Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@screamqueen

If she had refunded the lot for a service not provided straight away I’d of possibly put some money back into her services due to her being so honest but not now.

Due to the lack of contact (however I understand she must be busy dealing with this) more people are getting riled up about it all and feeling stupid!
If she had owned this mistake apologised and refunded everyone we could have all moved on and believed she made a mistake. With trust in tact, it gets more bizarre every day at the moment

She’s not that busy if she’s cheerleading her stooges on IG and in her new little FB group

I wonder if Sarah is just trying to ride it. There’s nothing -except here on Tattle -indicating that she’s done anything wrong, and what’s 200 or so unhappy customers compared with the potential new or unaware clients she could get? Her social media has no negative reviews and not everyone reads Tattle.

Or it could be that she’s too overwhelmed, mentally and emotionally, to deal with it. But you can’t run away from your own business. And her husband works with her, or she could hire an assistant for a brief period.

She also deleted the £1m announcement and the teary Tesla chat - she already had deleted it from her grid but it was still on her profile, now it’s gone completely. That’s naughty
That’s shady AF not naughty. This is what she does when she fucks up just deletes it and pretends that nothing happened

Authorities will have a way of getting a copy from Instagram, don’t worry about it

Same when the BLM stuff kicked off she said she didn’t have anything to say as publicly supportive action was “virtue signalling” she “did things privately” got called out, called a follower a dick face then cried about it. When she did actually read an anti racism book and was like WOW this is bad. Quite frankly horrifying as the mother of two black daughters.

That all got deleted too and she was going to make an announcement about what she was “doing” in private too... Supposedly with proceeds from the business. Just reminded me that never came either

So. Much. BS. It’s too much

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah yes I remember she told a follower to eat a dick, then kind of backtracked, promised she would do some good through her business and invited us to follow her husband’s page. His stories are mostly pictures of buildings with a song of the day. It’s unclear to me what good was done.

Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="Antonina, post: 2563876, member: 33868

She also deleted the £1m announcement and the teary Tesla live - she already had deleted it from her grid but it was still on her profile, now it’s gone completely. That’s naughty - I wonder it’s cause she mentioned Tattle and told us all to duck off, and ended up sending people here?
[/QUOTE]

That’s so shady!!

I wonder what narrative she’s come up with, because she’s deleted all evidence of her saying she was fully compliant.

7 working days today and still no refund for BA. Utter bs.

I had a proper think last night and I truly don’t trust any of them. I reread Jen’s guilt IG post and was like wtf? That we should forgive ourselves for giving SA money then go do something joyful?! Seriously?

Someone asked if the MM course was good. If I’m honest, get a free audible trial and download a console of Joe Vitale books and a Millionare Mindset - everything (including the practices like the money drop) are in there. You’ll save, sorry manifested, the £220 of the course.

They’re all in it for the money. Look at the women who came out yesterday - as others picked apart, it was so orchestrated! The more I watch these “female powerhouse coaches” the sadder I feel that there’s such a cancel culture. So ironic SA liked that “opinions” IG post when we’ve not heard any of hers over this?

I wonder if Sarah is just trying to ride it. There’s nothing -except here on Tattle -indicating that she’s done anything wrong, and what’s 200 or so unhappy customers compared with the potential new or unaware clients she could get? Her social media has no negative reviews and not everyone reads Tattle.
Going by myfrugalyears stories on it a few people had let her know what was going on and we’re upset about the money theyd spent She didn’t call anyone out in person but it was pretty obvious to those following SA... Really though it’s likely to blow over and she can get back to her day job if the refunds don’t sink her. I just really hope she is a lot more discerning about what she teaches and how she advertises.

Reactions: 3
I’m just going to put this here in case someone needs a reminder of their own advice

Oh the irony.

If only she’d only taken her own advice.

I had another read through the post in the MM group when someone questioned the elephant in the room (this was a post last week) and women were called rude, classless and entitled for wanting to hear from Sarah. These were fellow students btw. Sarah liked these posts and rather than saying hey I totally get why you feel that way, I’m sorry and I’ll talk about it when I’m ready, she offered her email address.

No one wants to get on the wrong side of Sarah for their business’s sake.

On another note I’m wondering if the No Exit money is gone. I really don’t have a good feeling about it.

Reactions: 1
I’m just going to put this here in case someone needs a reminder of their own advice
😂 when did she put that up? Watch how quickly that comes down now!! I bet it’s gone by lunchtime

@Cosmicquestions only people who have invested would know what they are talking about, the rest seem to still be blindly following like 🐑

Reactions: 2

She also deleted the £1m announcement and the teary Tesla live - she already had deleted it from her grid but it was still on her profile, now it’s gone completely. That’s naughty - I wonder it’s cause she mentioned Tattle and told us all to duck off, and ended up sending people here?
Riding it for sure. She has enough of everyone's money to get through the year and more, all the while rebranding herself.

Refunds pending? The delay might just be due to the Dissolving of NBBS to avoid paying anything back, but moving the money out first.

The emails confirming refunds is buying her time and controlling the mood surrounding her silence. Of course this is just speculation.

Sarah, how do you sleep at night?

No one wants to get on the wrong side of Sarah for their business’s sake.

