Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fantastic! I'll have a good read of that a bit later 😁

So good to see this whole insidious "industry" starting to get the uncovering it deserves.

Oh and look at this - is Sarah getting blanked at the school gates or people telling her they can't associate with her I wonder? All coming home to roost for Croydon's leading former bossbabe contrepreneur 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 925393
Jeez, not exactly giving off abundance and positive vibes is she?! Sarah, why do you think people are avoiding you?! Have a really good think, step aside from your ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Certainly a bit career limiting for people to be proactively avoiding you, whether self employed or in a 9 to 5 trap job.

Reactions: 2
Fantastic! I'll have a good read of that a bit later 😁

So good to see this whole insidious "industry" starting to get the uncovering it deserves.

Oh and look at this - is Sarah getting blanked at the school gates or people telling her they can't associate with her I wonder? All coming home to roost for Croydon's leading former bossbabe contrepreneur 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 925393
Pretty sure I rolled my eyes so loud they heard me in Mexico.

Sarah, honey, people will go back to wanting to see you win when you REFUND fully, and APOLOGIZE publicly. Admit to what you did, tell us what you learned, and the SPECIFIC PLAN you’ve put in place to change your behavior.
Empathy? Where’s your empathy for the people you scammed, and then blocked, gaslit, deleted, bullied and shamed? Huh?
Don’t demand tit until you take the first step and give what is owed to those you scammed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure I rolled my eyes so loud they heard me in Mexico.

Sarah, honey, people will go back to wanting to see you win when you REFUND fully, and APOLOGIZE publicly. Admit to what you did, tell us what you learned, and the SPECIFIC PLAN you’ve put in place to change your behavior.
Empathy? Where’s your empathy for the people you scammed, and then blocked, gaslit, deleted, bullied and shamed? Huh?
Don’t demand tit until you take the first step and give what is owed to those you scammed.
She's an absolute joke of a woman who's clearly got very desperate and is alternating between trying to find anything at all to make money, and feeling sorry for herself because she blew up her own life.

The future really doesn't look bright for her, my only fear about her decline is the impact it has on her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The person I have a very vague connection to Sarah is is actually her very close relative. And she has gone VERY silent on the social media we share, where previously she was all over it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Absolute shambles of a pitch - full of spelling and grammatical errors, and VERY revealing that she'll only work 121 so that when it inevitably fails to positively impact a client, she can gaslight them MLM style for "not showing up with the right attitude".

As for the straight up false self doubt about her abilities, jeez. I can see through it a mile off. A psychological trick as old as time itself, to engender fake relateability ("see, I have insecurities just like you") before making a mark feel warmer towards her. Just like playing the relatable feminist mum bossbabe of 2020, it's all an act to disarm her prey and make it easier to con them.

Look at the client list. No disrespect, do they sound like businesses that truly are in need of coaching/mentoring like Sarah Akwisombe offers? No. Even if she had anything of value to add (which she doesn't), I'd suggest they'd be better off investing into financial planning advice, proper branding/marketing/community building/adjacent sector planning/scaling up support, than "do IG lives and 6am cardio" like that old conwoman advocates.

Hopefully nobody falls for it. Sarah Akwisombe thinks she's a "founders coach"? WTF even is that? Anyone serious will want more than to finish a coaching session with a warm fuzzy feeling - they want actionable steps that deliver ROI.

If you have received Sarah Akwisombe's newsletter today, the best thing you can do for your business is to hit delete. Don't let her lies and fakeness cost you thousands and your self respect & reputation.

The person I have a very vague connection to Sarah is is actually her very close relative. And she has gone VERY silent on the social media we share, where previously she was all over it.
I wonder if that's who she was referring to in the tweet about people actively avoiding her? đŸ€”

Sad state of affairs when you're so toxic as a person and brand that even your relatives are cutting away....... oh Sarah. This should be the wakeup call to sort yourself out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Some interesting new suggestions from Google as to what people are searching for alongside just a straight name search:

chrome_screenshot_1639635190884.png

So people clearly searching out about her being cancelled after that little meltdown. Well let's oblige on the basis of these search terms and bring them all here 😀😉

Sarah Akwisombe daily mail

Sarah Akwisombe net worth

Sarah Akwisombe Companies House

Sarah Akwisombe Wikipedia

Sarah Akwisombe tattle

Sarah Akwisombe cancelled

Sarah Akwisombe #9

Sarah Akwisombe 11

Once again our bossbabe doesn't think through a scenario, goes on this week's crusade and gifts us the very most relevant information to help these threads draw in and warn more potential scam victims - especially as she's just about to try and gear it to rip off a new bunch of female owned SMEs.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The sooner she accepts the part she played in all of this, the better. Not just for everyone else
 but for herself. She’s letting her ego block her from moving forward and she’ll never lead a genuinely content and happy life unless she releases it.

• Heart
She’s got a brass neck ‘wondering’ on Twitter why people don’t want anything to do with her. Absolutely delusional. She’s got some serious issues if she really doesn’t think she’s accountable for having an affair, publicly sharing all the details for ‘sympathy’ and then conning loads of people out of their money.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She knows she’s a good coach and that is all she has in terms of credentials?!? An unqualified business coach charging thousands for google advice? Please stay clear

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So her method is exactly what we suspected: no methodology or strategic approach toward business improvement, customer retention, value proposition, or drilling down on the problem your business exists to solve. Ain’t nothin’ but mlm-style-tough-love, nobody teaching anyone to do anything, topped with a bunch of stolen Pinterest quotes and useless pep talks.

