Sarah Akwisombe #14 from Summer Of Scam to Winter Of Jenny, you did this to yourself Henny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter her bullshit unethical constant nonsense, aside from all that, that T shirt is just crap. Amazed they’ve sold even one.
For a supposed design visionary, they're absolutely terrible. The £16 ones from other people that preceded her "rebrand" are way better!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
For a supposed design visionary, they're absolutely terrible. The £16 ones from other people that preceded her "rebrand" are way better!
And with the fashion industry contributing to so much landfill…it’s just what the world needs! Another TShirt brand 😩
Once again, she’s flogging a dead horse…

Reactions: 6
I just don’t know who she thinks her target audience is?
Her blue sweatshirt with the orange writing looks like something you’d get on your first day starting at Google 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don’t know who she thinks her target audience is?
Her blue sweatshirt with the orange writing looks like something you’d get on your first day starting at Google 😂
Agreed! She’s spent way too long in her beyond suburban ‘dream home’ where the only bit of modern colour is their garage door (and the spilled paint in the Tesla interior 🤣) and she’s totally out of touch with what actually looks good and what people want to wear in the real world.

Any update on where and how these ‘100%’ organic cotton sweatshirts are made? I’m betting that embroidery thread is non-organically made viscose.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agreed! She’s spent way too long in her beyond suburban ‘dream home’ where the only bit of modern colour is their garage door (and the spilled paint in the Tesla interior 🤣) and she’s totally out of touch with what actually looks good and what people want to wear in the real world.

Any update on where and how these ‘100%’ organic cotton sweatshirts are made? I’m betting that embroidery thread is non-organically made viscose.
She’s so out of touch, it’s laughable. It’s even more hilarious as she touts herself as being a cool/trendy bad gyal who knows about fashion and ‘beats’… excuse me whilst I throw up in my mouth a bit. When in actual fact, she doesn’t have a clue. She’s desperately trying to cling on to whatever it was she was into when she was younger and try and make it cool again, and in actual fact it makes her look tragic.

Yeah, has she actually gone into anymore detail about the sustainability angle? She seems to put it everywhere but hasn’t explained how any of it is.. oh but she mentioned that the Tesla is eco-friendly so maybe it’s that part of the business? The back and forth to the post office in an electric car.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so out of touch, it’s laughable. It’s even more hilarious as she touts herself as being a cool/trendy bad gyal who knows about fashion and ‘beats’… excuse me whilst I throw up in my mouth a bit. When in actual fact, she doesn’t have a clue. She’s desperately trying to cling on to whatever it was she was into when she was younger and try and make it cool again, and in actual fact it makes her look tragic.

Yeah, has she actually gone into anymore detail about the sustainability angle? She seems to put it everywhere but hasn’t explained how any of it is.. oh but she mentioned that the Tesla is eco-friendly so maybe it’s that part of the business? The back and forth to the post office in an electric car.
Hilarious how she made a point about that. I’d question how necessary it is to DRIVE that handful of packages to the post office at all. Go get your steps in, you won’t even need your IKEA bag for these ones. Dwindling interest, thank goodness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Nope - absolutely nothing. From which it's safe to deduce that her products are NOT ethical, just like her.......

• Heart
Nope - absolutely nothing. From which it's safe to deduce that her products are NOT ethical, just like her.......
From her latest IG-post, it seems like the penny's dropping. "Double the work for half the results". Yes, Sarah, that's what ETHICAL work means - at least for a period of time until you've actually mastered the SKILL(S). Literally wheezed as I read that post. What did she think was going to happen when putting in real work?

• Haha
From her latest IG-post, it seems like the penny's dropping. "Double the work for half the results". Yes, Sarah, that's what ETHICAL work means - at least for a period of time until you've actually mastered the SKILL(S). Literally wheezed as I read that post. What did she think was going to happen when putting in real work?
Fancy that - actually running a business (albeit an absolutely tit one in Sarah's case) is harder work than a million pound coaching scam during a global pandemic.

