Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Looboo

Chatty Member
Her latest post about how she’s done being a ‘girl boss 🤢’ and the fact she’s changed her bio to ‘just a suburban mum’… she’s going back on everything she’s ever said (which is fine, we’re all allowed to change our minds). But she was so fucking judgmental before about women who don’t want to start their own business and scam everyone into making a million pounds.

she’s just a massive hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her breathtaking arrogance was what got her in the end
She's not arrogant. She's a sociopath
---
On a serious note. SA left a very devastating trail of destruction that affected real people. Women lost fortunes and some self harmed because of her scam.

How she never faced criminal charges is a wonder to me. I spoke to women who took out loans to pay for her courses on a promise that wasn't true.

This lady ended up in serious depression and her family life broke down.

Sarah to this day has never apologised and i heard she considers the women she scammed 'fair game' and loosers in 'natural selection'.

Yes this is all just a game to SA.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

tesla_tits

Those silly dancing videos to sell products are getting really repetitive. It reeks of someone who’s trying too hard to showcase a certain persona… the bad a$$ b!tch who doesn’t GAF.

When I was really out of touch with myself and hated myself, I had more of a tendency to try and come across in a certain way on Instagram. I look back on that stuff now and cringe. Turns out when you do the inner work and show more humility, then the urge to share that kinda stuff goes.

Inner work isn’t just journaling, manifestation and going to the gym. It’s confronting trauma, facing the worst parts of yourself, taking accountability and forgiving oneself in order to become a better person. It’s watching yourself cry in front the mirror working through that ugly, uncomfortable kind of pain. It’s not açai bowls and crystals.

She’s just delaying the inevitable by putting up a brick wall and shying away from all the stuff she’ll be forced to face in 1-3+ years time (because her body will dump it on her). As far as statistics and human psychology goes, I wouldn’t be surprised if Jason is trauma bonded and wakes up one day with a crippling surge of adrenaline ready to run the f*ck away. ‘The Body Keeps the Score’ doesn’t lie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Chloegirl

Chatty Member
Brand and growth marketing lead 🤡 since May lol
Awww Sarah, 9-5 in education, isn’t this the kind of job you said was for losers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

frozenwasteland

Building out courses, sales funnels and systems? She doesn’t know how to do any of that stuff properly, and all her «work» is going to be half-assed at best. There’s not a single soul out there that’ll benefit from her «services», and there’s not a single ounce of value to be found in any of it.

Who’s willing to bet she’s reverting back to her scammy ways as a result of probably applying to way too many jobs, and not a single person is willing to give her the time of day?

• Heart

frozenwasteland

How many of us are asking ourselves "how are we 14 threads into something that would've taken less than a week to fix two years ago"?:oops:

• Haha
  • Heart

really_whythough

Chatty Member
Yep, taking my (real, sustainable) 6 figure business the heck out of there. Cannot BELIEVE I didn’t clock they aren’t FCA regulated. Actually grateful to Sarah for teaching me something for once.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
THANK THE LORD FOR THIS! I’ve been following her on TikTok for a while and I thought there was something off about her aura, today she has made reference to some business which failed and someone in the comment said she had scammed people. I Googled her. I came here. Delighted I have 14 threads to find out the full scoop. Bless you all tittle tattlers 😂😂🫶🏼

• Heart

screamqueen

VIP Member
Wow, so she’s dropped the ‘No Bull’ name but is just continuing to shamelessly peddle absolute bull with this?

you can change the name, but the con is still the same Sarah Akwisombe.

God, imagine being that utterly desperate and not being smart enough to come up with a different business idea? She’s literally resorted back to exactly what she was doing before. I actually pity her, what a sad little life she has.

really_whythough

Chatty Member
I use them for my (successful, Sarah!) business banking. I will be moving and leaving there immediately and letting them know why. Scammers gonna scam.

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
"We are interested in hiring you, can you provide some testimonials or examples of campaigns you have successfully launched and run?"

Crickets

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
hmm 12 spaces at £65 per head that’s just under £800, after paying for renting that space and splitting proceedings with her co host there won’t be much left and we all know Sarah Akwisombe is greedy
Math ain’t mathing here, unless this event is only set up to lure the audience into paying more
Straight out of her lover and scam partner Llewy Davies' playbook. Book a tiny place (in his case a small room at the O2), do some FOMO marketing ("came out of a podcast to loads of messages about this" Jesus Sarah, we've heard Llewy use that exact phrase!), hook in a small number of vulnerable people. Afterwards make lots of noise about "sell out event" and manipulate attendees to do testimonials about how awesome it was. Remember the special event from SI at Down Hall? Same methodology.

Sarah Akwisombe is a conwoman

This event will bring no value to your life

Sarah Akwisombe manifesting retreat is a scam

frozenwasteland

She still thinks people are talking about her to be mean, and in an attempt to ruin things for her. She still doesn't get it, and she still hasn't learned, "like, almost like three years later".
No, Sarah, it isn't trolling. People are telling the truth about what you did, and how you're still trying to paint yourself as the victim in all of this. Had you only done right by your victims in 2020, none of this would've happened, and you would've been out of the woods a long time ago. Your work is shit, Sarah. There's no substance, and you got caught. The fact that you're still doing freelance work/client work (good god, let's hope it's not coaching) is abysmal and completely tone-deaf. As is your behavior and the way you're talking about the people you literally stole thousands of pounds from. The story won't die until you fess up, no matter how many times you try and twist the narrative in your favor.

• Heart
  • Sad

really_whythough

Chatty Member
Yeah like over half that list is just admin.

She keeps using jargon she doesn’t even fully understand to make business owners feel like they’re on the back foot so they pay her. Her business model hasn’t fundamentally changed from deception and scamming.
And those methods are completely outdated and only fit for small players who really don’t know what they are doing. Although, she’ll likely do more harm than good to a small business as she’ll squeeze any personal touch, authenticity or ethics out of it and replace with ‘sales magnets’ or whatever.

I’ve run 2 businesses over the last 18 years, never once needed all that guff she talks about. Currently barely have even a one page website and am still doing ‘10k months’ on occasion. Repeat custom from huge global luxury brands. Did Sarah ever work with a brand more than once?!

Ruben Digital is pointless, outdated and not worth anyone’s money. I doubt their current clients are paying at all. If they are Sarah, show us? You used to looooove showing your sales graphs to us all. Not so much these days…

• Heart