Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let’s see her support mounted to her mum .. her husband .. some tarot card person who got a refund … someone who she promotes her pyjamas …a few other manifesting money types .Did Patricia Bright just ignore her then ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm honestly shocked someone paid for six months of coaching with her. And claims Sarah has learned from her "mistake". No, Sarah has not learned tit from her criminal actions - at all. No remorse whatsoever, while continuing to piss people straight in the face. Some feminist she is when she's telling her audience that her mother called other women twats. Who's the anti-feminist, you say, Sarah? Oh, and filling the pockets of female designers....did you use the money you drained from other women's pockets then?

I'm at a loss for words. This is getting completely out of hand, even more so than before. I hope people keep fighting for their refunds because her behavior is just utterly disgusting. Disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm honestly shocked someone paid for six months of coaching with her. And claims Sarah has learned from her "mistake". No, Sarah has not learned tit from her criminal actions - at all. No remorse whatsoever, while continuing to piss people straight in the face. Some feminist she is when she's telling her audience that her mother called other women twats. Who's the anti-feminist, you say, Sarah? Oh, and filling the pockets of female designers....did you use the money you drained from other women's pockets then?

I'm at a loss for words. This is getting completely out of hand, even more so than before. I hope people keep fighting for their refunds because her behavior is just utterly disgusting. Disgusting!
I think we now have an all out Tattle war with her!
In the past year, she just brushed Tattlers and former clients aside thinking she had plenty of money, ideas and opportunities up her sleeve to save her reputation. She could just ignore and delete the comments that she didn’t like, and it was happy days for her. Now the money is running out, the court papers are hitting and every time she works with someone new, we remind them to do their due diligence, so she is completely running out of steam, patience and dolla dolla.
She is going down with a fight, as in her eyes, if it wasn’t for those awful “ trolls“ on Tattle and other platforms, she could just carry on with her questionable business practice.
It’s not worth even mentioning “ just pay our money back “ now, as we are well beyond that. She want‘s to keep her greasy mitts on what money she has left, and won’t pay any more out now unless the courts force her too. She will never suddenly develop a conscience after all this time. She is a desperate woman, as she see’s Starbucks beckoning….☕☕☕

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Lol if people weren’t so badly affected by this, then this is actually bleeping hilarious isn’t it? Imagine causing yourself so much damn grief just because you won’t say sorry. Like why would you put yourself through this absolute mess just for the sake of being stubborn and protecting your ego? I fail to believe that she thinks she’s already genuinely apologised OR genuinely doesn’t need to. No one is that horrible surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lol if people weren’t so badly affected by this, then this is actually bleeping hilarious isn’t it? Imagine causing yourself so much damn grief just because you won’t say sorry. Like why would you put yourself through this absolute mess just for the sake of being stubborn and protecting your ego? I fail to believe that she thinks she’s already genuinely apologised OR genuinely doesn’t need to. No one is that horrible surely?
Oh, if only that were true. Apparently we have witnessed a real-life horrible person for the past year. Not just a person, but the very definition of a crappy business owner. Also, I agree: imagine putting yourself through this much pain simply because you refuse to admit what you did, refund the money you stole and apologize sincerely to the people you fucked over.

• Heart
She’s a narcissist. They never apologise for anything 😣

Oh, if only that were true. Apparently we have witnessed a real-life horrible person for the past year. Not just a person, but the very definition of a crappy business owner. Also, I agree: imagine putting yourself through this much pain simply because you refuse to admit what you did, refund the money you stole and apologize sincerely to the people you fucked over.
I think it’s too late for an apology now. Too much time has passed…

She’s a narcissist. They never apologise for anything 😣

I think it’s too late for an apology now. Too much time has passed…
I’m afraid you might be right. If she did resort to apologizing, she wouldn’t even have meant it. It would literally probably be a last hail mary to save her own ass. What she’s doing now is probably also a bit of a knee-jerk-attempt to re-build some kind of credibility because tit has probably been hitting the fan pretty hard lately. I would be lying if I said the recent (albeit small) jump in followers didn’t irk me. People legit need to stop giving this woman their money and time. At least not until she turns legit herself, and can prove it.

