Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back offering 121 coaching, I guess it’s really lucrative for her, charging astronomical fees without any qualifications and with a history of ripping women off. I feel sorry for whoever falls for her “coaching”
I can’t with this anymore

Reactions: 5
She needs to be stopped otherwise she’s going to start ripping more people off and this will never end. ☹☹
Let’s just hope people do their due diligence or friends and family ( of whoever is thinking of signing up ) do theirs. She will never be able to get the sort of money she got with Lewy again, so that’s one less thing to worry about. Don’t forget also, that her timing with lockdown and people getting Government financial assistance last time, helped her massively. She won’t have that golden nugget anymore. You will never be able to fully stop her, unless she has a court order to do so. So, sadly the rest is in the lap of the God’s and ( lots of ) due diligence.
There will always be us on Tattle to pick up the pieces, when any disgruntled clients find us though.😇

Reactions: 6
So the whole 'please give me on validation guys, I've been through so much' is an attempt to whitewash negative reviews and create a new sales funnel for those unaware of her shitshow last year. She's flipped the narrative, begged for reviews that she has reposted and is now back to the coaching. Get a conscience ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s back offering 121 coaching, I guess it’s really lucrative for her, charging astronomical fees without any qualifications and with a history of ripping women off. I feel sorry for whoever falls for her “coaching”
Cunning. So get a load of people who obviously weren’t affected by the events of last year to say really great stuff about you to funnel in a load of new people.

Reactions: 9
Let’s just hope people do their due diligence or friends and family ( of whoever is thinking of signing up ) do theirs. She will never be able to get the sort of money she got with Lewy again, so that’s one less thing to worry about. Don’t forget also, that her timing with lockdown and people getting Government financial assistance last time, helped her massively. She won’t have that golden nugget anymore. You will never be able to fully stop her, unless she has a court order to do so. So, sadly the rest is in the lap of the God’s and ( lots of ) due diligence.
There will always be us on Tattle to pick up the pieces, when any disgruntled clients find us though.😇
There was someone in her share of testimonials she begged for yesterday who said they didn’t pay attention to the chaos from last year. As it’s not their vibe (very Jen M in a spiritual bypassing kind of way) and they did their research and felt sarah was a best fit, like WTAF kind of research was that?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

So the whole 'please give me on validation guys, I've been through so much' is an attempt to whitewash negative reviews and create a new sales funnel for those unaware of her shitshow last year. She's flipped the narrative, begged for reviews that she has reposted and is now back to the coaching. Get a conscience ffs
You nailed it. She’s using manipulative Llewy style selling at its worst, I can almost hear the internal dialogue…

“Ignore the haters, cut off the deadwood and keep going”

Social validation blah blah blah she’s the absolute pits

🤢 🤮 🤢 🤮 🤢 🤮

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she is choosing to just do 121 clients as they’re easier to suck in and they’re less likely to complain. An army of women on something like smashing it, however, are more likely to compare notes on how shite the content is and feel supported in calling her out and that’s exactly what happened. Only then were the 121 clients confident enough to speak up. Terrifying stuff to think she’ll be targeting and manipulating more innocent people that are more qualified than her.

121 higher price point less “drama” as sarah so eloquently described the experience of last year in a Live she just did...

• Wow
121 higher price point less “drama” as sarah so eloquently described the experience of last year in a Live she just did...
Higher than £30k? How the duck does she justify that? How the duck does ANYONE justify that? Has she EVER given ANY kind of SOLID evidence of her methods, techniques or otherwise that she has given proof of in her marketing? At least fuckin' Andrea Owen used to say (when she did coaching, I don't know if she still does) "I've been trained in Brene Brown's The Daring Way", which gave potential clients something to research to see if they felt it was a good fit. Mel Robbins references actual brain science when she teaches people how to deal with tit. Sarah's just sending her clients voice notes with tit she's probably stolen off surface-Google.

And the "less drama"....translated, as said by Silvergoldsilver here: less backlash, less chance of anyone speaking up, and higher chances of Sarah successfully manipulating every single one of her new victims.

The audacity.

• Angry
Well, there is plently of negative SA stuff online if you are looking. So she may be able to suck some poor unfortunates in, but will never be able to do it on such a large scale again.
Also, no big organisations will ever touch her again. So I don’t think it is worth wasting too much energy on thinking she will be a phoenix from the flames. It just won’t happen.

Higher than £30k? How the duck does she justify that? How the duck does ANYONE justify that? Has she EVER given ANY kind of SOLID evidence of her methods, techniques or otherwise that she has given proof of in her marketing? At least fuckin' Andrea Owen used to say (when she did coaching, I don't know if she still does) "I've been trained in Brene Brown's The Daring Way", which gave potential clients something to research to see if they felt it was a good fit. Mel Robbins references actual brain science when she teaches people how to deal with tit. Sarah's just sending her clients voice notes with tit she's probably stolen off surface-Google.

And the "less drama"....translated, as said by Silvergoldsilver here: less backlash, less chance of anyone speaking up, and higher chances of Sarah successfully manipulating every single one of her new victims.

The audacity.
Is that what she said she gonna charge? 😂

(I can’t watch her bullshit anymore it’s too triggering)

K

The gall is astonishing
If she thinks any Mickey Mouse “qualifications” Llewy bestowed upon her are worth anything to anyone then she really is the lowest of the low and just out for herself and proves that whole narrative about him she’s been spinning is utter BS

Reactions: 2
Think it’s worth remembering the fab IG post seasonsincolour did, as a financial fraud investigator, she spoke eloquentry about the deceit SA spun

These search terms are trending for Sarah Akwisombe so if we get these quote and reposted a few times, and also posted again in thread 13, it should help ensure people googling her name find this thread:

Sarah Akwisombe coach
Sarah Akwisombe coaching
Sarah Akwisombe 121
Sarah Akwisombe mentor
Sarah Akwisombe business coach
Sarah Akwisombe reviews
Sarah Akwisombe The Money is Coming
Sarah Akwisombe book
Sarah Akwisombe husband
Sarah Akwisombe Llewy
Sarah Akwisombe Llewellyn
Sarah Akwisombe scam
Sarah Akwisombe conwoman

WHY is she doing a joint live about starting a product business. She has absolutely no expertise on this area at all. It’s all just bullshitting her way through everything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.