Sarah Akwisombe #14 from Summer Of Scam to Winter Of Jenny, you did this to yourself Henny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #14 for the Croydon Conwoman Sarah Akwisombe - or as the awesome Seasons has now titled her, "Akwizombie" 🤣🤣🤣

Full TLDR to follow, but the big revelation that Jenny isn't THAT Jenny was pretty hilarious!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How many of us are asking ourselves "how are we 14 threads into something that would've taken less than a week to fix two years ago"?:oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How many of us are asking ourselves "how are we 14 threads into something that would've taken less than a week to fix two years ago"?:oops:
I know I certainly am! 😂😂

Also @Hunsgraveyard I’m pretty sure you shared this many a thread back and I forgot to watch it, but my partner showed me this video and it’s like a bingo card of Sarah Akwisombe tactics - honestly, give it a watch - I can tick off almost all of these that I’ve either personally had her try with me or have seen on her IG publicly. It’s mental.

We need Mike to do a video exposing Sarah and her antics next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That Contrepreneur Formula video is incredible isn't it? Literally a step by step guide to exactly how Sarah Akwisombe operated her scam.

I think it's safe to say that anyone watching that video will come to the exact same conclusion as I and many others have:

Sarah Akwisombe is a conwoman who deliberately built a contrepreneur style long con in a global pandemic, deliberately and knowingly targeting people made financially, emotionally and otherwise vulnerable by the Covid 19 crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah Jason, Jason, Jason. Inadvertently shooting down his conwoman wife's claims of success and world domination once again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
They're not getting rich on the margins on 13 orders 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220402-170005_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Ah Jason, Jason, Jason. Inadvertently shooting down his conwoman wife's claims of success and world domination once again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1166781
Hang on. Is her brand called ‘Not That Deep’ or ‘It’s Not That Deep’ ?

Because her IG handle and what she’s actually putting on her clothing is verrrry different 😂

Yet again showing she knows absolutely nothing about branding, SEO, social media… the list goes on…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hang on. Is her brand called ‘Not That Deep’ or ‘It’s Not That Deep’ ?

Because her IG handle and what she’s actually putting on her clothing is verrrry different 😂

Yet again showing she knows absolutely nothing about branding, SEO, social media… the list goes on…
At this point, I'm starting to think she's gone beyond "amateur hour" and firmly into "self sabotage" as some kind of repressed guilt reaction for trying to scam business owners of ONE MILLION POUNDS during a global pandemic.

How else can we explain such utter incompetence and idiocy?!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡💩💩💩💩

• Haha

View attachment 1166781
What is this I see? Boxes AND envelopes? Who are the boxes for, then? The Insta-famous? And the envelopes I'll guess are for actual paying customers, much like the Boss Magic deliveries? Nice to know they value all customers the same then 😂

What is this I see? Boxes AND envelopes? Who are the boxes for, then? The Insta-famous? And the envelopes I'll guess are for actual paying customers, much like the Boss Magic deliveries? Nice to know they value all customers the same then 😂
Well spotted! So we're talking 10 orders. Jesus. Will she not just please give up, get a job and stop embarrassing herself and her family?!? The eldest daughter must be getting near to high school age now, can you imagine what she'll face from her peers when they find out about her conwoman mum, her affair with an MLM conman, a fake milli, loads of media coverage online and now a truly awful tit clothing range......

• Haha
Well spotted! So we're talking 10 orders. Jesus. Will she not just please give up, get a job and stop embarrassing herself and her family?!? The eldest daughter must be getting near to high school age now, can you imagine what she'll face from her peers when they find out about her conwoman mum, her affair with an MLM conman, a fake milli, loads of media coverage online and now a truly awful tit clothing range......
I'd start thinking about putting whatever money was given to me away, and applying for after-school-jobs, if it were me, to save up and get away as soon as I could. Those kids have two choices: either become their mother, or just run the duck away from home. Seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well the scam coaching has come to an end apparently!
Wow. So just like that we’re all supposed to just let her roll over and move on?

Still absolutely now accountability for her clients mental health - no, it’s always just the Sarah Akwisombe show.

Also, ‘back to making tunes’ ? Has she ever heard any of her own music?! 😂😂🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What about her £650 a month group coaching idea that she woke up one day with? With absolutely no planning or preparation?

Or has she has just realised that she’s tit at coaching? Or maybe coaching was too hard work for her?

What about the crypto group on Discord? And what about the book club on her own book?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What about her £650 a month group coaching idea that she woke up one day with? With absolutely no planning or preparation?

Or has she has just realised that she’s tit at coaching? Or maybe coaching was too hard work for her?

What about the crypto group on Discord? And what about the book club on her own book?
Interesting points, I’d forgotten about all of these!

Wonder if anyone else will bring these up with her as she so likes to brush things under the rug…

Reactions: 3
Thing is if she stopped the lucrative 121s (probably because she didn’t have any clients) she can’t be making that much money through her trashy jumpers and oracle cards - I wonder if she found a new way to scam people through the crypto stuff, which is scam MLM central

That would be my thinking because there is absolutely no way she is making the same amount of money on her ‘merch’ that she was making through ‘coaching’ and her MLM projects. We saw the kind of costs she was throwing about for those so she has to have a pipeline still running somewhere as she doesn’t strike me as the type of person to suddenly have an epiphany that money isn’t everything 🙄

That would be my thinking because there is absolutely no way she is making the same amount of money on her ‘merch’ that she was making through ‘coaching’ and her MLM projects. We saw the kind of costs she was throwing about for those so she has to have a pipeline still running somewhere as she doesn’t strike me as the type of person to suddenly have an epiphany that money isn’t everything 🙄
Didn't she send out a newsletter once all about how she was offering coaching, and "knowing she was a good coach, despite not having official credentials"? Wonder where this sudden change comes from, seeing as she's been doing this for years, and clearly believed fully in her own (in)competence as a coach. Was she ordered by a court or something, I wonder?
And she's still not owning up to her own tit. Christ...

Didn't she send out a newsletter once all about how she was offering coaching, and "knowing she was a good coach, despite not having official credentials"? Wonder where this sudden change comes from, seeing as she's been doing this for years, and clearly believed fully in her own (in)competence as a coach. Was she ordered by a court or something, I wonder?
And she's still not owning up to her own tit. Christ...
Or maybe all her clients have left her one by one, like her lover Llewy's did, and she's trying to spin the narrative?

Either way, we know that the merch is making sweet FA so I'm intrigued where the money is coming from....