Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And let us not forget: Sarah has previously claimed to never have claimed she was a coach. She’s right, she’s not. She has zero credentials, which she has now admitted to and it’s out there in writing.
Also, she has openly admitted that all her clients have experienced a serious decline in their businesses too, blaming the market.

No Sarah, it’s not the market. The common denominator is literally you.
Imagine that - bullshit overpriced Google advice from an infamous conwoman not being enough to get a client through a time of massive global upheaval 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They'd be better off saving the money, investing it into some good digital marketing strategies (no I don't mean IGTV of just talking at camera like Akwisombe does), building communities, buying actual business books from proper experts, anything other than handing money to a scammer and lying to themselves that "they don't know what the scandal was about".

Holly Wood, Lula Creates, Peach Blossom etc - you are all being tarnished by association with this scammer. Protect yourselves and cut her off. Keep your money and reputation safe from the harm association with Sarah Akwisombe will do.

Reactions: 4
If you are a small business looking to grow, do not pay the renowned scammer Sarah Akwisombe for poor advice.

Instead, I'd recommend you spend £750 (so less than she charges) for this 90% Government funded course series, stacked with proper experts teaching the real things you need, not 6am cardio and Pinterest quotes:

Here's a taste of what you get:

Screenshot_20211216-180324_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211216-180421_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211216-180337_Chrome.jpg

Sounds a bit better than the crappy offering from a conwoman doesn't it?

Reactions: 5
If you are a small business looking to grow, do not pay the renowned scammer Sarah Akwisombe for poor advice.

Instead, I'd recommend you spend £750 (so less than she charges) for this 90% Government funded course series, stacked with proper experts teaching the real things you need, not 6am cardio and Pinterest quotes:

Here's a taste of what you get:

View attachment 928027View attachment 928028
View attachment 928037

Sounds a bit better than the crappy offering from a conwoman doesn't it?
"6am cardio". That tit gets me every time. Love how every single one of those non-qualified asshats' advice is always "yeah mate, you gotta get to the gym mate, ain't nobody got time for your excuses mate. How you gonna be successful if you ain't hittin' the gym mate? You gotta hit the 5am club, mate. Why you being lazy, mate? If you ain't doin' what I'm doin' you'll never be successful mate. Sleep is overrated mate. Work 18 hour days mate, or you'll never make that milli, mate".

Yeah, no tit people will benefit from getting up earlier if they are able to (some may struggle with some tit that interferes with their sleep. That doesn't mean they're lazy. It just means what we all know: no size fits all), but you're still not teaching them HOW to start a business, HOW to find their niche/passion, what kind of audiences/target markets there are, how to reach them, what consumer behavior means, where to develop your trade skills, sales and marketing skills, community building skills, what your offer should be/could be and how to roll said offer out to fit your audience's needs etc.

I feel like it's appropriate to say this right now: if your coach can't tell you where or how they got qualified, take your money and run at the speed of light in the opposite direction. People are hopping on the coaching train because it's easy cash, not because they give two shits about what you need help with. Create one mold, churn everyone through that and shame those who dare get back to you with criticism because you can't be fucked to tailor your services to the individual client.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like it's appropriate to say this right now: if your coach can't tell you where or how they got qualified, take your money and run at the speed of light in the opposite direction. People are hopping on the coaching train because it's easy cash, not because they give two shits about what you need help with. Create one mold, churn everyone through that and shame those who dare get back to you with criticism because you can't be fucked to tailor your services to the individual client.
You've summed this up perfectly. Sarah Akwisombe represents everything that's wrong in the "coaching" industry that's cropped up, and it's people like her who have harmed the reputation of legit performance coaches. Sarah is just the most complete example of all the things that are wrong. She's a walking talking version of Mike Winnet's "Contrepreneur Bingo" - the personification of an ironic poke at various online scammers.

And as her audience continues to decline, so too does the potential pool of new victims, so it's very heartening see those follow numbers keep dropping 👍

And let us not forget: Sarah has previously claimed to never have claimed she was a coach. She’s right, she’s not. She has zero credentials, which she has now admitted to and it’s out there in writing.
Also, she has openly admitted that all her clients have experienced a serious decline in their businesses too, blaming the market.

