Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Show me you’re not creative without telling me you’re not creative
I bet her garage is full of the absolute crap products that she has dreamt up and can’t sell. Can’t even offload them on ebay or a car boot sale! Unsellable tat outside her dwindling ( by the day ) disciples.

I thought the same thing! If she really knew her audience and the current FCMG/Fashion landscape…. Sustainability is a top priority. She literally does the least amount of work possible. No passion, no morals, no values — just an empty shell.
Just chasing the Dolla Dolla 💰💰

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I bet her garage is full of the absolute crap products that she has dreamt up and can’t sell. Can’t even offload them on ebay or a car boot sale! Unsellable tat outside her dwindling ( by the day ) disciples.

Just chasing the Dolla Dolla 💰💰
Ain’t no one going to give her $$ anymore 😆😬😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“ Four years ago today Jason quit his job “ Yeah, well four years later he needs to get another job pretty sharpish if you want to pay the bills. Your master plan for world domination didn’t quite work out did it Sarah!? 🤨
That was quick. Only took 4 years to build it up and tear it down for the rest of their days.... o_O 🤑:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We’re waiting for the bullshit story Sarah
The one she’s been “silenced” from telling?! 🤣

Give me a break! She’s told a few versions of her “story” since her abysmal biz judgement and affair became public… I lose track of which one is the official line now.

She was invited to contribute to articles that failed to clear her name as she is massively at fault here.

None of the stories she has weaved show any accountability for the wolf she brought to her customers door Llewellyn Davies.

No one wants to hear what Sarah has to say now until she takes responsibility for the havoc she caused her customers

This poor me narrative shows she still seems unable to accept that anyone was affected apart from herself and makes me sick quite frankly

It’s gross and pisses people off even more. So bore off Sarah and pay back the money you acquired through deceptive sales tactics then we will all go away and leave you to play shop.

People did complain and you shut them down when you realised the avalanche of complaints would hurt your lifestyle

That’s the price you pay for poor judgement if you care about your customers and your reputation like you say you do (😂 jokes, we know you don’t as actions speak louder than words)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Uhhhh plz can someone stop this gal from dragging up her embarrassing mishaps? The fact that her recent story even alludes to her scandals is embarrassing...

Reactions: 9
We’re waiting for the bullshit story Sarah
What about all the people that didn’t wait until June this year, and contacted you months ago for refunds then Sarah? It makes no difference when you asked for a refund, she still takes no accountability.

Happy times at the SA Birthday lunch 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe the woman didn’t come forward until now because she’d been bullied and gaslit, just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do think anyone cares about your side of the story anymore Sarah 🤷‍♀️
what would her side be?! Even if she’s playing the victim the right thing to do would be to refund everyone involved.

I think she’s posted it as a threat to anyone else thinking of taking her to court. As a warning. Don’t do it or I’ll post about it.

Reactions: 4
I expressed dissatisfaction with SI pretty much at the time and was of course shut down by Jason's blanket email.
I still haven't got round to submitting my claim to the SCC, purely because I want absolutely nothing to do with that scammer. I'm sure I am not the only one that feels this way.

Perhaps the person that's come forward now has found some strength in addressing the whirlwind Sarah Akwisombe put everyone through.

Intimidating this person on her stories pretty much sums Sarah Akwisombe up. She is worse than TTT in my eyes.

Reactions: 15
I expressed dissatisfaction with SI pretty much at the time and was of course shut down by Jason's blanket email.
I still haven't got round to submitting my claim to the SCC, purely because I want absolutely nothing to do with that scammer. I'm sure I am not the only one that feels this way.

Perhaps the person that's come forward now has found some strength in addressing the whirlwind Sarah Akwisombe put everyone through.

Intimidating this person on her stories pretty much sums Sarah Akwisombe up. She is worse than TTT in my eyes.
Typical bully behaviour, make a claim at your peril she is saying.
I hope this behaviour encourages more woman to come forward now 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.