Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone know about No Exit until they saw it on their receipt? I certainly didn't. What a name to pick!
Are there any legal ramifications for what she's done here? She's allowed some people to buy a course under one business name and then sold the same course to different people under a different company name, but hasn't told people - that screams rogue trader to me..

Nope. It was all NBBS branding
So she's openly been fraudulent then? She's sold a business people weren't even buying into.

My god the plot thickens.

Reactions: 4
I think we can safely say that Sarah has been burnt. There will be a huge amount of work to do to regain her standing/status/bank balance. No doubt she will be writing a book and course on how she survived near bankruptcy. "If I can do it, having lost a milli, then you can too".
BTW I HATE MILLI.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think we can safely say that Sarah has been burnt. There will be a huge amount of work to do to regain her standing/status/bank balance. No doubt she will be writing a book and course on how she survived near bankruptcy. "If I can do it, having lost a milli, then you can too".
BTW I HATE MILLI.
Please god no more books

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BTW I HATE MILLI.
Hahaha yes!

My partner and I were saying she'll one hundred percent turn this around and before we know it she'll be a Jordan Belfort type, touring her experience of how to make a mill and lose it / how not to run a business.

She'll be back operating under a new con-man guise once this all blows over. She's had a taste for it now, there's no way she'll go back to having a normal job again, not after she's seen how easy it is to con people.

Reactions: 8
Good god, I just caught up on all this. Can’t believe refunds haven’t been issued yet for everyone.

I find it hard to believe any legal advice would suggest she can keep any of the money, even if she delivered some content. It wasn’t delivered as advertised. It’s all very subjective and by the sounds of things there was nothing in writing that anyone signed etc? She needs to just refund in full, it’s basically been proven to be a con.

Such a knowledgeable business woman who knows so much about marketing and brand image should know not to make snide comments on Instagram.

I honestly think if you all don’t get your refunds today you need to escalate as much as possible. ‘It’s being dealt with, bear with us’ isn’t really good enough when it’s such large sums of money. Especially while she’s swanning round showing off her Tesla. I mean you couldn’t make it up. It’s like the monorail episode of the Simpsons.
Literally howling at that, we did build the monorail didn’t we 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And just like this, the £1m turnover claim on the NBBS page has gone. These have been taken 45 mins apart. Come on
I find it interesting that she thinks that she can get away with it simply by deleting insta posts. Does she realise there are HUNDREDS, if not thousands of customers who paid for her service and have the receipts? Yes, there are a selected few who still worship her (...), but:

She can deny having a connection to LD and this whole con all she wants, at the end of the day it's all going to catch up with her. Karma is a b*. :)

I find it interesting that she thinks that she can get away with it simply by deleting insta posts. Does she realise there are HUNDREDS, if not thousands of customers who paid for her service and have the receipts? Yes, there are a selected few who still worship her (...), but:

She can deny having a connection to LD and this whole con all she wants, at the end of the day it's all going to catch up with her. Karma is a b*. :)
I also find it funny that she thinks we won't have already gathered these screengrabs?

A hive of scorned women can operate a lot quicker and a lot more efficiently than a woman running a con trying to hide the evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It really is escalating isn't it!
I wonder how many of her clients are actually seeking refunds though? What's the mood on the si group?

Reactions: 1
I’ve actually gone through my emails and the sign up email was NBBS as was the follow up one once you pay. Even the cancelling email. Yet payment went to no exit.

So so dodgy. I wonder what the legal ramifications are of this?

Reactions: 3
Just to clarify:

No Exit Ltd was mentioned on the web page you pressed when you clicked buy the BA in several places, which is legal.

Given payment was through NE for the BA, it makes LD liable as well as SA, as they are both directors, which would make sense for her to seek legal advice. This is probably why she can’t talk about it (maybe she’s signed an NDA????)

I genuinely don’t believe she’s in it to con. She’s in the middle of the tit storm, as are others. I don’t think she had any idea this would have happened. And I do feel sorry for her, and her family. I feel sorry for all of you guys who were also misled. The whole thing is awful.

Was it? Not disputing you, just never noticed the name until I saw it on my bank statement.
Yup it’s why I didn’t buy it.

Was it? Not disputing you, just never noticed the name until I saw it on my bank statement.
also just to say, I’m not saying it’s ethical.... but just wanted to clarify it was there.

Cannot believe the way she is responding to people in the comments 'i don't know what on earth has made you so disgruntled' GASLIGHTER
And now she has deleted them all in true sarah style, sweep her terrible behaviour under the carpet and pretend it never happened

Screenshots were taken love

It only came up on the receipt/bank statement not on the landing page

I also find it funny that she thinks we won't have already gathered these screengrabs?

A hive of scorned women can operate a lot quicker and a lot more efficiently than a woman running a con trying to hide the evidence.
I know right, she thinks she’s so slick.

And just like this, the £1m turnover claim on the NBBS page has gone. These have been taken 45 mins apart. Come on
My favourite ironic NBBS post of last is “you’re only as good as your last job”

Damn right Sarah... your reputation is in tatters and you are not redeeming yourself with this snarky and childish behaviour

Who would employ her @screamqueen ??!!! She’d have to!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Interestingly, Llewy Ds brother just posted on IG that he's going "Undercover" for the rest of the year!

Maybe adding 2 and 2 to get 5, but funny the twins always flashed loads of physical cash around and today there's a big news story about unexplained wealth orders, just as both are getting jittery.....

• Haha
Interestingly, Llewy Ds brother just posted on IG that he's going "Undercover" for the rest of the year!

Maybe adding 2 and 2 to get 5, but funny the twins always flashed loads of physical cash around and today there's a big news story about unexplained wealth orders, just as both are getting jittery.....
Yes I read that this morning and immediately thought of them!

Reactions: 2
I think SA will go very quiet for a while now. They’re obviously reading here and are aware of certain avenues that have being taken media and legal advice, so the smart thing for them to do now would be to just wait to see what the lawyer and PR teams says. I think it’s past the point of issuing refunds and apologies now for everyone.

And now she has deleted them all in true sarah style, sweep her terrible behaviour under the carpet and pretend it never happened

Screenshots were taken love

It only came up on the receipt/bank statement not on the landing page

I know right, she thinks she’s so slick.

My favourite ironic NBBS post of last is “you’re only as good as your last job”

Damn right Sarah... your reputation is in tatters and you are not redeeming yourself with this snarky and childish behaviour

Who would employ her @screamqueen ??!!! She’d have to!
Gosh, it's all just laughable, isn't it?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.