No Sarah, it’s not the market. The common denominator is literally you.
this actually blows my mind. It’s not as though she slipped up once and accidentally said she wasn’t a coach - 👏SHE 👏HAS 👏CONSISTENTLY 👏REPEATED 👏THAT 👏SHE 👏IS 👏NOT 👏A 👏COACH👏 The receipts are all there, all over these threads and all over her own social media- it’s not hard to see them - so WHY are people still putting their hand in their pocket to work with her? In a way, it’s now their own fault, as very little due diligence needs to be done on Sarah’s credentials, the evidence that she doesn’t have a clue is actually overwhelming.
secondly, how does she not have a clue about her own narrative and what she has said and what she hasn’t?
[/QUOTE]
Sarah Akwisombe, if you’re not a conwoman can you publish the price of your coaching packages? Do your clients know if they’re charged the same amount?
Hell yes to this. I would be very nervous signing up to this without knowing the costs upfront. Much bigger businesses have transparency here, so why the duck does she feel she doesn’t have to do this? She’s absolutely seeing how much she can squeeze out of individuals and I wouldn’t be surprised if they were all being charged different amounts.

hey, we saw it last year - she quoted someone £30,000 for coaching - utterly mental - and then others was for totally different sums. She chances her luck at every angle to see just what she can get away with, and sadly this ain’t a cute business trait, it’s straight up a bleeping dodgy way to conduct yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
this actually blows my mind. It’s not as though she slipped up once and accidentally said she wasn’t a coach - 👏SHE 👏HAS 👏CONSISTENTLY 👏REPEATED 👏THAT 👏SHE 👏IS 👏NOT 👏A 👏COACH👏 The receipts are all there, all over these threads and all over her own social media- it’s not hard to see them - so WHY are people still putting their hand in their pocket to work with her? In a way, it’s now their own fault, as very little due diligence needs to be done on Sarah’s credentials, the evidence that she doesn’t have a clue is actually overwhelming.
secondly, how does she not have a clue about her own narrative and what she has said and what she hasn’t?
Hell yes to this. I would be very nervous signing up to this without knowing the costs upfront. Much bigger businesses have transparency here, so why the duck does she feel she doesn’t have to do this? She’s absolutely seeing how much she can squeeze out of individuals and I wouldn’t be surprised if they were all being charged different amounts.

hey, we saw it last year - she quoted someone £30,000 for coaching - utterly mental - and then others was for totally different sums. She chances her luck at every angle to see just what she can get away with, and sadly this ain’t a cute business trait, it’s straight up a bleeping dodgy way to conduct yourself.
[/QUOTE]
And she’s on about ‘coaching’ again today. Seems as though the boss magic has died…🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
And she’s on about ‘coaching’ again today. Seems as though the boss magic has died…🤦🏼‍♀️
Literally the only avenue that Sarah Akwisombe has left - trying to get back on the fake guru, contrepreneur scam coaching horse. And as she's finding out, now her reputation is so toxic, her name synonymous with the MLM bossbabe scam lifestyle, and her business destroyed, it's a lot harder than it used to be.

I can't say I have even the slightest shred of sympathy for her. It's all her own doing.

• Heart

[/QUOTE]

The worst damn part is she tried teaching others to do the same. I've told this story before, but I feel like it's a good time to repeat it: someone in the MM-group gave a way free intro coaching calls that lead up to being sold "an accountability partner" for - wait for it - £300 a month. A MONTH! And she dodged it when I asked her where she got qualified. Her pitch must have failed because a few weeks later she hit me up again telling me about how she had re-structured and re-organized her offers. Still stupid prizes for someone with zero qualifications, but it still illustrates the point perfectly. So anyone still claiming Sarah isn't a scammer, and didn't try coaching coaches to be coaches mlm-style can suck it.

• Wow
  • Heart
The worst damn part is she tried teaching others to do the same.
Didn't one of Sarah's downlines completely duck up a fashion/styling inflencer's business with her tit advice? Main Hustle School I think, and it was Styled by Susie if I'm not wrong?