AS IF Sarah can help their businesses 🙄

• Haha
this sounds completely at odds with Sarah’s whole dollar-signs-for-eyeballs designer gear behaviour? Or I guess for her it’s just another way to con people. Wow
someone did try to question this on the M+M facebook group, many months ago. If anyone here is in that Facebook group, please jump on the post and add to it. a lot of SMASHING IT bots popped up trying to explain about the cardio - totally missing the point which was that the messaging and ethos and SA brand had done a very big u-turn. jen, bless her, tried to step in and was clearly very uncomfortable with the turn of events too.

Jen said: "I am also ignorant to what is said as I don’t know Lewy, and have not really listened to him and don’t know what is being said on those calls and courses. Complete transparency- I do not enjoy that style of conversation. As you know, it’s not my vibe. I can see the dichotomy of the messaging. I’ll have to talk with Sarah about the integrity of the program (thank you for bringing this up) as maybe the messaging is confusing. "

Reactions: 7
someone did try to question this on the M+M facebook group, many months ago. If anyone here is in that Facebook group, please jump on the post and add to it. a lot of SMASHING IT bots popped up trying to explain about the cardio - totally missing the point which was that the messaging and ethos and SA brand had done a very big u-turn. jen, bless her, tried to step in and was clearly very uncomfortable with the turn of events too.

Jen said: "I am also ignorant to what is said as I don’t know Lewy, and have not really listened to him and don’t know what is being said on those calls and courses. Complete transparency- I do not enjoy that style of conversation. As you know, it’s not my vibe. I can see the dichotomy of the messaging. I’ll have to talk with Sarah about the integrity of the program (thank you for bringing this up) as maybe the messaging is confusing. "
I mentioned this post previously - I still can't believe SA didn't even acknowledge it. Just all the SI bots telling the original poster off for not understanding the power of cardio.

Interestingly I saw the woman who posted the original question posted on SA's most recent grid post and SA replied to her saying something like the money came easily but it's what you have to give up to get it.

She's still making it about her and not how she's let so many women down.

Reactions: 6
Please .. I know Jen looks all hippy dippy and kind but ultimately she’s got loaded telling people how to earn money too and that’s her business . It’s naive to think she doesn’t give a tit about the money and is all about the vibe just because she does it on a cuddly way doesn’t mean she isn’t after cash too , she will protect her own business .

Yes sure, she can call herself a guide, but she did "guide" Sarah for a long time, she does 1:1 and all these courses.
She did and Sarah did really well under her guidance- it’s only since she started working with LD that tit got sour. I really can’t find blame with Jen in this and don’t think she should be dragged into it. At least not until things are clarified obvs if Sarah refuses to refund and apologise it will have a knock on effect to the joint things she does with Jen because it makes a farce out of the whole MM / gathering thing.

Reactions: 2
I’m starting to get pissed off now. The fact her own advice is up on NBBS about how to deal with this type of situation and she’s doing the exact opposite? Deleting the thing she’s said publicly about it? And deleting the embarrassing £1m announcement? If she tries to squirm out of this I will be writing an exposé on her myself, this is too much!!

If she had owned this mistake apologised and refunded everyone we could have all moved on and believed she made a mistake. With trust in tact, it gets more bizarre every day at the moment

She’s not that busy if she’s cheerleading her stooges on IG and in her new little FB group

That’s shady AF not naughty. This is what she does when she fucks up just deletes it and pretends that nothing happened

Authorities will have a way of getting a copy from Instagram, don’t worry about it

Same when the BLM stuff kicked off she said she didn’t have anything to say as publicly supportive action was “virtue signalling” she “did things privately” got called out, called a follower a dick face then cried about it. When she did actually read an anti racism book and was like WOW this is bad. Quite frankly horrifying as the mother of two black daughters.

That all got deleted too and she was going to make an announcement about what she was “doing” in private too... Supposedly with proceeds from the business. Just reminded me that never came either

So. Much. BS. It’s too much
I did wonder WTF her BLM post said to get called out, that’s a really really odd thing for her to say!!

Please .. I know Jen looks all hippy dippy and kind but ultimately she’s got loaded telling people how to earn money too and that’s her business . It’s naive to think she doesn’t give a tit about the money and is all about the vibe just because she does it on a cuddly way doesn’t mean she isn’t after cash too , she will protect her own business .
Of course she’s got her own business to run and it is based around money. I know I keep sticking up for Jen but they way I see it Jen has actually given me solid advice that has been actionable and improved my life and business. Whilst Sarah has given me nothing and just fucked off with a lot of my money. Before working with Jen 121 you had to sign a contract which had lots of details into what to expect and not to etc. It was all very professional. In fact a lot of her advice married up with what my accountant has said. Thats my personal experience anyway.

I’m starting to get pissed off now. The fact her own advice is up on NBBS about how to deal with this type of situation and she’s doing the exact opposite? Deleting the thing she’s said publicly about it? And deleting the embarrassing £1m announcement? If she tries to squirm out of this I will be writing an exposé on her myself, this is too much!!
Really! So what is her advice in these situations I’d love to know lol

There really is nothing she will not do to try and save face.

Sick of this BS.

What did we expect from a narcissist though tbh.

HUGE life lesson here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.