• Heart
So her method is exactly what we suspected: no methodology or strategic approach toward business improvement, customer retention, value proposition, or drilling down on the problem your business exists to solve. Ain’t nothin’ but mlm-style-tough-love, nobody teaching anyone to do anything, topped with a bunch of stolen Pinterest quotes and useless pep talks.
The Lularoe of the coaching world........

Sarah Akwisombe - MLM and pyramid scheme maestro, conwoman and client abuser.

She delivers zero value, hence the tiny handful of people who work with her, the increasingly desperate attempts to hook new victims (just like her lover llewy and his brother are having to do now their scamming is blown open too), the brands dropping her and the continuously declining audience.

The most suspicious thing is that Sarah Awkisombe is not disclosing her prices like most accredited coaches do - that’s 100% scam territory as she would charge as much as she thinks she can, depending on the vulnerability of her “victim”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The most suspicious thing is that Sarah Awkisombe is not disclosing her prices like most accredited coaches do - that’s 100% scam territory as she would charge as much as she thinks she can, depending on the vulnerability of her “victim”
Which coincidentally is one of loverboy Llewy and his bro's well reported tactics over on their own threads here.......

• Sick
  • Angry
Sarah Akwisombe, if you’re not a conwoman can you publish the price of your coaching packages? Do your clients know if they’re charged the same amount?

• Heart
The Lularoe of the coaching world........

Sarah Akwisombe - MLM and pyramid scheme maestro, conwoman and client abuser.

She delivers zero value, hence the tiny handful of people who work with her, the increasingly desperate attempts to hook new victims (just like her lover llewy and his brother are having to do now their scamming is blown open too), the brands dropping her and the continuously declining audience.
And let us not forget: Sarah has previously claimed to never have claimed she was a coach. She’s right, she’s not. She has zero credentials, which she has now admitted to and it’s out there in writing.
Also, she has openly admitted that all her clients have experienced a serious decline in their businesses too, blaming the market.

No Sarah, it’s not the market. The common denominator is literally you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is she bleeping high?
Quite possibly, judging by the amount of spelling, grammar and punctuation errors, starting from the very first sentence đŸ€Ș
I C&P-ed the actual email below.

Throughout 202 I was lucky enough to work with a small batch of incredible female founders in industries, spanning childrenswear, supplements, floristry, marketing and hospitality.

One thing I realised is that all of my clients require the same things underneath it all...

- A blunt, tell it how it is opinion on what they need to work on in their business and how to do it

- A person to lean on and confide in when they are struggling with the ups and downs of business

- Someone to lift them up and provide hope when it's looking a bit wobbly

- Someone who's been there, through the worst of it, and can teach resilience and perspective, with a fair sprinkling of banter ;)

I'm not gonna lie, for a while after I had my public fall from grace in 2020, I wondered if I would have anything to offer business owners in my founder coaching sessions any more.

How could I provide business advice when I had closed my own business?

How could I encourage them to show up for their business when I didn't feel strong enough to do it myself?

How could I say I was 'coaching' when I didn't have any qualifications to do so?

But after sticking around to continue on with long term clients, I learned so much more about being a better founder coach.

I'm now so much more empathetic. I understand the work life balance more, and not just 'on paper'. I now know that it isn't about making a number, just to be able to prove something. It's about finding that feeling, that freedom and that lightness.

I now truly know failure what failure feels like, and how to deal with it.

I got over feeling inadequate about not having a coaching qualification. Some people will be looking for a coach with qualifications, and some will be excited by someone with on the job experience. Each to their own.

I know I'm a good coach.

I'm a good coach because when things get crap I'll lift you up. I'll be in your corner and we will work it out together.

You will leave your session feeling more optimistic and excited than you did when you started, and that's what a great coach is, to me anyway.
When you work with me it's like having a trusted partner in your business. Except it doesn't cost you any equity!

So... why am I telling you all this?

Because as far as it stands, I'm not planning on running any courses in 2022.

The only way I will be working is by taking on founders to work with me 1-2-1.

Founders who want to grow their business and improve their mindset, resilience and optimism (and lord knows we all need a bit of that right now).

You can work with me in three ways:
One off - A half day Business strategy and audit session

Monthly - Monthly accountability and planning sessions

Ongoing - Weekly coaching and accountability sessions with access to my founders network private group sessions

Next steps:
I'm taking bookings for 2022 and I now work with a very small handful of clients, so in order to register your interest just hit reply and let me know which service you are interested in and where you feel you'd like to improve.

Look forward to working with you,

Sarah x

PS - Check out a few of the founders I've worked with this year. They've been achieving incredible things!

Claude & Co - Scandi style childrenswear

Holly Wood - Marketing & Mindset mentor

Peach Blossom - Nationwide Balloon design + delivery

Isherwood & Co - Floristry

Lula Creates - Brand and packaging design

MyOva - Supplements for PCOS

The Skin Nurse - Aesthetic injectables

Style Up Social - Social media agency for fashion brands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.