uncomfortable knowing her children are in the background whilst she’s doing this conversation.

please, someone in her family or friend circle get her off SM. She needs to have some space from online.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel really uncomfortable knowing her children are in the background whilst she’s doing this conversation.

please, someone in her family or friend circle get her off SM. She needs to have some space from online.
💯 this! I can’t believe her family, therapist, legal rep or the PR hasn’t already suggested this

Or she’s not listening to the people she’s paying for advice or supposedly cares about 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who's cringing at the 'details' of the affair? Why would you share this part of the story, I find it so disrespectful to her husband and family..
We don't want to hear this part, we want her to refund the people that bought a service and didn't receive it. We want her to own up to her mistakes, that would be what a leader does.
Her story is all messed up, how are the "I was been manipulated" and the "the courses were perfect you don't get a refund" be in the same train of thoughts?... and to think this was a woman I was looking up to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.