Reactions: 8
@porterhouseblue a while back you mentioned there would be an article out? Is that still happening?

I think she’s doing all this to stop more people from claiming. I really do. Where do you draw the line between holding someone accountable and being cancelled. It’s such bullshit you can go about doing what you want and then can pull the “I’m being cancelled card”.

• Heart
Its like an Alan Partridge parody...

'Sarah Akwisombe - Bouncing back'

Instead of a superficially damaged terry's chocolate orange, its a pack of Toss Tragic cards...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@porterhouseblue a while back you mentioned there would be an article out? Is that still happening?

I think she’s doing all this to stop more people from claiming. I really do. Where do you draw the line between holding someone accountable and being cancelled. It’s such bullshit you can go about doing what you want and then can pull the “I’m being cancelled card”.
I agree, her attitude to any customers that ever raised questions was appalling. This is just the extreme version of that to put people off claiming what they are entitled to.

If she really learned any lessons then surely she’d want to make amends not just skip past the impact that exposing her audience to Llewy Davies had? As many other people were affected by his BS “advice” not just her despite what she tries to imply.

She’s a vile human to ignore the destruction she invited into her clients worlds by working with him and failing to do any due diligence.

I agree, her attitude to any customers that ever raised questions was appalling. This is just the extreme version of that to put people off claiming what they are entitled to.

If she really learned any lessons then surely she’d want to make amends not just skip past the impact that exposing her audience to Llewy Davies had? As many other people were affected by his BS “advice” not just her despite what she tries to imply.

She’s a vile human to ignore the destruction she invited into her clients worlds by working with him and failing to do any due diligence.
Can't get over the whole "I'm so tired of it. I want to move on from this. I don't want to have to deal with this anymore"-crap. That's great Sarah, for you. But what about the people you fucked over? Are they every going to get to move on? To get closure? To not have to deal with this anymore?

The consequences were immense. People were left to struggle mentally and financially, and some probably still are. At least it seems like more and more people are getting the refunds they deserve, and that's great. But tit, the hoops people have had to jump through. The blatant abuse, gaslighting, bullying, mocking, blocking and deleting they were put through in the process. Not to mention the victim blaming they were, and are still suffering through nasty passive-aggressive (and sometimes straight-up aggressive) IG-stories. It is truly appalling behavior from someone who claims to be a feminist who cares about and supports other women.

News flash, Sarah: nobody, apart from your flying monkeys, gives a flying duck what you want. You lost that privilege the minute you decided to spread your grubby, greedy little fingers all over that money, regardless of it being stolen from people who needed a way out of financial stress during a bleeping pandemic. Flip your gaze from "nobody matters but me" to "how can I fix this (voluntarily) for those I deeply hurt?", and watch your entire world change.

• Heart
She’s back offering 121 coaching, I guess it’s really lucrative for her, charging astronomical fees without any qualifications and with a history of ripping women off. I feel sorry for whoever falls for her “coaching”

• Sad
  • Angry
Her IG really does read as someone who’s trying to convince themselves through every post. It’s almost like an insight into her internal monologue. It reminds me of my mum who’s still trying to convince her family that her life is way better now (when it clearly isn’t) after a colossal mistake… 10+ years later.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s back offering 121 coaching, I guess it’s really lucrative for her, charging astronomical fees without any qualifications and with a history of ripping women off. I feel sorry for whoever falls for her “coaching”
She needs to be stopped otherwise she’s going to start ripping more people off and this will never end. ☹☹

Reactions: 4
She needs to be stopped otherwise she’s going to start ripping more people off and this will never end. ☹☹
I'd just like to add another reason why she needs to be stopped: because the tit she spouts is literally Google-advice. Anyone can find pep-talks on the internet - for FREE. Nobody needs to be spending £30k on a fraud. Take that money and see a therapist instead - someone with ACTUAL qualifications. Oh, and take some of it and save and invest instead, if that's a possibility. You'll be waaaaaaaay better off.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.