This made me laugh earlier 🤣 wonder which one of the 16 articles about her scam Sarah is referring to?!? And last time I read them all, the common context was that Sarah Akwisombe posed as a feminist, female friendly business coach to scam a million pounds in a pandemic, but got caught with her pants down (literally and figuratively).......

chrome_screenshot_1639782076496.png

• Haha
Flaky flaky flaky … does this person ever finish anything ? What happened to the YouTube channel ? All that money spent kitting her shed out with camera equipment etc .

Boss tragic … once the shine rubbed off and she realised no one wanted to wear her ‘ boss’ wear.

Nobull business school , realised she knows duck all about business .

I started following her for interiors , she hasn’t even been arsed decorating her house after her initial burst of hiring interior designers for her bathroom .

• Haha
  • Heart
What about chess saving her life? Last week she was all about crypto and similar and this week it’s 121 business coaching. It really is about trying to throw any tit to see what sticks. She also hasn’t done much on Boss Magic considering she could have maximise sales ahead of Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have to say, I’m surprised she has the number of clients she still does. I do hope they aren’t all giving her 30k a year! She is a shambles, she needs her own ‘coach’ and I don’t mean her enabler mother.

She can’t help publicising her ‘cancellation’ as well. It’s ONLY going to encourage people to do their own digging and find the threads here. Maybe subconsciously she feels guilty and wants everyone to know what she and Llewy did.

• Heart
Are we hearing less and less from Jason too? He’s got to be sick of her tit. Maybe the paint job on the Tesla interior was a step too far for him! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are we hearing less and less from Jason too? He’s got to be sick of her tit. Maybe the paint job on the Tesla interior was a step too far for him! 😂
He definitely seems a lot more distant even he does appear online, not bloody surprised after the shitshow Sarah has dragged the family through....

Reactions: 2
Didn't one of Sarah's downlines completely duck up a fashion/styling inflencer's business with her tit advice? Main Hustle School I think, and it was Styled by Susie if I'm not wrong?

This made me laugh earlier 🤣 wonder which one of the 16 articles about her scam Sarah is referring to?!? And last time I read them all, the common context was that Sarah Akwisombe posed as a feminist, female friendly business coach to scam a million pounds in a pandemic, but got caught with her pants down (literally and figuratively).......

View attachment 930409
I don't remember that, but I wouldn't be surprised. It definitely makes sense considering how Sarah revealed that all her clients have had their business decline. I just hope the warning lights went off for those clients and they took the rest of their money and ran. The coaching industry needs stricter regulations because, as we've talked about before, anyone can go out there and call themselves a coach. The problem is that they're all misunderstanding what that means. It sure as tit doesn't mean "weekly pep talks glued together from Google-advice and crappy Pinterest-quotes".

Save that tit for your morning coffee-mugs, please, Sarah. Not clients who are betting their arms and legs on you only to come out ripped off and shamed by you because you don't have the guts to admit you don't know tit about coaching or business beyond what's free on the internet.

• Heart
I don't remember that, but I wouldn't be surprised. It definitely makes sense considering how Sarah revealed that all her clients have had their business decline. I just hope the warning lights went off for those clients and they took the rest of their money and ran. The coaching industry needs stricter regulations because, as we've talked about before, anyone can go out there and call themselves a coach. The problem is that they're all misunderstanding what that means. It sure as tit doesn't mean "weekly pep talks glued together from Google-advice and crappy Pinterest-quotes".

Save that tit for your morning coffee-mugs, please, Sarah. Not clients who are betting their arms and legs on you only to come out ripped off and shamed by you because you don't have the guts to admit you don't know tit about coaching or business beyond what's free on the internet.
Here you go!

What about chess saving her life? Last week she was all about crypto and similar and this week it’s 121 business coaching. It really is about trying to throw any tit to see what sticks. She also hasn’t done much on Boss Magic considering she could have maximise sales ahead of Christmas.
Don’t forget learning Korean, making beats and fishing for ideas so she can sell it as her own 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Don’t forget learning Korean, making beats and fishing for ideas so she can sell it as her own 🙄🙄🙄
The shoes pics are out! And as we all know, the shoe pics are a dead giveaway that Sarah Akwisombe is up against it. Every damn time. She's not even clever enough to hide the mannerisms that give her away every time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.