Sarah Akwisombe #14 from Summer Of Scam to Winter Of Jenny, you did this to yourself Henny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Jason has had to find a job like other normal humans
I’ve said this before: I’d feel sorry for them for faceplanting so heavily if they’d been professionals about their crimes, owned up, apologized, gone away from socials to learn the proper skills and then came back. But since their strategy has been to bully, block, deny, gaslight and keep the stolen money, I’d say karma came knocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve said this before: I’d feel sorry for them for faceplanting so heavily if they’d been professionals about their crimes, owned up, apologized, gone away from socials to learn the proper skills and then came back. But since their strategy has been to bully, block, deny, gaslight and keep the stolen money, I’d say karma came knocking.
Hear hear. And by now Jason is just as complicit in all of it as he’s stood by and watched it all happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well the scam coaching has come to an end apparently!
Thank you for sharing those screengrabs Spiderplant!

The bit I like best (aside from her having given up ‘coaching’) is where she accidentally skips the word ‘am’… proud of helping my clients sort tit out.

There is no way she actually believes she has anything to be proud of with how she acted, how that business was run, how she treated her clients, how difficult she found it to have ‘answers’ for people (that’s your failing Sarah, don’t try and blame covid!).

I would suggest that the ‘huge anxiety’ she feels isn’t to do with having to do something at a certain time. You get your kids to school don’t you? But that it really stems from the fact that she fucked up, then doubled down and people haven’t forgotten and now her name is mud.

Sarah Akwisombe, you failed to take accountability and apologise. That’s not going to go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow, what did I miss??
Because she is shuttering, whether voluntarily or not, her coaching - so they only have the money they make from the crappy clothes company as their income. I don't think they will meet their mortgage payments. The difference between what she's earning now and what she was earning during lockdown is stark - and she only just got approved for the mortgage then.

Reactions: 3
Because she is shuttering, whether voluntarily or not, her coaching - so they only have the money they make from the crappy clothes company as their income. I don't think they will meet their mortgage payments. The difference between what she's earning now and what she was earning during lockdown is stark - and she only just got approved for the mortgage then.
Ah with you, sorry I thought she had posted something about her house/moving.

But yes, completely agree with you - not sure how she thinks she’ll be making the same amount of cash through her tacky merch than she was making during the summer of scam!

Reactions: 2
She might have considerably reduced her mortgage with the scam takings? Or even paid it off. Either way, she took a pretty large sum that summer and can likely cover the mortgage for a good while - all speculative of course.

She did indeed file her accounts in March for No Bull Business School

So according to the unaudited accounts the company had in 2021 net assets of £146,081 and in 2022 £77,505

She did indeed file her accounts in March for No Bull Business School

So according to the unaudited accounts the company had in 2021 net assets of £146,081 and in 2022 £77,505
What about her other companies, eg No Exit Ltd, would those have been due this tax year too?

Ruben Creative is the one they use for toss tragic/not that deep - so very clear the money is drying up on all fronts. Good.

Reactions: 4
She’s selling these shonky-ass T-shirts that she thinks ‘look flattering on everybody’ for £40 - is she mad?
Would've believed it if she proved that her tit is, in fact, sustainable, and the process from A to Z. There are plenty of companies out there that do, so why can't she? Then, and only then could the price be justified. Even if she did reveal it I have to be honest and say I'd take my money elsewhere because of what she did, and I won't give her any money until she refunds fully and apologizes to every single person she stole from, blocked, deleted, gaslit, bullied and ridiculed along the way with actual proof that she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No matter her bullshit unethical constant nonsense, aside from all that, that T shirt is just crap. Amazed they’ve sold even one.

• Heart
Reactions: 9