Sarah Akwisombe continues her slow motion car crash. At what point does she just give up the stupid pretence and admit properly what she did - namely scam vulnerable business owners who were fearful of their financial, mental and physical survival during a global crisis that claimed over 6 million lives.

Let that sink in. Sarah Akwisombe preyed on fear to steal people's money because they mistakenly thought she was in their corner.

Reactions: 6
“It’s not about being shouted about on socials” - this was literally one of the things she offered to do for people during her summer coaching.

She’s insane.
It's almost as if she's not only trying to gloss over the scam and everything around it, but also box it away in her in mind too. Just as well there's a wiki with over 9000 views and links to all the media coverage, threads, testimonials and more so Sarah Akwisombe can easily remind herself:

Reactions: 7
Thanks for sharing that!

God she’s even useless, misguided and downright WRONG when she’s coaching/not coaching herself.

Sarah, this new business of yours is not needed, not wanted, not well thought through, there’s no demand, you don’t seem to enjoy it. We all know you are hugely motivated by money and recognition and this isn’t giving you that. Take this ‘collection’ or ‘drop’ or whatever as a learning experience (it’s about time you started recognising those) and STOP. GIVE UP. DON’T ‘push on’. Nothing says you must.

Get off Instagram and go learn something useful (starting with accepting you stole from, gaslit and bullied your audience) and do the proper market research to check there’s a demand for what actual SKILLS you can then offer. Stop wasting your money TMing unenforceable nonsense slogans and making faux sustainable ugly (but not in a fashion way) garms.

I won’t even charge you £297 for that advice. It’s on the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s the person who told vulnerable women during the pandemic that if you’re a woman and you don’t care about making money and getting rich, you’re doing a disservice to all womankind. Look at her now

• Haha
I honestly can’t keep up with her BS narrative.

Only a few months ago all she was banging on about was NFTs and how she was creating groups to discuss NFTs blah blah blah… now she says it’s all rubbish?
Get your head out your arse.
It seems like she has no idea who she is, really, and I think we've mentioned that before on here as well. Additionally, it feels like she's more concerned with what she wants, and what she wants to create, and obviously to make money and gain fame, rather than positioning herself for her target audience. Is she not a business coach? Is she not such a great coach? Where's the strategy, then? Where's the business essence? Where's the why? Who are you doing this for, Sarah, if not for your own bank account and need to finally feel seen?
It's like those Kardashians (not a compliment, Sarah); gain fame for being famous, launch a bunch of tit made of poor quality at stupid prices, while expecting everyone to kiss your their rings. I quote Kim K real quick: I have the best advice for women in business: get off your ass and work". Sounds like some of those "fire" voice notes Sarah would drop in her ass-backwards WhatsApp to her poor coaching victims. And, come to think of it, probably the same tit she spewed in those scam-courses too.

It seems like she has no idea who she is, really, and I think we've mentioned that before on here as well. Additionally, it feels like she's more concerned with what she wants, and what she wants to create, and obviously to make money and gain fame, rather than positioning herself for her target audience. Is she not a business coach? Is she not such a great coach? Where's the strategy, then? Where's the business essence? Where's the why? Who are you doing this for, Sarah, if not for your own bank account and need to finally feel seen?
It's like those Kardashians (not a compliment, Sarah); gain fame for being famous, launch a bunch of tit made of poor quality at stupid prices, while expecting everyone to kiss your their rings. I quote Kim K real quick: I have the best advice for women in business: get off your ass and work". Sounds like some of those "fire" voice notes Sarah would drop in her ass-backwards WhatsApp to her poor coaching victims. And, come to think of it, probably the same tit she spewed in those scam-courses too.
Absolutely right ✅

She's like some delusional, self indulgent teenager who thinks an ill informed, poorly thought out business idea will make her rich.

She doesn't know what she stands for, what the brand ethos is, who her customers are or anything else. Even at the level of selling t shirts, she's years behind the curve and I'm all for seeing her crash and burn yet again 🤣🤣

• Haha